Midwest + MGTOW

Anyone else here live in the midwest that think their area is highly underrated? I fucking live like a king as a single and proud MGTOW'er. I drive a $60,000 BMW and live in a fucking nice ass, spacious condo. I can splurge on pretty much anything whenever I want. Now it wasn't always like this. I did have some debt and at one point I was contributing x amount a month building up my emergency fund, but now I feel rich as fuck on only a $50,000 salary.

I feel comfortable in sharing this knowledge as I don't believe they're much/any googles that routinely browse Veeky Forums. If you guys have any questions about me, the midwest, please ask. Also I'd be glad to hear about any criticism/comments about my budget.

>MGTOW
Sorry but you're clearly autistic as fuck and are trying to cope with the fact that you are gonna be an eternal virgin. Enjoy living out the rest of your life alone and having no one like you ever walk the earth again. Saged.

Learn what MGTOW is all about you dumbfuck. MGTOW doesn't mean no women, it just means I'm not blindly chasing after women like 90% of males. It mostly means you're financially responsible for yourself and yourself only, I don't spend shit on women, I also don't plan on getting married in the very foreseeable future. I'd much rather have a greater financial means then some women leaching off of me.

Minnesota isn't cheap.

Why is this budgeting tool autistic?

If you're unsure as to why it's autistic, it's probably not.

This pic annoys me.

If you are doing a comparison why aren't the categories the same and why is transportation and food not in the same category on both?

Also how is it a Mercedes plan if transportation is exactly as expensive in one as the other?

MGTOW is a magnet for people like has pointed out.

Just call yourself a bachelor and don't be a fucking autist.

>$50 a month on haircuts

We need to talk

This is why I called it autistic. Keep the fucking categories the same.

Dude, two cuts a month priced at $25 each. That includes the tip by the way. My brother spends like $40 on a single haircut.
lol, I can see how that'd be confusing. The Mercedes plan has nothing dealing about the actual car. It splits three categories into a third of your income, just like the Mercedes logo. Learned about it in some college course.

Also, they're two completely different plans I'm sure developed by two completely different people. The categories are not going to be the same.

Obviously the Mercedes plan would be more suited for someone with more debt or in need of developing a savings.

The 50/30/20 would be a plan to move to after you've already took care of all your non mortgage, auto debt and have already a good amount of cash stored away to use as an emergency fund.

>The Mercedes plan has nothing dealing about the actual car. It splits three categories into a third of your income, just like the Mercedes logo. Learned about it in some college course.

It's still retarded because you just arbitrarily moved expenses around to other categories to make it work out so you have a catchy name and you didn't even do that right.

Your retirement fund is 33.3% in one plan and 20% in another but the same dollar amount in both.

This is an excellent example of form over function.

see

Look harder.

The expense amounts are the exact same. The only difference from one plan to the other is category names, in which category some expenses are placed, and the accuracy of the math.

The 33.3% and 20% is not set-in-stone. They are just guidelines to keep your budget balanced. I would hope no one would be saving 33.3% of their income solely for a retirement fund, it's recommenced (for me at least) to save 10-15% of your income to your retirement fund. That only equates to 292 for me, so the remaining funds in that category can be diverted elsewhere.

I know what I'm doing, I took like a dozen fucking business classes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

stfu autismo, no one asked you.

No.

They just wanted to call it "The Mercedes Plan" because they liked the sound of it. The fact nothing adds up to 1/3 in this plan is secondary to calling it "The Mercedes Plan".

You learned how to con retards with flashy bullshit so go sell some BLM merch or something.

dude, I used this plan for like 4 years, it's worked just fine for me, I'm not like homeless or anything.

Again, I didn't make the plan, I'm pretty sure I learned about it in school, calm down bro.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at University of Phoenix, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret equity offerings, and I have over 300 confirmed trades in my account.

Let's fucking see your budget if you sound like yours is far superior, easy to ridicule when you hide your information as opposed to OP who willingly shared his.

>I'm not like homeless or anything.

Jesus H Christ.

That's your bar? I'm not homeless?

>calm down bro.

I'm ashamed I am having this conversation. I am wasting my life talking to people like you. I am going to go drink and think about the choices I have made that have led me to this place.

I learned today that all devices connected to the same network will show same ID, what do you know...