/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

waifus, lore, harmony

Elves are ...

You know, I bust my ass making skyrim mods. I'll be damned if somebody calls me a fuckhead knowing full well I can't say anything back and still gets to use my work without consequence, because if I get banned, I can't upload files anymore, and any record of the success of the work(which is a nice little trophy for my wall) gets erased. If he gets banned, he essentially just loses the right to comment on files.

You're not a mod author. Your opinion of how things affect us is completely uninformed.

What is clear from our end is that the community is becoming increasingly toxic toward creators and the Nexus mods are doing their best to find a good compromise to keep us happy. Because every one of your favorite authors has gotten that one comment that makes them just seethe and has considered deleting everything and just using other people's work instead of making their own. We've all thought about it, and we talk about it on a regular basis.

If you want your "free speech" back(I look at it more as the ability to talk to the author directly, you DO have other places where you can review stuff where nobody can stop you), you need to convince the community to start being more respectful in general to mod authors. Because we can just stop modding. Lord knows my general temperament would be better if I didn't get called a dick 5 times every day by some random troll 2000 miles away, and if I quit then I wouldn't have to deal with that anymore. Then nobody wins.

You talk about the community needing to be able to trust the authors, but what you forget is that the community has long ago lost OUR trust. That's why the system was put in place. So we could honestly give a fuck about you trusting us.

Tight?

DUMB!

before you idiots reply

It's COPY PASTA

loveable

Alright.

Maggots!

Juno the Mighty! Juno the unerring! Juno the unassailable! To you we give Praise! We are but maggots writhing in the filth of our own lore! While you have ascended from the dung of TES discussion, and now walk among the stars! But you were once man! Aye! And as man you said, "Let me show you the power of the waifu god, born of the North, where my jaw is strong in winter. I breathe now in royalty and reshape this thread which is mine. I do this for you, Lore enthusiasts, for I love you." Aye, love! Love! Even as man, great Juno cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of TESG! The future of waifus! And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Juno is the true god of man! Ascended from average waifus, to rule the realm of Mai! The very idea is inconceivable to our morrowind overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With the best waifus? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence in these threads! Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the lore enthusiasts take your homes? Your waifus? Your children? Your very lives? And what do DemWaifus do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! the DemWaifus machine enforces the will of the lorefags! Against its own people! So rise up! Rise up, children of DemWaifus! Rise up, user! Embrace the word of mighty Juno, he who is both man and woman! For we are the children of the jaw! And we shall inherit the waifus and their b-butts! And we, not the Lorefags or their toadies, will rule TESG! Forever!

You looking to get a spanking, girl? Because you certainly are.

Superior. Dunmer to be specific.

m8 it's part of the spell effect. See the explosion in the background? Yeah.

Someone should post the you try coming home after cleaning dog puke copy pasta.

That was a good one.

The step guide says it can take screenshots in PNG or BMP, but doesnt mention how to switch it.

Fucking annoying

It’s more who. Sameyr. Sackman. Wez. Elanor. IB. Their adventures, and development. I noticed I may have put some people off the other day as to why my drow as closer to invoking Boethiah then Mephala, and each have their own reasons stemming from how I feel she is inconsistent to the canon Lloth besides how she represents herself on the Nirn. On one hand I don't ever plan on publishing it anywhere, but that could change - and it’s a reasonable question and sound logic that deserves to be addressed. Most people would see two spiders and think they are the same cross universe after all.

Waifus, apparently.

He keep stalling. I already offered to make the follower for him.

This is a Nord thread now.
Post Nord beauties.
Other races get the FUCK OUT.

...heretic

That jokester is diluting pure, rich, Dunmer genes. Evey day our people grow fewer in number. This is the dunmer genocide in action.

But spanking other people's children is illegal!

She's in Ra's queue. Ra's just crazy lazy.

BMP is better, and it doesn't really matter because you want to convert to jpg anyway.

Snakestone is like the guy who goes to glorious nippon to dilute the gene pool.

Elves are okay, even some altmer are okayish
Death to the thalmor

Excuses excuses. You're starting to sound like Cumtears.

But they're both Nords?

>dilute the gene pool
What does that even mean?

Butts.

You should add Telyndra to that list family she is a good drow matron.

>Death to the thalmor
Now you are getting it.

less and less nip genes replaced with gaijin blood.

No, it's not. What idiot told you that? I bet it was your ice-brained Nord mothers.

I'll spank you and let a finger slip in

>I noticed I may have put some people off the other day
That was one autist who was up to no good, my dude. Think nothing of it. All samefag shitposters follow that pattern.

You've been tainted.

Rewrite in a way that is possible to understand.

Thats lewd and illegal!

less and less chink genes replaced with cracker blood

w-will you kill thalmor with me?
>tainted
hardly, its the thalmor and elves that think like the that are the problem.

I feel sorry you, that you view this love as heretical user.

not if it feels good for both parties

If you sent me the files i would have it done within 24 hours like i been doing for a certain somebody.

>w-will you kill thalmor with me?

Every time.

You elf-haters burst in here and talk a good game, but always end up eyeball-deep in mer poon as soon as you're given half a chance.

>I'm retarded
Got it.

I am incredibly lazy yes, but this time the follower taking so long isn't really my fault.

Y-Yeah it is! Don't make me call the guards!

Who would that certain somebody be?

5 decides what my new character will be.

are there any qt girls posting in this general?

Imperial Stormcloak

You gave her giraffe neck. And didn't give her her own skeleton.

everyone here is girl with a penis.

Vampire Nord barbarian

ftm trasgendered midget bosmer
(s)he exclusively lives to rape argonians

>eyeball-deep in mer poon
I'm not going to mix with them like that
Nord Empire-soldier thalmor hater

Shitty.

an argonian

>Don't make me call the guards!
Call them, then. Like I give a fuck about those corrupt milk-guzzling lazy snow-eaters. I bet they'd be too drunk to even acknowledge you.

Are you still doing the Xi follower after you're done with the rest?

Pure

2cute

Dunmer Spellblade

but are they cute?

>I'm not going to mix with them like that

Uh huh.

As long as I get half the loot.

Nord transexual.

Bosmer imperial soldier, specializes in dual wielding axes.

You can keep everything under the head
I mean it user

We got a winner!

Fate has spoken

More details though, male or female?

I'm rolling with the first reply

After graduating ziXaphiR's school of outfit converting, I'm enrolled in Brave's class of follower making.

I still having trouble with the warpaint as you can see.

Who?

male

I hope the idea is fun for you user.

arurun is just a blonde casca

no....

Do you remember the first time you reached 255 mods, tesg?

>I know nothing of either Arurun or Casca, except they both have brown skin
rilly make u thing

I'm out for a while, /tesg/. In the mean time, what is your character's worst regret?
being unable to do anything about the death of his parents

Nice chainmail, you don't happen to be in riften do you snake?

OK almost done.

Whats his disposition?

Rolling with the first reply

You need to get the facetint from him and put it in her texture facegen folder. Similar spot to the one for the head mesh.
Nope. I always make another merge when I get to around 253 or so.
She regrets nothing

He will always regret killing that kind for the Vigilant, even if he has moved on and buried the past, figurative and literally, at the top of the 7000 steps. The regret and guilt will always be seeded within him.

Im usually in Riften checking in with Brynjolf to see if any leads on the Rat have surfaced.

Chaotic Good

lawful good

Does she look bitchy enough for an altmer?

kid not kind, fuck.

>D&D alignments
Kill yourselves you filthy scrublords.

She looks cute.

>I mean it user

That's what they all say.

Hating all elves instead of just the thalmor
am I still racist?
the thieves guild just isn't what it used to be, maybe I'll see you in the bee and barb

This guy's just mad they leave out his alignment, True Gay. lmao

She looks like a Democrat.

All Altmer are inherently bitches and whiners. So yes. Now go and cry about how its Lorkhans fault you lost your immortality.

A chaotic good male wood elf imperial soldier that wields two axes.

Lastly, I just need his name.

First reply = First Name
Second reply = Last Name

D&D alignments don't even make any sense within D&D settings, much less outside of them.

Well, Grimm got thicc quik

Fuckburger

Glaangirfin

He asked for one, so I gave him one.

Where'd you get the black geralt shirt texture from?

Dies that imply bitchy

toasted monastery

bee-v