Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glEjB0Bn2W0&feature=youtu.be&t=1h9m37s
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4ykzft/full_translation_of_funn1ks_strim/
youtube.com/watch?v=wj62kXsrE18
twitter.com/Funn1kDota/status/766742586203734022
twitter.com/Funn1kDota/status/766692359300153344
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=glEjB0Bn2W0&feature=youtu.be&t=1h9m37s

Can confirm this is true as a SEA player. Back then when there's no China Server, I would get matched with xioa8, yao and other pros including BurNing.
Of course I got teared a new asshole.

THIS IS JUST THE START

NORTH AMERICA DOTA IS FUCKING DONEZO

no one cares desu

FUG :-D

DOTABUFF ON SUICIDE WATCH

its been over a year and we still do not have our ingame HUD remodel

Reminder that fangay is a slur,and it needs to go. Now.

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

What does it mean if a guy wears white or black socks?

Valve should allow coaches in the booth.

Discuss.

sauce on this semen demon (male)?

honestly explain to me how shit like this is possible at all

If his name was pudge like yesterday or today, i think i played with him or against him, i cant remember really

>23 mins aether into 27 mins mana boots into 46 mins mek
report venge

Bonnie fucking sucks.

>President of Estonia and Vice President of Estonia in the same building in the same booth

it would be too dangerous to have 2 such high profile people in the same spot

black socks look better

uhhhh is this happening right now?

I'd willingly become a paraplegic if Sheever would be my nurse.

this is going to bet he most important part of the update imo, it's like when they added the net worth and gold graph shit.

It's going to show people their 'timing windows' (or just 'timings') in the traditional sense. When you have a 'power spike' i.e. a major item pick up, it's going to show you the exact window you have, on average, to exploit this.

It's really fucking big imo, it's so easy for shit players to understand with this graphic

'oh shit we had like 8 mins between when I got x item and they got y to counter it' ect.

black socks go with any color of pants

white socks = my mom still buys my socks for me

DOTABUFF

IS

FUCKING

DONE

yeah but black socks also get dirty if i leave them on the floor

>white socks = my mom still buys my socks for me
this is true

No.
Valve just recently banned coaches from csgo, as majority of the coaches in csgo acts as the 6th player, keeping the economy of opponents in check and calling strats.

they should let them in the booth for the draft, afterwards coaches leave.

It would mean PPD can finally fucking stop playing the game and just focus on drafting for eg.

Imagine if they had a support that was actually competent but with PPD still drafting holy shit

>When you have a 'power spike' i.e. a major item pick up, it's going to show you the exact window you have, on average, to exploit this
What the fuck are you even on about

What fucking power spike do you see there just items??????

I hate this fucking Leshrac Disco quest. I had it done.

But meme supp tusk with 400 dmg uppercuts and nature's prophet just had to ruin it.

I don't know if I can be an EG fan anymore of they pick up EE.

That would be one of the dumbest things they could do in my opinion.

yeah someone with balls so when ppd suggests brewmaster in elimination game he will kick him out of the booth

LC blink is a 'power spike' or whatever you want to fucking call it it's an item that basically changes how the game is played when bought.

then you have a certain amount of time to 100% abuse

White socks = hercegovac aka a rude bosnian

eg confirmed for disband

Coaches can't be in the room with players, or the booth in Valve LANs but in the Summit and other smaller tournaments they tend to be around

It only changes if its put to use.

If retard LC buys blink and goes back to farming there is no spike of power because it's not applied

So what team is Waga joining? Is he going to play mid in secret or Alliance?

they wont

someone linked ppd a screenshot from the valve list and he asked if thats true becuase he heard something but doesnt know if that screenshot is true then he started to laugh about some roster swaps of the ages etc meaning he didnt get EE

Somebody translated whole Funn1ks stream reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4ykzft/full_translation_of_funn1ks_strim/

>If retard LC buys blink and goes back to farming there is no spike of power because it's not applied

well that's the players use of the timing window, you are 'theoretically' stronger when you have the item, how you use the time afterwards determines how efficient you where with it

It is obvious that something is going on in Funn1k's life right now that is making him act a little weird.
There was someone saying his wife left him or something? I don't know for sure, but whatever the reason is for him acting like this, try not to give him such a hard time.
Making fun of someone who is in a bad place like this is really, really low. It is like kicking on a person who is already laying down. Just don't.
Next time it might be your life which is turning into utter shit, how would like it if people were making fun of you in such a situation?

Tl;Dr

WE ARE THE 99%

why the fuck is hotbid at the town

when's the last time he was even involved in dota

>There was someone saying his wife left him or something?
holy shit

Thanks

Fwosh's feet

Maybe the irony of life what his wife is left him for arstyle. CIS doto ppl trying to reach his wife but they cant. My thoughts that he brainwashed, he talked about 2 "interesting guys" who open his mind to new things, he maybe in secta now.

ESL Manila?

Hot Bid is an esports guy, also he always goes to these types of things.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHEEVER

sucking off OD

I NEED DAT DELICIOUS BROWN LOLIIIIIIIIIIII.

SAY MY NAME

>Said LoH was one of the guys that opened his mind
>Funn1k joined a cult founded by Indigo Child after his wife left him for Artstyle
>This is why his profile picture is a caricature of a Jew

Keep in mind that people can return to the same team they left without breaking roster lock before sept. 18.

Roster lock has two phases to prevent last minute kicks, a leave phase and a join phase. I imagine a lot more people will leave during the leave phase just to give themselves and their organizations some flexibility.

Who's that fat fuck in the town? The fattest of the fat fucks.

Did arteezy confirm the 9+9 meme?

LD

>tune into ppd stream
>0/11/10
ah yes

David Gorman

ixmike88

fake

v1lat ?
cant see very well if its him or that other russian caster

There's nothing wrong with your mom buying clothes for you.

You only really need a plain color t-shirt and pants to go outside.

>there will never be a TI that tops TI6
youtube.com/watch?v=wj62kXsrE18

explain, Dotards
;_;7

n0team

>It's gotta be either hotbid or charlie :^)

no???

of the people playing right now

i see him all the time he's like a tier 4 caster and for some reason he's fucking everywhere

>there will never be a TI that tops TI6
what is TI1-4

just wait till TI7

it took fluff 7 years to gather his suicide squad but with the recent addition of funnek he is finally ready

>liking meme honeypot TI's
LUL

that's greg "whatiship" lard
he runs/manages/whatever a continuous string of t2 NA teams so he's actually relatively relevant for NA

>liking non meme TIs
>Not a single pic or meme was made about TI6
>TI6
>Topping anything

ti5 was better games wise

Valve finally got their production better for ti6, but having Slacks host was an awful idea

>tfw you realise that you, too, are nothing but an offlane nigger
hold me bros

>its a funnek joins the azov battalion episode

>it's a charlie is right (again) but nobody listens to him episode

dotards?

Offlane has been the best lane since icefraud trashed mid years ago to turn it into a farming position.

it is fucking obvious funnik's wife left him, a person with wife doesn't look like mess and has literal mental breakdown, any real friend of him should seek him psychiatric help

n0TI

How is juggernaut not better than legion comander in every way?
>an aoe that does a shitload of damage, doubles as a bkb, and doesnt require the entire enemy team and their lane creeps to group up for a family photo
>a heal that benefits your entire team and yourself instead of picking yourself or a shitter on your team who will invariably feed anyways because nobody is getting extra health
>a passive damage boost that isnt useless against opponents who cant or dont physically attack you
>an ult that makes you invulnerable while dealing massive damage to anyone from the enemy lineup instead of an ult that absolutely requires you to outfarm the enemy carry or stun yourself and a squishy target in hopes of the retards on your team to help you down them with your pathetic dps
move lc's cosmetics to jugg and delete the character. She only attracts the worst peruvian retards who play carries 24/7 in the jungle

has there been ANY shuffle drama at all?

He got carried by slacks the game before so I don't blame them.

twitter.com/Funn1kDota/status/766742586203734022

What did he mean by this?

There wasn't until Funn1k's spaghetti

>how are oranges not better than chicken breasts??

2 different things you autistic 99%er im not gonna even read your shit post filled with lunar facts

who cares

>carried by slacks

what the fuck? is slacks good at mafia?

asian masterrace, how can white people even compete

ee out, og probably disbanding, funn1k an absolute madman.
rumors of fear retiring.

they're not even remotely similar you fucking 99% delusional faggot

Yes he lynched 2 mafia last round and grant vigi shot the last one. They both carried town hard.

yeah he's actually pretty damn good at times, but he's such a wildcard that he usually dies early
he creates arguments and makes people talk which is what you really should do

Charlie is a fucking champion

twitter.com/Funn1kDota/status/766692359300153344

>"I'm together with Polina (his wife) everything is good"

I jacked it to this this morning. Was bretty good

>ti5 was better games wise
>le tusk bounty meta

>he has been shitposting on twitter ever since his stream ended like 6 hours ago about about moon shit
Is he transitioning from Dota into becoming the CIS version of Alex Jones?