gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Old -

1st for 1 post early

FUCK YOU

>gameshitters

>mfw the best team of all time is coming back soon

What do you mean by that? There are four other people on the team...

ee will never play with singsing again

What if, using Hybrid on drow ranger to create a stronger precision aura?

Why does Misery look so dead inside constantly?

>Not playing Zet the Arc Warden
What's wrong with you pussy?

Luna the Moonrider

O shut up
League is static as fuck

Dota was the only one that had that up unti lvalve decided to turn it into hots.

Now every game is the same, every hero builds the same and plays the same

All that is allowed is memefight with memeback

If you took away memeback given the current garbage state of the core mechanics of the game and hero changes it would be 100% lol

They need to rollback to 6.81

he was only added to doto for shock value

Say It.

Say
My
Fucking
Name

>buff every hero
>buff runes
>buff blink
>buff passive gold
>suddendly the game is HotS with DotA heroes

OH WOW

WHO WOULD'VE SEEN IT COMING

I MEAN

THERE'S NO WAY

THANK YOU ICEFREG

REALLY, THANK YOU

I LOVE THE CURRENT STATE OF THIS GAME.

>those lunar facts
my dick

>playing a hologram

i wish i was a moon

I have a massive cock, I don't need to compensate in Dota 2.

But I just did

just look at the cycle buttdevastated dotard
>nerf mirana timbersaw
>another shit gets buffed becomes fotm again
>gets nerfed
>repeat
accept the truth dotard
>>If you took away memeback given the current garbage state of the core mechanics of the game and hero changes it would be 100% lol
>
>They need to rollback to 6.81
let the bodies hit the floor?

Luna needs a new mount!

Reminder funn1k was right, he released himself from the chains. The one scared funn1k that never talked is gone. New era is here. Funn1k @TI7

was ti even real

Grappling Hook (2550 Gold)
Iron Talon (500) + Chainmail (550) + Javelin (1500)
>+15 Damage
>+10 Armor
>+25% Chance to deal 100 damage
>+40% (15% ranged) damage to non-hero units.

Active Ability: Grapnel
>Throws a grappling hook at a target and tethers you to it for 5 seconds, dealing 100 magic damage. While tethered, you are pulled towards him if he moves more than 500 distance away.
>Only pulls you towards the enemy, does not pull enemy towards you. Pulls at 800 ms and destroys trees if you're pulled through them.
>Tether is broken if enemy moves more than 1200 distance away. Enemy is revealed with shared vision while tethered.
>700 cast range, 14 cooldown, 0 mana cost, 2000 projectile speed, can be disjointed, using the item again while tethered breaks the link prematurely.
>If cast on a tree or ward, destroys it instantly at 4 cooldown. If cast on a creep, deals 40% of its current HP to it in addition to the normal grapnel. effect.

I fucking love this hero

H0neylans

>Godz: Cock head up
W-what did he mean by this?

I think the biggest reshuffle surprise so far is that TNC pretty much disbanded

Also I think Aui might be going back to EG

>i could be slamming nut butter inside gook sluts instead of this bullshit right now

>he think 6.81 was special in the timeline of dota patches
Learn your history, faggot.

Luna needs to cool off after battle

Funnik is going to play on Secret

>SHUT UP FUNNEK
-Puppey

>blitz is not a caster anymore

why does arc warden have noodle legs

>thinking ppd will allow aui back
The dude said outright he hated playing with him because aui makes bad situations worse by chiming in with non-information like a woman.

His exact critique was that aui can't shut up.

>accept the truth dotard
What truth? Dota wasn't like that, when there was a buff it wasn't an upgrade it was just a hero given a different ability that enabled him to fill a different niche

Now its just one gorillion damage buffs to the 20 heroes that were the least picked last patch

>let the bodies hit the floor?
That strat worked great for VG in the finals they lost 3 1 to newbee

O wait

You could roll back the game to any version from 6.81 or earlier and it would still be better than this abortion we have now

.../d2g/ whining about the balance of the game and thinking this is a good idea....

Good. No charisma. No skill. Pissy when shown as an idiot. Deserves nothing but scorn for being an insufferable bitch with too many opinions and not enough sense.

This guy is literally a 10/10 tall white male, why does he go for a used goods non-virgin shitskin like fwosh?

and yet they won ti together

actually really makes you think...

what's wrong user

did some girl you were beta-orbiting get EVIAN'd?

>Learn your history, faggot.
You do that nigger

>6.81
>dota
>6.82
>Garbage jungel changes
>Garbage memeback
>Garbage turtling
>start of the seasonal OP hero of the patch from the least picked from the last
and so on

>its so much better back in the day
How do we cure dotards of their senility?
dumb senile old cunts

>EE stated when he was brought on to Secret that he was the one who brought the team together, not puppey
>now EE hates playing on the team he created

When is he just going to retire?

Monkey King patch when?

Why are Euro's so obsessed with asains? Is it because they're cucked and all of their women are taken by niggers?

And yet he came back and even played position 1.....

I'm Luna posting in a dead general

reminder

No, I bodied him on his stream years back in a 1v1 and he refused to admit I dumpstered him after getting 2 kills and a tower kill after he chose the heroes for us both. He then proceeded to pretend like the matchup wasn't fair when confronted with the reality that he's garbage.

Ask Koreyah, if you can find the guy.

>asian
>shitskin
lol

daily reminder

>non-white != shitskin

they're still inferior to whites, don't get me wrong

but they ain't shitskins lad

w e w
e w
w

Timber isn't even a problem unless Moo is playing

He already endured aui for 6+ months, and only stuck with him because he had no choice once they won DAC, because then TI invite was not guaranteed.
Last time it was obvious things werent working out from the get go, and dropping both him and bulba instead of only bulba makes it obvious

the only response he has is yours, and yours is negative. so i don't know why you think /d2g/ thinks it's a good idea

He also only lasted a month or so

build order and tips pls

ARTEEZY IS STREAMING GUYS

>BE nigger immigrant
>Shit up host game
>you have to go back
>B-but muh gives dis our country nao das raciss

Shitskins arent even bad. The problem is many attractive people fall for the first asian they see when the majority are shit tier

as long as he's streaming on panda i don't give a fuck

You know 6.81 was only yet another patch with radical changes from an even longer chain of patches that people throw their hands up and scream it changes too much?

Perfect balance has never been the goal, was never the intention, and is only a passing attempt.

Since fucking always. You have a favorite patch. That makes you no different from every other autist that can't adapt to new patches. Ask Loda if he has an opening on Alliance. He'll probably prep you to fuck kelly too.

uhmmmmmmm

dotards?

>he's an assblasted autistic gigaNEET furious and salty as shit that Blitz is making good cash money and appearing live in front of millions while he's rotting away in his parents basement

>b-b-b-b0-b0-b0-b--b-b-b-b-b-but that one time i beat you in a videogame
lol

you are literally human refuge lad

you have the dunning kruger effect about your own worth as a human being (hint : you have no worth as a human being)

>watching someone who got last place

t. shitskin chink

I wish PPD would stop shilling his whore's stream

>that one time
I'd do it 5 nights a week if he wanted. But he's dodged me ever since while talking shit.

>parent's basement
You overestimate how much time is consumed replying to a thread here, Blitz.

>dota personalities are shit at the game

This is news?

>a-a-all non-whites are equally cancerous

-my FUCKING SIDES

it's late so doubtful any members of the union of yuropeon cuckolds are on, but for instance, muslims are the worst minority by far. 1 muzzie does as much damage as dozens of chinks

Yeah because having a support player play carry is fucking retarded. If zai really does leave I wouldn't be surprised if Aui comes back

literally no one cares

>not watching our guy

>You know 6.81 was only yet another patch with radical changes from an even longer chain of patches that people throw their hands up and scream it changes too much?
Except everyone loved the patch, that was the most balanced patch in all of dota's existence

After that they went with blizz model

>Perfect balance has never been the goal, was never the intention, and is only a passing attempt.
All patches were getting close to perfect balance up until 6.82 when valve threw everything away

Since people hated TI4 because of the shit format and no fun allowed atmosphere mainly they made their goal in life to ruin the fucking game and make it entertaining for retards who only get into dota for the majors and TI

>Since fucking always. You have a favorite patch. That makes you no different from every other autist that can't adapt to new patches. Ask Loda if he has an opening on Alliance. He'll probably prep you to fuck kelly too.
>The patch its shit because A B C Z Y X
>B-but i have no arguments ill insult you instead
Kill yourself

>Shadow demon nerfed
>No Luna buffs
Icefrog?

Lol I just go in games and not try to win at all, I don't care and if anything bothers me, I stop trying at all and just subtly undermine my team so they lose because they went against me. It feels dont give a fuck man

so he nearly won a 1v5 game despite matchmaking handicap?

>senile dotards that cant adapt to patch
>wah wah i lose the game cuz i was having fun ablo blo

stay in the past baddies

>dota before 6.82 didn't have seasonal heroes
dota has been a game with permabanned "broken" heroes since its inception, in fact the current patch is the best in history in terms of not having 1 or 2 literal autowin stuff that everyone agrees to ban

t. shitskin chink

>no arguments against my favorite patch, 6.81: The perfect balance patch
Get mad. I don't really care. You're opinion doesn't matter. As I said, people have been pearl clutching about this patch or the last for a decade. Doesn't matter. No point arguing with you since you don't understand the point of patches.

>sumail executing these pubs

probably tryin to make his old gf jealous

an actual white person (such as myself) is intuitively away of the gradient in value of non-whites

hehehe no shit but when cumback mechanic exist i cant autowin any more

bring back 6.81 or i throw a tantrum

dumb nahaz poster lmao

>dota has been a game with permabanned "broken" heroes since its inception,
Except not. Heroes were OP and got nerfed sooner or later and if a new hero became op it was because it was reworked not because they artificially made one skill hits 3x as hard

>n fact the current patch is the best in history in terms of not having 1 or 2 literal autowin stuff that everyone agrees to ban
>ET
>Mirana aghs deals more damage than any int hero with lvl 16 by only using starfall
>Shadow demon
>Timber
>Void
>SK
Bullshit. When it mattered teams didn't hesitate to get those first

>you have to dedicate your life to dota to be decent at it.
Nigga, what? Not everyone is as incapable of improving as you.

A 5k gold lead in 6.81 at 10minutes was game over. Games might as well be called at 15 minutes because of how unimaginable it was to come back. It was like a 90+% winrate if you had 5k gold at 10m.

>I've spent the thousands and thousands of hours required to get to high MMR without buying accounts
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but i'm not a NEET

t. man who is invariably in reality either a NEET or a functional psuedoNEET like a college student who is in a non-STEM major or some worthless human fucking trash working some shit tier entry level garbage job

reminder

if you didnt like 6.81 and dont bring it back you are a nigerian

>SK
Sand King? Fucking SAND KING? The mother fucker who was literally killed by the magic resistance stacking killing his jungling? Holyyy shit you people are delusional

Keep going pls, those are top-tier reaction images

Why do Americans either wear shoes or go barefoot indoors?

reminder

the worst thing you can call someone is a non-white

>tfw no slave hero
dotards?

>i'm shit at the game and can't hold a job
Just kill yourself then.

i'm majoring in math

>mirana loses every game in the gf
>timber also loses important games as well
>sk was solid but not game winning
>sd is only strong because of the power of uphill siege

only strong heroes were et and void, and pretty much only when drafted together

keep bitching about a game you dont understand, 3k

>Get mad. I don't really care. You're opinion doesn't matter. As I said, people have been pearl clutching about this patch or the last for a decade. Doesn't matter. No point arguing with you since you don't understand the point of patches.
>gets called out on not having any arguments
>I still have no arguments
>I will refuse to argue with you because of personal attack

Kill yourself already

If you cannot think of any reasons despite you really want to disagree with me then it means you agree with me

Guess why the fuck that lead happened in the first place? People got a fucking shit draft or got blown the fuck out in the laning stage

Leads are created when one team gets close to their win scenario

If you 2 sides go to war and one side kills 70% of the enemy soldiers in one go of course they are way more likely to win

Memeback and gold changes killed every aspect of the game

Exactly people maxed caustic and stun instead of sand storm which was left last. The fucking aghs is so broken people don't even bother to use sandstorm in fights either