I really hate this meme, it triggers me

I really hate this meme, it triggers me.

I wish normies wouldn't talk about cars and just stick to commenting on peoples lunch on instagram and facebook instead.

lol they're right, you autist.

Its true though.
But people are gonna do what they want.

they are right tho

stance is fucking stupid

It feels pretty stupid when it's put like that, doesn't it?

It's true, they're right, though.

Alternatively, with all that money invested into their glorified 350z, they could've bought a nice carthat actually goes over speedbumps.

they're right

if i add up everything i've spent on my shitbox """"""race cars""""""" and stuck to one shitbox just purely for commuting i could've went backpacking across asia with a nice month long stay in japan

Not really, the experience of driving a nice car is lasts longer than travelling the world.

>travel the world
>for the cost of cheap coilovers and wheels

I can't believe all you retards understand about that statement is that the car is too low.

This meme has been going around with pictures of all different cars like nsxs etc.

I really think you people here all have brain problems because you can only see this for what the words say.

It is not saying '"don't lower you car" it is saying "spending money on cars is a waste of money"

It's like you all can only read the words and understand the literal meaning but can not understand the implied meaning.

It's really weird.

normies cant grasp that different people like different things.

I feel the same when people spend ridiculous amounts of money on a house which is basically just a box to live in.
I personally would rather spend my money on cars because its something I value and have a passion for.

I'm sure women love your miata

>spend money making your car a racecar
>travel across the world racing time attack

yeah no stancefags are fucking stupid

My gf is bitching at me for spending too much time and money on the car, in some ways I agree, finally going on a trip with her ok overseas for the first time in 3 years we've been together

You could make a counter meme, like

I look at some peoples travel photos and think you could have had a real nice car but instead you choose to sit in a plane for hours.

My g35 is low as it is with the sports suspension, I can't imagine going any lower

>a countermeme

fuck off tripfag

Learn to drive.

>he doesn't know about countermemes

Yes, dodging manholes and circling a plaza for the lowest grade entrance thrills me, perhaps I need to hire a driving instructor to show me how to scrape on a leaf

I bought and sold shitboxes for a while when I was young. Ended up with $4500 USD in cash at the end of it. I had the choice to make my 240sx fast or go on a trip to Japan. I chose Japan (14 day trip) and I don't regret it for a second. The memories I have far surpass the cost involved (~3800 from my front door and back.)

I'll make my car fast when the time is right.

Think about it: that guy could've used the time he spent working on that ugly shitbox into getting a girlfriend. He could've used the money he spent on other things like taking her around the world or buying her things to make her happy. What a waste.

Perhaps you should hire an instructor because you are a fucking tool that has a hard time drive a car that isn't even low.

Imagine if you had to drive a ferrari, diodge viper or any actual low car.. My gawd

i love my miata so who cares

And thanks for proving my point, those don't even clear traditional speed bumps,

Who gives a fuck you whiney faggot?

Go drive a camry.

Hey, not him but I used to drive a camry, that was a great car.

>Hurrrrrr I like stance and busting oil pans on road deflectors

If every low car is stance then nidern ferrarus are stanced and so are formula 1 cars.

Good logic you spastic who can't even drive a stock g35.

Looks like someone got suckered
Have fun being pussy whipped

The only people who make snide comments about how other people spend money are poorfags

that being said, most stancefags are also poorfags

i hate stance, but i also hate traveling.
i do what i want because it feels good m8, if you do what you want becuase of some preconceived notions that you must do what everyone else does, then you dont even deserve pity.

I like stance for the look, and respect the work people put into it, and attention to detail on some of the builds. But I also think its pretty dumb if you think about it.

>12 year old car
>averages 5 grand on Craigslist
>have to worry about destroying oil pan on pebbles
>riced out
>nice

>factory sport suspension
>its low enough as it is

Gee I sure do get triggered when people make fun of me for spending my money on things I like and not what they like.

If someone you know does post that and somehow you are upset just repeat after me: "Haha. When's your trip?"

This meme is not about stance fags..

It is an attack on people who modify their cars in general.

I have already pointed this out to you retards.

Retarded stancefaggot detected
Stay mad

if it was a skyline or miata in the picture without stance maybe then you retards would get what they are actually implying.

>it's
>just
>a
>car

Lowering.

Should only ever be attempted using adjustable air ride suspension.

Sincerely, Mercedes Benz.

As another user said, the car gets more use. Spend 8 grand on a 1 month holiday, or buy a 350z/boxster and keep it for 5 years.

It's just a car bro, why would you spend that much on a car when you can travel the world?

I could say the same about photography since I've legit spent about $7k on camera gear (i sell the stuff I no longer use though)

Sometimes I think I could have put that money towards a nicer car or other stuff. I could've gotten less expensive hear. But then I wouldn't have had the exact camera I wanted and in the back of my mind been thinking "I shouldve spent just a little more to get the camera I liked the most". So it's not something I regret.

Apply the same logic to spending money on cars and there you go.

Because the car gets you to your job and lasts years. You could blow the same money on a vacation that lasts a couple weeks.

Why not both poorfag? Oh wait.

>normies dont like stance
>autists get triggered

But think about the mad bitches all of these NEETs would get on they're maiden voyage from their mother's basements! It'll be just like the anime! Retard.

their**

Fucking niggers.

wut

He's talking about golden child.

Nigga, no autistic virgin is going to swim in pussy just because they are out of their element. In real life chicks don't dig dudes who can't maintain a conversation for more than 3 seconds.

I can't take my Europe backpacking trip to the track can I?

most of "the world" is a barren land with nothing but grass

>spend money on car
>make car more to your taste aesthetically and more pleasing to drive
>use car to travel
>???
>profit

christ you fucks that car isnt even stanced

Well yea, for 1-5k you can go on a nice vacation. Wheels+coilovers id guess are about 1500.

ur a faggot

I always think of it more in the terms of "you could have been racing in wheel to wheel competition instead of going sideways over speed bumps." Some people just aren't interested in the driving aspect I guess.

>3 years
>never went on an overseas trip
Yea no, he should do exactly what he did.

That's not true at all. Richfags bash what people spend their money on just as much as poorfags.

niggerspeak and stance are equally disgusting

This meme where a "witticism" is made and its usually written in all lowercase ebonics its actually some white neckbeard making these

mostly rich people wonder why people do this to their cars.

Yeah I Mean Everyone Knows Actual Black People Type Like This For Some Reason.

>is not about stance fags
>choose to go sideways over a speedbump
yeah
no

She wants out.

getting triggered by poor people
>top kek

A car is a tangible asset. A trip is a leisure expense.

Wheels and coilovers for 1.5k?

Poverty spec maybe but decent coils are 1-2 themselves

Thats because stance fags are fags obviously.

>lowered car in front of best buy every day
>only way into that parking lot is over speed bumps
>front bumper is horribly scratched and damaged
>he probably dumps all his money from work into his car, which he has to damage to get to work

I'm all for spending too much on things you love, but gaddam

tfw you cant sell a vacation years and years after buying it

also its arguable that a long time hobby like stancing an infnity will be more fullfilling due to the sheer amount of time you will be enjoying it

further more it would be lame to spend like 10k+ one time for a vacation that only lasts a week

and finally buying a car is investing to an extent since there is always value held in a running vehicle

>have $90,000 rv
>see the world in it

I'm unclear what the problem is

>not parking and walking in

Any Dumby Can see Dat fa.m.

it really isnt that serious nigga

Especially any suburban house that costs over $500,000 and doesn't even have that much land. Some people like those houses, though, so that's okay.

We like our cars.

if you do this to your car you're not an auto enthusiast you're an attention whore

The essence of baiting was really captured here.

>not being able to own a nice car and travel the world.

Fuck life has got so much better over the past few years. Feels good man.

P.S. Stance and JDM Rice need to die

i don't like flying or trying to communicate with people who don't speak english so i spend tons of money on vans and bikes and travel my own continent with them

travelling the world is overrated if you don't have any plans once you're at a location, at which point you'd be way above the cost of a car. stuff like skydiving, lion hunting, rock climbing, water rafting, quartet jam sessions in italy or some shit, wife accumulating in some tribe detached from modern society. the list goes on.

>3 years

She's not your girlftiend she is the potential wife you failed to commit to.

So there is this white stanced automatic brz/frs near where I live. I think he works at Chipotle. Do you live in Georgia inu?

>Watching any super low "sports car" go over speed bumps

subtle.

whoa dude, I'm like so jealous. your life must be sweet

>1 of the currently most popular and 1 of the longest lasting automotive styles must be stopped

>I travel the world so I'm cultured meme
Please. I've lived in the US for a quarter of a century and I haven't explored 1/10000000 of what this country has to offer.

Maybe it's time to leave the basement

>Travel the world

Shit if I wanted to hang out with a bunch of minorities I'd just go to a car meet..

Well fuck..

>Instead of Y you could have spent on X because whatever.
Normies should just kill themselves.

Anyway going max tinfoil here but the "negative" image cars have in the media (and obviously gorilla marketing on social ones) is probably part of agenda 21.

I prefer the term "autoist"

If you can't afford to travel the world and buy a set of nice wheels for your car, then the car is a better investment. You can sell a car later, you can't sell your memories from a trip to Paris.

Traveling the world is overrated

I guess you have to have a certain personality to be all like "wow, the culture!"

Or be playing along so nobody thinks you're racist for saying "this culture sucks, i want to go back to freedomland and declare war so we can replace it with our culture and get a burger this pig foot and chicken neck sandwich is gross"

traveling the world is for white ppl who just graduated or some shit, I'd much rather have something tangible

As if the cunt who wrote that travels the worst. Probably plays on twitter all day.

I'm scared of diodge vipers