/msg/ - Maplestory General

Mercedes Edition!

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/15465/update-v-175-heroes-of-maple-damien-patch-notes
--------------------------------------------------------------
READ THE PASTEBIN TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON EVENTS AND NEWS!

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v174+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit. Don't listen to shills.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Spooky and/or memeboi.

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. IT'S BACK THE MEAT WAS JUST BEING SLOWCOOKED.
maple.ellinia.net/
Guide to connect for current players: pastebin.com/PwhQ3Euc
>BUDDY KEKCRO FOR HELP(and mail but idk his ign)

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia - Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

thecutestmapledisco.corgiorgy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's janna from league you fucking ididot

Why did you use that picture. It's not related to ms at all

Literally Janna

oh my bad
it looked like this mercedes swimsuit picture i saw once i don't know anything about league sry

i lost all my cute/lewd art pictures so i just grabbed one of the things i saw in the thread before

if anyone has any pls assist me in building it up again

just pretend i used aran i guess

bumb

can a mod please inform me of why my posts are getting deleted

Stop attention whoring , I'm glad your posts are finally getting deleted

Much worse shit gets by on Veeky Forums, I'm just curious if a mod babysits /msg/ for whatever reason

Yes for people like you, hope you get banned soon too

you say that as if banning actually does anything

Does anyone know the locations or maps where the lucid BGMs play? (Apart from the Lacheln one). Do you need retarded amounts of arcane force to get in?

you're fucking retarded, chow.

You need to reach level 220 to enter it. Good luck

for free

I am level 220 though, is that the only requirement?

i had just woken up from a nap ples no bully i sleep all day and that makes me tired

What's the most JUST hair and face combo VIP coupons can buy?

Completing the questline and being 220 are the only things on maxs blog so I would guess so

oh awesome janna's in this game now

prease

Thanks user. Any idea how it takes to do the chew chew island questline? This arcane force business seems like a compulsory version of kritias dailies honestly

so many people jesus christ.
The road of vanishing took me about 4 hours to complete, but I have garbage range.

The biggest issue is road of vanishing is 100% that you'll be short on arcane force, guaranteed, and that basically gives the monsters super defense. It's the same system as star force, but with a new name, basically. If you have decent range it shouldn't be too difficult to take down the monsters, I think most of the road of vanishing mobs have like 10-15m health, chuchu mobs probably have 25-30. uni-wz has extractions you can check.

The quests are all collect x items shit though, all the way through lacheln, so it's a little bit of luck, a little bit of forcing your way through the grind. Chewchew, by most accounts, takes about the same time as road of vanishing, so depending on range, luck, and attentiveness, probably anywhere from like 2 hours to 6.

Hopefully some chump will buy these from me. Both pairs, really.

what kind of questions does KMS ox quiz have?

what kinda questions does it give in kms? I've only ever played OX Quiz on private servers because gms never runs events because why would they ever do something fun.

How much can I sell zakum runs/helms for in Arcania?

Also RIP any non-reboot server.

How bad is the damage penalty for missing arcane force?

LOL
AHAHAHA
YOU MADE MY DAY

This site is for 18 year olds and older. If you're breaking that rule please leave

post maples

where to get that glove again

Does this shit hole have a discord

that is the ugliest fucking maple i've ever seen

Why would someone buy the ht earrings.

Ludibrium fantasy park questline

Kek. Bottom left guy asking people to defame him. And the other guy replies if he gets paid.

Are there any pre-big bang servers or are they all ded as fuck?

How the FUCK do i know how many Normal RA runs i have done so far?

Is there like some way i can find out or do i have to force myself to stop being a complete retard.

Also, anyone here do CRA runs?

quest log, look for the date you completed the first RA boss for that kill.

Because people are dumb and it's a shiny new 9 attack earring.

Sorry im a complete retard because i didnt kill them daily so knowing the first time i killed them doesnt help since i forgot how many i killed between before and now.

FUCK OFF CHOW

questions that you might find as the OP in your average shitpost thread on Veeky Forums. Also questions about picasso and stuff, it's a grab bag.

I honestly have no idea. I think I was doing around 1m to mobs in road of vanishing with less than proper arcane force.

I think it lowers the amount of damage reduction you have applied if you have more arcane force, even if you don't meet it entirely.

KMS really isn't that different in terms of the community. Most of the people playing KMS are just as cynical and hate the RNG. And there's also tooooons of drama.

I'll give you a big bang if you know what I mean

Just check to see if it'll let you in CRA, you can enter til you clear so there's no harm in just going in

Somewhat funded Cannoneer here. 306% STR, +1 att speed IA, scrolled titanium heart, etc.

Boomed GSE on a 1% chance.

I can PSOK pirate gear worth about 250% STR (or 100% STR all-class).
Should I make a new pirate (TB probably) and keep most of my stats?
Power on without the GSE (which represents like 400k potential range)?
Quit forever?
Kill myself?

Probably kill yourself

I see. Is that 1m per line, or in total? how are the maps in terms of mobbing?

>Boomed GSE on a 1% chance.
riggeroni

>booming your GSE
You do realize in like a month or two we get a patch that lets you enhance anything that isn't tyrants with 0% boom, right?

Kill yourself for being a fucking moron.

you are done

if care that much, just make another cannoneer

TB are very squishy and worth it

All 3 games I got 4 in the first 10, and sat there waiting for the 5th the ENTIRE match. FUCK.

a line. I was doing around 900-950k to be more specific, on the 107 100 arcane force enemies with 30 arcane force.

The maps are pretty okay. You have the "main" maps, then a fork map that has a mix of that main area's mobs and the next area, which has a pretty good rate and is usually bigger. The main maps are usually pretty small and high intensity. I think max has made videos on the layouts of the areas, they'd be better to watch than having me try to explain like a tard.

Thanks for taking the time to answer, CTRL, I'm pretty hyped for 5th job, hence the questions

Level 145 hero. Range is about 19-21k, is that average or below average for unfunded characters? I have an axe I need to upgrade and when it catches up to my current one it will most likely boost me to 22k-25k

This has been my main since 2010 I've played on and off and I just came back.

It's fine, i'm just playing the minigames trying to get the coins for one more stone for my ring. before the discount goes away. Sorry i'm not giving the best answers. I don't have the range nor the funding to get the range to actually play that shit, so i'm still hanging around kritiast o level.

It's ok, I just wanted a general sort of idea about the time needed for that stuff, thanks again for the help

aw fuck I hate these cause it's the KMS dates. I got the eunwol one right and the 4th job one right but this one got me.

I'm going to rub Disco with my hand

disco stu
is in the groove

seems fine to me

I didn't think Zak was important enough to do this.
>cube from a vein right after
>none from Hilla
Nice enough. That'll prolly be my whole haul for the weekend.

thecutestmapledisco.corgiorgy.com/

wow that's a thing

This chair is lame.

How are TBs versus Cannoneers for bossing? I find Canonneer hard to boss with due to the long animation times.

Also, how are the pirates after 5th job? Looks like TB has the best overall DPS, but I haven't seen anything about Buccs or Cannoneers after the patches.

night bre0d

I have a question with Nexon Launcher, how the fuck do I make it work? It updates and downloads the files for the launcher but that's it. It doesn't open afterwards.

Things I've tried:
>Installing as Admin
>Reinstalling/Fixing as Admin
>Uninstalled, deleted everything Nexon related including registry, installed as Admin
>Restarting computer after installing as Admin
>Restarting computer before installing as Admin
>Disabled AV program

Anyone know a fix? Or at least an alternative place to download the fucking games? Specifically Mabinogi.

Thanks fampie

Is the reboot server fun?

>farming mesos for 6 hours a day to get any sort of progress
>fun
If you want, senpai

I don't mind. I enjoy the grind.
Did they remove the instanced 'dungeons' or add more? The ones that have the 1 hour limit before kicking you.
And how easy is it to solo content? I mostly want to play alone because of shitty internet. can you even party in Reboot?
How about that linked characters thing? Like if you had a high level character on your account and make a new character it gets a significant boosts in stats. Is that still a thing?

>Did they remove the instanced 'dungeons' or add more?

they were removed, because of botters or something i think
>And how easy is it to solo content? I mostly want to play alone because of shitty internet.

soloing content in reboot depends entirely on the amount of time you spend farming mesos.

>can you even party in Reboot?

yes ofc

>How about that linked characters thing?

yes, in a fashion. check ayumilove's website, all the link skills/character cards and stuff are there

Popular mobbing spots in the new area

I really like my current armor. Going to miss the fuck out if it.

Already had to replace weapon, RIP flaming skull axe ;~;7

click on the game in the launcher lol

A little brighter than I would have liked. I wonder if they're bringing back mix dye coupons anytime soon. I figured they would have been a permanent cash shop item after they removed star planet.

Hey KMS user, are the cores for fifth job or whatever movable within account?

The core gemstones (the item you pop to get a random core, weighted towards your job) are tradable. The core, once unpacked/opened or whatever, are not. But you can break down cores that aren't for your class, and then reform them into particular cores you want, or into gemstones to trade.

Oh, that's good. Farming a bazillion of them on my lumi and moving them to my DS will be a breeze then.

Is breaking down cores free?

It is. It's just lengthy to get stuff you might really want. I think it's like 15 for skill buff cores, 20 for 5th job skill cores, 40 for decent cores, then I don't know how much for the super enhancements, then to actually make those things it's like 50/100/150/250 or something like that.

Then to make gemstones it's 35.

How many cores can you reasonably expect to farm in an hour or so? If you could one shot the mobs (no pqs or anything)

I have no clue. I haven't spent enough time there, but I did get a couple (by which I mean actually 2) cores through my time completing the road of vanishing.

Can anyone on KMS answer this?

> I suck so bad at math I get this simple shit wrong
I don't know why I thought it was 72. Fucking hell.

>Disco gets a post deleted
>Starts attention fagging even more like an annoying faggot

Sounds about right.

user..

Disco's desperate attention whoring is nothing short of irredeemably pathetic.

>all of these faggots salty their shitty maple will never be as deserving of headpats as disco's
Go ahead, post your ugly maples. I bet I wouldn't even consider petting them.

there are alternative ways to download the game, check steam and the website downloads section

incase anyone didn't see it in the last thread here's the new 5th job DPM chart (source was insoya, but entirely in korean)

rip my life, my main, reboot main and secondary are a shadower, phantom and xenon

switch that shad to DB and you are good