/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: Event part 2 details
news.fate-go.jp/2016/zvlr28/

>[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Ramesses!

Why couldn't we have gotten these swimsuits instead

King of Kings!

>FP gacha

I love my waifu!

Oh man, I hope they add it.

Xth for Lancer Tamamo is pretty decent.

xth for Sir Gawain is the best RT Knight.

Nobu a CUTE.

Who's side are you on?

Civil War

I love my waifu.

tfw only joined during saber wars so i'll never get my own cute nobu

>x99 RPG Hoarder

Another friendly reminder that Laus Saint Claudius completely outclasses Excalibur Galatine

Thank goodness Sumanai exists or Gawain would be at the bottom of the Gold Saber barrel

This snake is great! I won't stop until I get her bond CE!

I want to FUCK Helena.

I want Tamamo to cuckold me, and then squeeze my dick with her nails for getting off to it. Then I want to put her in rope bondage, and slowly tease her in lewd ways all night for how much she enjoyed it being better than with me.

Fuck off Benis

Robin a cute!

Have you used any apples? Wondering if that's all the apples we have received by this point.

> 275 Golden Apples
> 1 Star Quartz

There is a correlation.

muh dick

I don't have an image to show how much i pity you.

Even if that's true I'd rather have a loyal knight in my team than a filthy whore.

Gawainfags still BTFO

best swimsuit

Nero is love.

>not wanting to be showered in affection by Nero

Best Walker & Rider

What event will we get next? We still have a bunch of shit to go, alter egos, rest of Extras and Apos, more Japanese wank and Taiga.

I read that doujinn once. It was a nice read at first, a good one to get off to, I was enjoying it, and then the castration happened and my penis got really small.

My husband.

>Leveled up my Mae Lancer from 0 to 60 in one go

Best marines.

xth for best Saberface, best Saber, Rider,.Lancer, best waifu! Clowns need not apply.

Jesus christ Gawain's pretty much asking to be raped. His rate-up can't come soon enough.

Nero is cute.

Do not post whores in this thread please.
Only pure girls are permitted.

i hope we get another of these type of things.
I'd love to see my favorite servants streaming.

How are Musuo games for secret characters? Are we going to get some servants who won't be advertised?

Xth for best Lancer

>choosing a coward over the Emperor

You dishonor yourself, you dishonor Roma, and you dishonor yourself who is Roma

Another friendly reminder that Numeral of the Saint completely outclasses Migraine filled sluts

Thank goodness Mebd exists or Nero would be at the bottom of every man

>wanting to be showered in Nero's STDs

Stop it user!

Don't lewd Gawain! I'm warning you!

Anyone feel like translating Heracles talking normally?

Maybe a few that aren't advertised, but definitely DLC characters.

Her name is Koko, she's so loco, I said oh no. Does anyone have the name of the anime where one of the characters looks like her? I wanna watch it now.

Ive probly used 15-20 in the past 381 days of playing. I didnt fully get all the rewards in Saber Wars since I was busy and those had apples of I remember. Other than that, Ive gotten everything.

Why is the hat floating?

Nero is love is what she is.

What kind of flower is that?

Your slander & lust greatly pleases the Prince. Continue swimming in semen, Slaanesh is pleased.

Poppy

Why rape when it can be consensual?
Or better, make Gawain rate up?

shut up fag im gonna make him a bitchboy in front of you

Reminder that Nero lost the poll of her own game. Literally nobody cares about her.

So we have gotten around 300 apples. That means I have used around 180 so far.

Does Gawain want to be hit in an old wound?
because this looks like Gawain really wants to get hit in an old wound.

>shitty emperor
>implying this is anything to brag about
Gawain knew how shitty that position is. This is why he chose to become a Knight of the Round Table instead of succeed his foster father.

I want Tamamo to fuck me lovingly without any cucking

I love her.

Once I'm his King Gawain will know what it means to be impure.

SLEEP IN EMPTINESS, CROOKED CLOWN!

Emperors and Kings are of the past, we live in an age of democracy. Lay dead in the past where you belong.

Only demons are capable of even thinking about defiling Gawain!

Somebody loves best saint. Fully maxed.

>without any cucking
Never fucking reply to me again

Friendly reminder that Nero is just a shitty waifubait saberclone made to attract people to Extra.
Also the worse sabeclone.

>Gawain is working under Nero in Extella
>Nero looks like Arthur and his now in-charge of him

I really hope he doesn't start being loyal to her like how he was with Leo, Gawainfags don't deserve seeing their character suck up to one they hate.

Gawain has a lot of nerve speaking as if he can surpass an Emperor when he isn't even the strongest knight

Try not to burn your city next time you dumb whore.

>doujins with Gudako and Gawain never

He never mentioned her looks before. I doubt it even registers with him.

This. Nerofags and their need to post pictures of her shitty waifu every post is cancerous

>pic unrelated
I swear you guys don't know how to post correctly.

There are more songs about Gawain than you, Memelot

it's a possibility that is unfortunately plausible, that said hopefully it won't go that way, as much as i dislike your average Gawainfag i wouldn't want his character to suffer.

They are attention whores, just like their shitty waifu.

I wouldn't even be mad since that would only prove that Gawain is the most loyal knight.

Not surprising. There are a lot of songs about women.

xth for swimsuit snek

It would be good if she didn't look like Saber, so that people could judge her based on her own merit. Like her for her, or hate her for her, instead of the saber element muddling things up.

It really didn't help

He should be fine character wise, he'd be in line with how he was in Camelot being nice to women unless being provoked. the only people who would be mad would be the occasional Gawainfag who post more like Tamamo then anyone else.

I just hope the interactions won't be shit.

How do you feel about the age of Saber faces coming to an end

Just a reminder that even an Emperor can be made to serve a King.

And that Nero has her own unique value as a treasure

I really like the colours used here. I only have her well-endowed form though.
Speaking of which,
>hearts in the upcoming shop
Now I can finally max her out.

>Reminder that Nero lost the poll of her own game
Twice even.

I love her so much.

>when he isn't even the strongest knight

Neither are you

>Lancelot: You withstood a direct blow from my Arondight!? No, that shield… that aura… could you be…!?
>Mash: This is a complete outrage! The spirit within me has passed on, but I know he would agree! So, I will speak on his behalf! Sir Lancelot! Have you taken leave of your senses!?
>Lancelot: M-My senses!? You dare to scold me!?
>Mash: Wrong! This is pure indignation! Is this the knight that King Arthur respected the most!? If you doubt the king, then investigate the king! If the king is wrong, then fight the king! That should be your chivalry. That is the duty which only you can fulfill!
>Lancelot: Wait. Wait! Wait! That insolence one shouldn’t show one’s parents, and the way your hair covers one eye… Are you…!?
>Mash: No more words, Sir Lancelot! I challenge you to a duel!
>Mash!?!?
>Mash: Fear not, Master! I will never, ever lose to this man!!! My shield, my armor, and my breast scream in challenge! Because… Because…!
[Saint Graph Ascension]
>Bedivere: My lady- No, Sir Mash! Your appearance is completely like-
>Mash: I am Mash Kyrielight, heir to the true name of the Heroic Spirit Galahad! I swear on this body, on this Saint Graph… I will cleanse this filth from the Round Table!
[battle]
>Lancelot: Argh! These strikes that rattle me to the bone are indeed-
>Mash: Are you awake yet, Sir Lancelot!? If you still fail to understand, I will demolish your castle next!
>Bedivere: You’d go that far!?
>Lancelot: …No, you’re right, Mash. I have been defeated by a knight of the Round Table. I can no longer name myself among the king’s knights. My foolishness is hardly gone, but… I never had a reason to fight you.

Isn't shitposting supposed to be left behind in the old thread?

DELETE THIS

Same here. I'll also be able to ascend Arjuna and Vlad. Although levelling them it's more difficult without the Great/Super success rate up

But Twice's servant was Tamamo.

It be nice if he pulled a bit of a Kojiro where he learnt his lesson from Extra and voices his Complaints and thoughts a bit with a snarky attitude, worse case scenario is that he becomes Nero's bitch but that's kinda in character.

How Conflicting, on one hand i dislike nero, on the other hand i dislike Gilgamesh. I don't know how to react to this.

It's weird that Extella will be the first time Fate has officially be translated into English.

I'll stop. I just love my waifu. Sorry.Blame the other Nero user for triggering me.

Extra you fool.

That literally never happens.

That is all that matters, user

Nero is simply the best waifu and Gawainfags are still BTFO that nobody cares about their smug knight who can't even beat Kekalot