What is the worst manufacturer ever and why is it BMW? Is it because of their pigfat unreliable overpriced shit heaps...

What is the worst manufacturer ever and why is it BMW? Is it because of their pigfat unreliable overpriced shit heaps, or their delusional Perma virgin fanboys?

Mazda

audi is worse than bmw.

both of you faggots need to learn how to be less obvious

t. summerfag

Shut up Toyota fanboy

It's because BMW has lost their way. They used to be all about driving oriented luxurious. The problem is that the CEO of BMW isn't a car enthusiast. He's a bean counter.

The same problem is found over at Renault/Nissan where the bean counter in charge, Carlos Ghosn has slashed any reliability Nissan used to have into nothing with his insistence on stuffing CVT transmissions in absolutely everything

RIP dream of modern hoonmobiles.
Bow down to our new soccermum overlords

reminder that Nissan killed this RWD S16 successor because "no one would buy it"

And? They aren't wrong. It would be another Scion FR-S. Essentially a piece of shit.

Thanks Renault and their shitty CEO

show me in the picture where a BMW touched you in a bad way

and the Toyobaru twins still outsell the Miata.

>toyota fanboy

No one would. That shit is ugly as hell and the 370Z already exists. Nissan would have to make a better shit box than the Br-z and Miata, or come in much cheaper, to even compete.

here!

women were a mistake honestly

but it would've come in between $20k and $25k, undercutting both the Toyobarus and the Miata.. It would've come standard with Nissan's 2.5L I4, which isn't the greatest but does have an already built in aftermarket.

Personally, I'd prefer they move the next Z-car down market and they toss that crossover Z car concept in the fucking trash where it belongs.

Don't know about newer mazdas, but the old ones were top tier comfy and easy enough to wrench yourself. Dat classic 626 '86 shitbox hatchback

Except they don't lol

Middle
Also saged

I hate mazda. My mum bought a mazda 3 base model and wtf its got no tach???
Wtf is mazda smoking?? Its the current year already!!

>My mum bought a mazda 3 base model and wtf its got no tach???
>Wtf is mazda smoking??

That no one who buys a Mazda 3 even knows what a tach is much less cares if their car has one or not

Umm what? Tachs are useful as shit and I cant live without it

>there will never be a 240sx successor

look at this delusional perma virgin

some more virgins

>my mum
First of all. Get your own fucking car
Second
Never seen a mazda 3 without a tac so you must live in a 3rd world country like canada.
Third
Your moms poor as fuck.

>hate mazda because youre moms poor
Sound logic
>doesnt even have his own car
Go home summer, youre sober

>your just poor
Mazdrone logic everyone. Even doyoda is not that stupid to not add a taco in base models.

Kys asap