>lucifag
>too early
fuck off

They pyromancer one is anyway.

>discount Sif
>discount Quelaag
>discount Ornstein & Smough

B team are truly magnificent

Bump limit is 750, there are 750 posts in the old thread.

Who is o&s? Throne duo?

If you're a hollow and you're having trouble, look no further. We can help you here at Londor with 10 easy steps. We know how tough a hollow's life may be.

Frampt is a bigger Jew though

>kid is this desperate he has to samefag with his trip off
6 posts and 4 ips kek let this thread 404 nobody else post if there more posts its just the tripfag trying to bump his own thread

take that back right now

There's 9 IP's in the thread though?

Not even 10 shields can defend you from this strike.

Luci as always fucking up the OP

>discount Stray Demons
>discount Taurus Demons
>discount Fume Knight
>discount Ornstein
>discount Seathe
>Gundyr again lol
>discount Gwyn

They can be, although it helps to have a fast backup weapon like a dagger if people get in your face.

Be prepared to spend lots of time rolling away and fishing for a rolling R1.

How is it messed up in the slightest?

>tripfag still so desperate to bump their own thread
reminder report this thread and use the new one

>somebody saved your shit art
I owe you thanks, Ashen One.

>all of the anti-Kaathe posting in this thread
wew lads, because linking the fire is working out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well

Anyone have a link to the exact hyper armour data (when it starts and ends on each weapon)? I can't find it.

Ebin

Either he just hates Luci's trip/shitty OP pic, or he's that one shitposter who's butthurt about Bloodborne being included in this general.

>use the new one
Yeah, that new thread that totally exists.

>walk away from linking the fire
>someone else comes along and does it instead

Wow, really glad I went through all that effort there.

>not Usurping the Fire

many thank

Hate on me if you want, but lay of the pic, yeah?

>le qtpi yuri sexual predator meme
I hate Japan

The pic isn't inherently bad, but you reuse the same 4-5 pics for every thread you make, and it gets annoying. You're using poorly drawn Priscilla art as an avatar.

who cares you're dumb anyways you cannot stop japan

to the user who tried to lock fps, try dxtory

REAL MOONLIGHT THREAD HERE STOP USING THIS FAKE SHIT

Can you do hollow retard rage as an attack with mods?
Why wasn't that broken sword's weapon art?

Reusing the same pic for OPs is not a bad thing. In fact, it has been around as a concept for as long as generals have. By having a standard set of OP images, it makes finding the threads that much easier.

>30 fucking posts late
Did it seriously take you that long just to copy and paste the last OP? Were you typing in everything by hand on a phone or something?

Just let it go. Luci will get bored after a while and someone else will make the next thread.

>I hate Japan
Problem, user?

he made this thread early so i made that thread early for this one
NEW EARLY THREAD

delete this, also Madoka is shit

>thread wars

Just what we need.
If it bothers you then beat him to the punch next time, making multiple threads just makes it that much harder to discuss anything, since now everyone's talking about your stupid fucking shit instead of the game, which is rare enough as it is.

Nice, a thread war.

holy shit kys

anyone want to help me with the grand archives on ng+?

why do I find this hot

>gundyr again, lol
In every souls and probably bb too, I don't know, at some point you fight a powered up version of the first boss. This isn't laziness. They can't make the first boss too punishing since it will drive players away and in des' case, you couldn't really win, you had to die be bound by the nexus. So they put a powered up version somewhere in the game so you could fight the tutorial boss properly. Ds2 especially did it twice for the 2 starting bosses (4-5 could be fought as first, but 2 where tutorial tier). Dragonrider became dual Dragonriders and Last Giant became Giant Lord

2600 or SNES?

Yeah, let me set up my Xbox 360

On wiiU?

Let me go dig up an empty bean can and some string

>Last Giant became Giant Lord
not really a good example, because even though it's the same entity lore-wise, it has a completely different model and moveset

on the personal computer, my mistake

The problem is that when images like what's in the op are posted, they're not very recognizable in the catalog from the thumbs. That's why it's generally smart to use pictures of recognizable Souls things that show up decently in thumbnails. Not a huge bother since it's not like you're the only opmaker, but still.

What's that?

Follows the same rules, with an addition of long range overheads

PC

>discount Fume Knight
Pontiff is much more demanding as a boss than Fume other than being really parryable.

PC?

Yeah, want to help?

They did it for the Pursuer too.
Although it's less as a boss and more of an invading thing. Pursuer was really underutilized though since he mainly appeared in places where he was really easy to outrun.

Sure just let me fire up my Sega Genesis.

Are you a cute boy?

>make a mistake vs the pontiff
>he hits you for barely any damage
>roll away at the wrong time
>he rollcatches you for tiny damage
>attempt to drink at the wrong time
>he punishes you for tiny damage
>realize you can mash circle to chain rolls together with impunity
>becomes trivial

>make a mistake vs fume knight
>half your health gone
>roll away at the wrong time
>half your health gone, knocked flat on your ass
>try to drink at the wrong time
>dead
>realize you need to git gud to win
>fight becomes trivial

Pontiff is Fume Knight for casual players that couldn't beat Fume and needed more forgiving mechanics to stand a chance.

fume knight doesn't alter the timing on his swings and only has 1 combo on his first phase

The fact that you knew who I was talking about just proves that he's of lazy copypaste design.

He shouldve invaded in the annoying areas possible. In the shaded woods, far away enough that you just wont see him. On the bridge after the Smelter Demon, rather than in the Smelter Demon's area. Anywhere in Brume Tower, possibly near Raime or the Blue Smelter Demon. Somewhere in Elyseum Loyce, but not the Frozen Wastes, because that would just be cruel on a new level. Maybe in the Lair of the Imperfect in the Sunken City. Behind your spawn in Things Betwixt after starting NG+. They really squandered all his spots on Lost Bastille, even if the location is related to him.

Dragon Aerie could've been a pretty good place for his invasion as would've been The Gutter and Shrine of Ameme.

Fume has the same timing every time. His attacks are slow as hell once you have seen them once. (low health in the vid is from first time seeing the bullet hell attack) He also isn't hard to heal against, like people claim for some reason.

>The Pursuer invades on the Dragon Aerie bridge
>if you take to long fighting him then one of the dragons will destroy the bridge

I'm really disappointed that he didn't make a comeback in ds3. When I saw the Curse Ward Greatshield in a loading screen, I was 100% sure I'm going to meet this motherfucker again.

I know he's autistic but after punching Gwyn for literally hours I didn't think he would do this shit again.

>forgetting to put your trip back on

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu9-QHK-9fc
Urge to play rising

fists in DS3 actually do damage

>still giving the tripfag with dead parents attention
Real thread over here idiots, this one is autosaging

Maybe he'll show up in the DLC.

The Pontiff doge is kind of a Pursuer-lite(although the doge is probably harder).

I just wish we'd see an NPC/ Invader like Maldron with fresh new gimmicks.

>He shows up at the end of the zipline that takes you to the Dragon Shrine Bridge
>By the time youre almost done making it across, he's fully out of the ground
>He just throws one of his magic bolts at you JUST before you make it off the zipline

submit

There has to be a reason why the "Pursuers" spell is still named "Affinity".
I believe.
He WILL come back.

Gesture guaranteed to make the host mad after I kill him? Using LE right now.

clap

>dat picture
UNF.
I just remembered that the Pursuer's eyes only get that red glint if he curses you.

point down

I kind of doubt it. The pursuer was kind of over done, especially in SotFS. He never even really served any purpose or really had any plot relevance as far as I could tell. The only thing he really did was sort of look like an Armored Core in Armor form.
>put on your trip
>take it off
>put it on
Jesus Christ! I swear you people are schizo. Make up your friggin' minds already.

How Ironic. You know the very existence of that thread is the same thing as giving me attention, right? Starting a thread war just because I made a thread, actually makes me the center of attention.

Applause or point down, I use those when I want to piss someone off

So, smalls shields are better for parry ?

Eyy lol

I'm using AFC right now, works every time

Duel Bow.

>an entire castle of Pursuer knights
>using different weapons than just PUGS
MUH DIIIIIIICKK.
I want this in the DLC.

Crush a soul/vermin.

MAKE ALKEN GREAT AGAIN

Gay.

I mean it could be cool if the DLC let you find each piece of the armor, the shield, then each boss dropped one of the swords, so that in the end it is implied that the player character from DaS3 is the Pursuer.

Quiet resolve / Patches squat
>tfw "No way" way removed
>"Welcome" sucks

Is have mercy still around? That was some high tier sass

If you were to create a DLC for DeS, what would you do?

Hard mode: No 6th Archstone

5-4 Blight Keep

sadly no, which is a shame because the gestures in 2 were beautiful

the ones in 3 are either recycled from 1 or really lifeless

>in the end it's implied that the player character from 3 is the Pursuer
Well it could work assuming they made either a bossfight or a "PvE invasion" where it's set up in a way which makes it seem like you're the invader.

The Gank Squad from Sunken King was pretty funny because it felt like you were the boss to them and not the other way around.