/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Mods Hate Mamma Mia Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Crabrawler and friends revealed for Pokemon Sun & Moon!: youtube.com/watch?v=-1hsh267tUM
「!」Turtornator revealed for Pokemon Sun & Moon!: youtube.com/watch?v=SFWLoyZESAc
「!」Splatoon Testfire returns: nintendolife.com/news/2016/08/the_splatoon_testfire_demo_is_coming_back_for_a_summer_fling
「!」Federation Force story trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=9L7moeWarhw
「!」Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice releasing on September 8th: nintendoeverything.com/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice-launches-sept-8-demo-on-august-25/
「!」New Nintendo Selects and N3DS bundle announced: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-new-nintendo-selects-super-mario-3d-land-edition-new-3ds-amiibo-bundles/
「!」Darksiders Warmastered announced: polygon.com/2016/7/27/12305518/darksiders-remaster-ps4-xbox-one-wii-u-pc
「!」Lady Layton announced by Level-5: youtube.com/watch?v=jRDu2PUNoDo
「!」Live-action Pokemon movie confirmed: deadline.com/2016/07/pokemon-movie-live-action-detective-pikachu-legendary-1201789645/
「!」Animal Crossing New Leaf to receive major amiibo support update in Fall: nintendoeverything.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf-free-update-coming-this-fall-adds-more-amiibo-compatibility-and-splatoon-content/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/wDJiwAra
Wii U - pastebin.com/qHUGenK8

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOqy8cC72wA
youtu.be/6XpOSnBS6Pk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mamma mia guy can you join the discord for a minute

No discord is for dildos

FFFFFFFFFFFFRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS
WHAT ARE YOU
>PLAYAN
>LISTENAN
>WATCHAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FEELAN
>FAPPAN
>THINKAN

>>PLAYAN
odain sufiru
>>LISTENAN
what's on tv
>>WATCHAN
shitty tv shows
>>EATAN
bred
>>DRINKAN
tea
>>FEELAN
mad at mods and mamma mia guy
>>FAPPAN
no
>>THINKAN
uhh

im gay

hello

Whatever happened to hello poster that posted sm4sh portraits

>PLAYAN
Metroid Fedora Force
>LISTENAN
Switch! - Melissa White & Ace
>WATCHAN
Nothing
>EATAN
Rice
>DRINKAN
Water
>FEELAN
Annoyed that our last thread got deleted during a conversation.
>FAPPAN
bbw hentai
>THINKAN
What is this?

How is Fedora Force?

It's a really nice looking game (for 3DS standards) and the attention to detail is good, with some decently complex levels.

It's obviously multiplayer oriented like a lot of reviewers mentioned but honestly, unlike TriForce Heroes, this is much more tolerable on a solo run.

Unless you're trying to meet the time requirement on MO2: Hardball.

>>PLAYAN
Final Fantasy V
>>LISTENAN
Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
>>WATCHAN
The Eric Andre Show
>>EATAN
made some pancakes earlier
>>DRINKAN
water
>>FEELAN
bad
it's 2 hot out
>>FAPPAN
femdom
>>THINKAN
Earlier during class I excused myself to go use the restroom. When I got there it was the usual cigarette butts in the toilets and ashes on the floor. This time though a couple students where cutting class and playing the latest Zelda game in the bathroom.
At first they tried to hide it but then realizing it was too late they asked me if I wanted to join. Obviously a joke since I don't associate myself with the scumbag Nintenyearold group in school. I replied with a witty remark I once heard on /v/. ">playing Zelda," I said.
I then stormed out of the bathroom and straight to the principals office to inform him that people are playing trash games in the bathroom.
You Zelda fans disgust me. You all post to shitty generals and smell like garbage. I never see any of you with any nice looking girls. They are just a bunch of dirty autists like you guys.

What's the source of that pasta, did you make it

Earlier during class I excused myself to go use the restroom. When I got there it was the usual cigarette butts in the toilets and ashes on the floor. This time though a couple students where cutting class and smoking marijuana in the bathroom.
At first they tried to hide it but then realizing it was too late they asked me if I wanted to smoke. Obviously a joke since I don't associate myself with the scumbag stoner group in school. I replied with a witty remark I once heard on a anti-drug program we watched in health class. "I can't get high I don't have a pilot's license," I said.
I then stormed out of the bathroom and straight to the principals office to inform him that people are smoking marijuana in the bathroom.
You marijuana smokers disgust me. You all listen to shitty classic rock and smell like garbage. I never see any of you with any nice looking girls. They are just a bunch of dirty junkies like you guys.

can't remember where I found it tho

I just copy pasted the friday night stuff from a thread on /v/ earlier and the thinkan was part of it

who else /notbuyingnintendo/ anymore if the NX leaks are true? i hope the PS5 is good!

Alright, I have $9.00 left on the eShop.

Steamworld Dig, Attack of the Friday Monsters, or Liberation Maiden?

I'm bias towards Attack of the Friday Monsters, you'll get a unique "experience" out of it for sure, but Steamworld Dig is a legitimate game I guess?

Attack of the Friday Monsters is just a cozy, small Japanese village come to life.

Who's buying Style Savvy?

>Harvest Moon DS
>Within Temptation
>Historical documentaries
>Burger King
>My stomach hurts
>Nothing
>I feel like writing but I also feel like reading.

Nope, I wanna buy it within the first six months.

Sounds good to me. I enjoyed that aspect of Yokai Watch as well.

if you liked the environments in yokai watch you'll definitely like attack of the friday monsters. the first time i saw the path out of blossom heights leading to the infinite inferno it almost made me cry, and it reminded me of aotfm. both are excellent at making you feel nostalgic for a japanese childhood you'll never have. the plot of aotfm is a really funny and charming parody of 70s tokusatsu tv shows and films, so if you have any interest in that kind of thing you'll definitely like it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOqy8cC72wA
Slow bamp

Give me the mamma consensus

>Style Savvy 3
Mamma Yes / Mamma No ?

>Metroid Prime Mamma Mia Force
Mamma Yes / Mamma No ?

Mamma yes
Mamma who knows bro, won't get it

Anyone willing to share their rip of Style Savvy NA version?

rip this
*unzips*

Both are mamma yes.

>PLAYAN
Super Smash Bros for Wii U
>LISTENAN
to a youtube video of drunk smash
>WATCHAN
said video
>EATAN
popcorn
>DRINKAN
Molson Export later, nothing now
>FEELAN
the urge to smoke
>FAPPAN
maybe later
>THINKAN
of how to make the best drinking game out of smash

>to a youtube video of drunk smash

Is it the smashed update?

you bitch

>tfw no Trauma Center U
>no Trauma Center anime
>no Trauma Center 3DS

It hurts. I want my medical drama and cute doctors.

>tfw no Trauma Center x Dr Mario
>tfw no The World Ends With U

nintendo land is pretty fun

this desu senpai
good game to play with your friends fucking around on the multiplayer games

Too bad no friends to play with.

Share THIS.

*rips zips*

Just spent $40 on a Godzilla figure instead of buying Nintendo games, the drought is real...

>not spending $20 on a King Ghidorah vinyl figure with posable neck and wings

pfftthahahha

GameFly has great used game sale too bad wiiu has no game

>PLAYAN
Mario Galaxy or Battlefield 4 or Battlefield Hardline
>LISTENAN
Bowser Mario 64 theme or Run DMC or Gangsters Paradise
>WATCHAN
YouTube
>EATAN
Frozen mexican food
>DRINKAN
Diet coke
>FEELAN
I need a fucking cigarette, bad. It's been days
>FAPPAN
Chloe Sevigny
>THINKAN
Mamma mia

Mamma mia

So is there gonna be a way to turn regular pkmn in alola forms?

Will buy yellow if so for my future Alola Raichu

Speak English

what it says, fool. Can you turn regular pokemon into their alolan forms?

>xenoblade x literally the only wii u game I want to play
>wii u gamepad screen is smashed and costs at least 80 dollars to fix thanks to faggot little brother getting mad at ninja gaiden
M-maybe it'll be on the NX?

I only played Pokémon red

>ninja gaiden 3

It was cheap
and so is the ryu clone boss that's why I quit

Get a Pro Controller?

post kart builds

oh, and eternally gaaaaaaaaay llol

I did
Still need the gamepad for the map and to do some mini games for drone placement, so you can't complete the game without the pad

eternally straight

I want a new Wario Land game.

Wario with his card and monster truck tires, Wario glider.

Luigi with that classic roadster mercedez, GLA tires, and MK8 TV glider

llol

I, too, am heterosexual.

Where you been e.g.user? Haven't seen you in forever, what's been going on?

>playing metroid federation force without ccp
This is horrible.

>34 Medals and still no good Paint Job.

Suffering.

i've been around, just not posting. nothing's going on, i'm just trying to control the meme. phase 1 was spamming, to get the idea across. now i'm in phase 2, which is managing.

You gonna play the new Paper Mario?

idk if you have a 3DS or not, all I ever see you talking about is how you're eternally gay and playing mk8

most likely not, doesn't look good to me. and, this may come as a shocker to you, but i actually play games other than nintendo

I got the shark paint job relatively early. I'm probably gonna keep it on for a while until I find something really good

Literally me.

Greetings True and Honest.

>not playing with gyro aiming
c nub fucking sucks.dunno why iwata added it.

>c nub fucking sucks.dunno why iwata added it.

Do you know why they removed Stylus aiming, though?

No clue. Maybe it's too cumbersome. Blast ball is comfi and just need a little practice.

>Maybe it's too cumbersome

Worked perfectly fine for Hunters. And we've only gained an entire control stick, or 2 if you have a New3DS.

Hol' up there cowboy.

FF plays faster than Hunters tho.

Not really, certainly not by much. You have the side dash and that's about it.

Thanks

Which color soldier do you play as Gor?

Is fedora force at least worth pirating? I'm not going to give nintendo any more money until i find out whether the NX is fantastic or shit-tastic

gor is ______

Red or yellow if in had a choice. I don't have the game yet. You famalam?

A troll

right sometimes but other times has fucking awful opinions

Yoshi/Villager + Pipe Frame + Rollers

If you can play multiplayer on your hacked system then yeah, it's totally worth it.

Oh is it just triforce heroes with metroid? In that case i'll pass. I honestly couldn't care less about this game and the controversy surrounding it made me care about it even less.

Beump.

Tried force heroes was cool but you need friends.

It seems Federation Force is actually pretty good
>It proves to be the kind of strategic shooter not seen from Nintendo before. Its designers enter such uncharted territory with aplomb, and the resulting game is one of the most pleasant surprises of the season.
>9.5/10 - Metroid Prime: Federation Force is not only the best FPS on the 3DS, but perhaps one of my favorite FPS games ever.
>9/10 - Federation Force is, without a doubt, one of my favorite 3DS games of all time
>8/10 - Metroid Prime: Federation Force is a very impressive, polished and playable package
>8/10 - a perfectly serviceable mutliplayer mech adventure
>7/10 - Federation Force will easily surprise you with its quality. It's nowhere near the all time greats, but it can deliver some enjoyable moments, and will definitely entertain for some time
>7/10 - The flaws of Metroid Prime: Federation Force become almost irrelevant if you play with friends, the missions are varied enough and offer some unexpected twists.
>7/10 - Metroid Prime: Federation Force is overall a good game, fans of FPS’s will likely enjoy not only the experimentation the game has to offer, but also the fun you will find with friends.
>7/10 - fun game that is actually quite enjoyable once you stop thinking about what it isn’t, and enjoy it with some friends online.

So is all forgiven?

the underground in nintyg

It's over bros.

I might play Ken Rage 2 tomorrow.

We're all watching Nintendo at Gamescom.
youtu.be/6XpOSnBS6Pk

I don't under stand.

Guten tag and guten nach.

i hope whoever is responsible for these motion control levels in mario galaxy is fired

probably shigeru

>producer
>designing a game mechanic
Hmm.

>SM3DW has no online
>you have no friends to play with irl

Mario needs online.

Splatoon and XBX are two of the games that require the gamepad

>og 3ds xl with circle pad pro
it makes me wet just thinking about it

>not even a producer
>this kills the paper mario

could you imagine the rage and salt if sm3w was online? it would be worse than call of duty

>Mario needs online.
No.

>shig killed PM
lol no.

literally as soon as i got control again i tried to murder the goomba family in paper mario guys

I got a 3ds recently, what games do you manchildren consider must play?

Metroid Prime Federation Force

mushroom men, the wii version. you can throw the 3ds in the trash since they removed gb tetris from the eshop

I'll pick it up then, looks quality

i literallt pronounce it pap er mario

I am an adult I PlayStation©

whoa that's me