Polite Thread

ITT: We pretend to be decent human beings.

I personally really like Honda S2000's, but like other cars as well. What are Veeky Forums's favorite cars?

s2000's are nice cars
wish they weren't so pricey

My hidden secret is wanting a KLZE 323/MX3 and an Old ass accord with an h22

I personally prefer a different automotive manufacturer, but you are entitled to your own opinion.

The aztec is a pretty cool looking suv,Ide even say it was ahead of its time. Possibly a colector car in the near future.

I want an MX-3, and I will buy one soon, damn it!

S2000 is a fucking piece of shit

>Old a**
>d*mn it!
good sirs, this is a gentlemen's board!

Oh, right. Excuse my slip-up.

>So salty.
>So edgy.

Probably a poorfag.

>ITT: We pretend to be decent human beings.
it's ok, not everyone can be an astronaut when they grow up

>never driven one
>probably drives a FWD shitbox like a 90s Neon
It's OK, user. Nobody will judge you here.

right? its weirdly attractive

Some of my favourite are:
>2g / 4g eclipse
>g35 coupe and sedan
>mk 3 and mk4 supra
>Porsche 928
>s2000
>nsx
>rx8
>3000gt / stealth
>300zx 350z
>2nd gen mr2 and mrs

And a few others but those mainly.

r2d2

Where did the s2000 touch you?

I really like these.

Body roll is bad. Roof is slow. Looks fugly from a few angles. But... I really like these.

I have a hard on for E46s, and have owned multiple including my curent one. I'm also in love with EF Hondas and am searching for a H22 swap candidate to DD

>not liking all cars

Also, c5z>s2k.

I don't think miatas make you look gay nor do I think there is anything wrong with being gay.

My two favorite cars are the NSX (old one with pop-up headlights) and the is300.

>c5z>s2k.
at being pigfat

>9% heavier
>100% more power

>power is the only thing that matters

that is a supreme meme right there familia

Since you just scoured fastest laps for that image, it's obvious I hit a nerve.

>the 2015 Mazda MX5 is the fastest by a huge margin.

what did they mean by this?

this website has enabled more shitposting than any other in the history of Veeky Forums

replace the 15 year old run flats on the corvette then compare them again

They meant you're so very deeply asspained that the c5z>s2k, now you're gonna try to troll your butthurt away ;)

>mfw I started it all

Daily reminder to neck yourself you newtrip scum.

>tfw there's a pretty clean klde 1991 323 with 4 wheels discs and everything properly done for sale near me
>guy hasn't emailed me back

>making fun of FWD
Fuck you

>S2000 and corvette driving at each other so that they'll pass within a few inches
>"Let's say something nice for once"
>"o-okay"
>both drivers leap out of car seat as they pass with the intention to get in the other car
>suddenly, a riced, stanced civic with spinners and a intake kit sticking 4 feet out of the cut hood falls from the sky
>HEY CORVETTE FAGGOT WHY DON'T YOU REMIND THAT S2GAY (LOL) THAT U COULD SMOKE HIM AT THIS ONE TRACK BTW S2000 THE CORVETTE WAS MADE IN >AMERICA IF YOU DIDN'T REMEMBER
>slow motion of leapt out drivers shows them vomiting and shitting at the same time as they try to hit each other but miss and fly out 100 feet tumbling as each other's cars runs them over and they cry for hours
>civic drives off but gets stuck on the parking lot exit

oh shit it totally forgot i was baiting in this cuck