With Russia from love, syka blyat

post Trabant

Mwee

:^]

sykablyat-look

tofu driver.

tofu driver [2]

TIMOFEY FUJIWARA, CHEESE DRIVER

Let me try to introduce what is that. This kind of "style" called BK, where is B stands for "boevaya" which means something like "brutal, battle", and K stands for "Klassika" which means "classics"
So what is BK? BK is a Russian style of way how does car look like, and actually, it looks like somebody just bought old rusty civic as for first car, cutted of springs, pasted by a lot of strikers from eBay (such as stickerbomb(ing) and racing logos and brands) And trying be "REELLY FAST STREEATRACIN DUUDE", but just imagine all that shit on classical USSR of Russian car, but Some of them looks even good, because they buying old school Japanese rims (mostly at "Kered"). They also removing front and rear bumpers to make it more wild or something, and than they attaching an old duck-tail styled spoiler, and yeah, they drifting on them
(Sorry for my bad English)

>tfw it's almost impossible to find clean 86 in Russia, almost all were used for track racing
Same shit with Silvia.

Kinda like Japanese "Wabi-Sabi", Rough but aesthetically pleasing

lol that bumper fitment

Why is getting a license in Russia so hard? When I worked, my monthly salary minus bus/metro money was like 18000 roubles first job, 23000 second job (they gave me free public transport tickets).

>finish driving school (theory + practice) for like 40000 roubles
>get medical check-up (eyes and other stuff) for your own money - 5000 roubles
>get a paper from drug addiction center that says you're not a junkie
>get a paper from a local alcohol addiction center that says you're not a drunkard
>pay tax to undergo exam - 2000 roubles
>pass exam (theory + practice)

And if you need a bike license later do all of this again. Just thinking about all of this makes me feel like having an anal evacuation. Basically to get a license I would need to get a job, save money, quit the job, go to driving school for 3 months and then get a license if I don't run out of money before I finished. Working and remembering street driving rules and attending classes is too hard and I would feel too awkward to ask my boss to let me go several days in a row to go get all of the papers. How do people even do all this besides bribing?

I love everything about this.

Soviet handmade Countach.

Does that mean that russians are actually taught to be pretty good drivers or does everyone bribe their way through that shit?

I heard that at driving schools, if they see you're hopeless they can ask you for a bribe directly at the school.

Looks legit great.

I want a fucking uaz and swap the engine and tranny

Slav approved

Slav dreams