Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
August 20th at 8PM JST: "We are all DRE@MERS!!" region-locked stream with Mirai, Shizuka, Sayoko, Roco, Iku, Megumi and Momoko's VAs: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv272180262
August 21st at 8PM JST: Starlight Stage Google Play Game Fest #3: youtube.com/watch?v=84s-z8gBt50&index=4&list=PL4QXzpNZLo18KfiITxz9BJmU7fruwg3bh
August 24th: Cinderella Girls 3rdLIVE BDs
August 25th: Platinum Stars DLC Catalog 2
August 25th: Cinderella Project Minichu and Love Laika Anastasia figure
August 28th: Talk/Mini-Live with Mirai, Sayoko, Fuka, Matsuri, Konomi, and Megumi's VAs
August 29th: Makoto Kikuchi's Birthday
August 31st: STARLIGHT MASTER 05 Junjou Midnight Densetsu
August 31st: SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 02
September 1st: Wild Wind Girl volume 1 (+CD)
September 7th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 01
September 9th: Kotori Otonashi's Birthday
September 21st: PLATINUM MASTER 02 Bokutachi no Resistance
September 21st: Million Live Backstage volume 2
September 24th: Million Live Anthology volume 3
September ???: Love Laika Minami figure

Latest news posts: +

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BArFeuszzWs
youtube.com/watch?v=VkpXzZYPhqo
twitter.com/Phat_stuff/status/766448386987790336
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26050457
tieba.baidu.com/p/4737630432
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey

Hey Nana

Hey

I'm gonna getcha

Someone put this girl out of her misery already.

Yeah, I finished listening to it and it was surprisingly really good. I've always remembered it sounding bad. I just think Takane / Yumi Hara is really capable of nailing nearly every song she gets thrown at her

I wish the other jewelries got solo versions. I always end up focusing on Syoko's cute voice in Zettai Tokken.

Rin is my wife.

Nana the American patriot.

Yuzu has a fan!

nana

THAT TRANSFORMATION! CUTE!

I love my wife Minami.

Minami is my onee-chan.

Sorry Karen, I can't donate to charity this month.

Sure, I'll worship you Haruka.

Get out of my sight.

That imouto has an excessively kissable tummy and needs to be cuddled.

Syoko

I want to hide from the normies with her.

Those fuckers constantly doing public displays of affection.

So you can do private displays of affection?

I agree wholeheartedly.

Nah we'll just watch movies with Koume.

Run, Fumi, run.

BELIEVE IN L.M.B.G.
BELIEVE IN CHIE

Remember vote Takumi and Chie

reminder that Chie is a slut child and only good for sex slave rings

>NEVER EVER getting her ssr
>Caravan didnt fucking drop
>never getting an event of her
Just fucking end me already

I love Koume! i'm going to marry her!

Why didn't you buy it when you could?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BArFeuszzWs

I had a dream last night that I was at a mall and they were selling SSRs that you could add to your existing account.
I immediately went for Syoko and woke up disappointed.

>Why didn't you buy it when you could?
>$30

>got her SSR
>she's literally the only one I didn't want

Garfield SSR fucking when

I love Emily As a friend.

Ilumi lumi lumi lumi lumi lumi lumination

Nation

I want a girl to play piano for me.

>tfw blow a load in your shorts dreaming about idols

Koume gets the private displays of affection, then. She's pretty much cuddlebait, anyway.

>lumi
>not rumi
Dropped.

Does a girl have a name?

Literally who hasn't done that

Blue

>Koume gets the private displays of affection

Not from me.

What's it like having a sexy friend with long, great-smelling hair, a slender waist, nice hips, and a tendency to speak in adorable Engrish?

I've dreamed about idols twice. Sadly, I rarely dream and when I do I tend to wake up at the good parts, so load-blowing during said dreams is not an experience I've had

I want Otoha to play all of this for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkpXzZYPhqo

Yukiho

That's never happened to me before, even when I take long breaks from fapping. I've cummed inside an idol before and woken up dry the next morning. I guess it just varies from person to person.

Well I don't find her sexy but we mostly discuss anime and stuff.

Gay deers

I don't think I blew a load in my shorts ever.

>Well I don't find her sexy
Strange.

You may be one of the few males who doesn't find her utterly lewdable. Anyone who likes Emily is a good person, though, unless you want to pump-and-dump.

Good, good.

Not pump and dump, pump and keep around for more pumping later on.

But no rings

>But no rings
Not okay, Emily seems like she would get attached to her first date, let alone her first time.

Besides the MLs are canonically the best idols to give rings to. Just ask an IkuP.

Good, good. I'll string her along to keep my urges fulfilled until I tire of her, then dump her for a younger model.

MLs are canonically the best cocksuckers.

How is it canon
Not a single idol has canonically sucked a dick
Awakened Miki isn't canon anymore

The only recent dream idol I remember happening was me asking a friend to play a fighting game with me, and that friend turning out to be Shiki slightly before it ended.

I'm not sure what my brain is trying to tell me here.

Poor Emily...

Actually, make that three idol related dreams I had. I was thinking strictly lewd. I had a really great one where Ranko asked me out at my old job. It was adorably awkward.

Damn.

My last one involved giving Fuka nakadashi doggy-style.

>Strange

What's so strange about it?

That's Tulip.

twitter.com/Phat_stuff/status/766448386987790336

Thanks for sharing this.

GPS from Serika.

Good prostate stimulation?

I want to make Chieri and Miku watch it, then laugh when they start crying.

>there are people who cant dream

holy fuck. lets have a moment of silence for people who will never experience lucid idol sex

>one where Ranko asked me out at my old job
Sounds like it went well.

On another note, there was also one where I ended up playing kickball with Einherjar and LiPPS

Was this song ever released on a CD or is it doomed to erode with the sands of time?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26050457

None of my idol dreams end up like that, because they're all (mostly) mundane. They're either shopping with Rin, being bitten by vampire Ranko, texting Sayoko, or literally being Karen getting into a fight with Mayu over Producer. I had a graphically lewd Shiki dream, but I was dry on that.

Only ever had one lewd dream that left me needing to change underwear, but it wasn't idol-related and had weird psychological implications anyway.

>lucid idol sex
That's actually really difficult to pull off even if you can LD. For me, it only works well with my favorite idol. I've heard something about how your subconscious tries to shut things down if you try to have sex without an emotional connection in a dream. Maybe it has to do with that.

>had weird psychological implications
Those are the best dreams.

What the fuck am I watching and what does this have to do with iM@S aside from the song

magic skirts are proof Satan exists

Sadly my dream ended during the date. I am very socially awkward IRL but Ranran made me look like a pro during the five seconds the dream lasted.

And now to hold her down and stuff anchovies in her mouth.

>I had a graphically lewd Shiki dream
Me too. What did yours involve?

Could very well be.

You came to your mom, didn't you?

Scans of the anime fanbook is out:
tieba.baidu.com/p/4737630432
Chinese tranlsation included

Last IM dream I had was I was in Idolmasterland where Syuko, Frederica (in her red glasses), Mayu and Arisu were behind the ticket counter. They had idol dresses on glass display.

You've already said this

>Frederica
I'm sorry.

I would take that with a grain of salt. I don't believe in any non-empirical evidence when it comes to the subconscious, especially because of brain plasticity

Good memory.

Good girl.

Oh yes Laika.

Is this event more competitive than the last few we got or am I misremembering things?

Kinky sex or mutual masturbation, sex toys involved in either case; normally I remember details, but this was weird enough that I don't.

It was someone who looked like my sister or cousin. Weirdest thing about the dream? There was a window above the bed post and when you looked outside, it was a prehistoric rocky wasteland with palm trees and dinosaurs. I think a Deinonychus wandered inside, but no one got devoured.

What has brain plasticity to do with the unconscious?
What would you consider empirical evidence?

I've seen several people on various forums recount experiences where they tried to have sex with a random dream character which ended up turning into a hideous old lady or a monster halfway through. While I haven't had anything that horrifying happen, there have been occasions where I've inserted myself and had it feel like nothing, or I get kicked out of the dream immediately afterwards.