>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy out now!
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dissidia.finalfantasyrecordkeeper.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for TG Cid an overrated piece of shit. Too OP

mobius is trash

Vayne Solidor did not perform anything incorrect.

Have you remembered to thank Unreal Engine 4 for saving Final Fantasy today?

I'm 2 hours late but anyway, ha ha! Time for Dissidia!

And it ends at the same time as Orbfest. Fuck, I'll have to give up a day of either wind orbs or holy orbs.

is he going to be okay?

Needs weekly events or something. 1 straight month of this pupu event is awful.

he got better

>>>reddit

dissidia.finalfantasyrecordkeeper.com/

More 4* motes are nice, who are you guys using your mote on?

I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not user, but if you keep this up and manage to word it differently every time I'll admire your creativity.
Properly worded threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I wish I had a cute ff bf to flick my little penis.

Does /ffg/ play other mobages?

Yes.

good job. I'm so proud of you

Ive been tempted to give Fate grand order a go but i cant be bothered with everything in japanese. I play kancolle if that counts.

No.

bubble witch

I can't believe this has a dick, fucking nips, stop trying to make me gay.

Fate/GO

does pokemon shuffle count

Yeah, Fate/GO(which I don't really play anymore, I just like to play around with Jack every so often) and Marvel Future Fight(literally just started).

>black mage
>blue and green
HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH IT

cinnamon roll is tumblr though

Shadowverse. I also browse mbgg

Is it fun?

Just a head's up, Dissidia (Chaos) Event ends same day as Orbfest. So get it done in the next phase.

Pokemon Shuffle.

I used to think it was jewish, but that was before I got into the Gatcha hell of these mobile FFs. Compared to RK and BE it is fucking paradise.

>get an email from amazon last week
>my FFXV order has been delayed until december
>didn't read too much into it, I'll deal with it next week
>thought it was amazon or someone fucking me over
>look into it, it got delayed but 2 months
the absolute madmen. Are they beating doom at this point for most delayed game ever?

I think you mean Duke Nukem Forever. And yes, I expect there to be more delays. The game simply isn't done no matter how hard they try to pretend it is.

speaking of mobage, is terra battle any good?

I've been wondering. Does anyone remember that big event they had in europe or somewhere they had all the famous FF people and the actors from kingsglaive and they were showing off the game and finished with its "release date"? After that they held the preorders and collectors edition.

I'm starting to think this whole thing was just a big shill and was just a glorified kickstarter to get the money up from to finish the game's development.

fuk off

frogposter etc.

>most delayed game ever
That would be Kingdom Hearts 3.

post midriffs

does anybody here have a link to the game with the v .22 patch? been wanting to play this version but i cant find the iso anywhere.

Sure is. It's available to play on mobile and 3ds. Would play the 3ds version but sadly i don't have one. Mobile's alright though.
Plus, it doesn't drain my battery like PoGo does.

Excluding Lucky Draw, Bartz Ragnarok is still not featured again in FFRK JP aside this Dissidia banner and the 2nd next FFV banner.

I love her so much.

So are there any advantages to using barehanded? What jobs would use it?

spoiler alert: most of the job abilities blow ass outside of incredibly niche situations

I quit quite some time ago when it got powercreeped by z class characters but I generally enjoyed the game for the time that I was actively playing it. Art and music are great, storyline is a convoluted mess. It's kinda f2p friendly as well.

no one even wants that garbage

wew
which ones are worth using?

Did you think the leak from just before E3 where it said the game could barely even turn on was true?

Just because there's been like 100 games between KH2 and 3 doesn't mean 3's been delayed.

Any youtube links for the victory theme remix?

FFIV remix was like an unrecognizable mess compared to all the other techno shit I was at least able to recognize.

>One (1) mote
Do the 4* motes become easier to obtain later or something? I don't see really see the point of including all those record dives and then making the motes as scarce as 6* orbs.

It's pretty fucking easy considering characters most people levelled anyway get full synergy, and everything is weak to holy.

wew lad

We already got a big boost over JP because we had a bunch purchasable in Fat Chocobo's shop, but yeah it gets a bit better eventually

>just had 60 stamina of no cactaurs
ITS NOT FAIR

Rewards accumulate so 3 for each type, and no 4* motes are still fairly rare even in jp. Although our ifrit fight dropped a lot more motes so we might have it better.

For anyone who has seen Kingsglaive, is it any good? Gonna see it tomorrow with some friends.

>Shiva is a tsundere lesbo
It's even more funny because she's now allocated to Krile.

KH3 has never been delayed.

I want to see Shiva molest princess Lenna of Tycoon!

Is this event even worth doing? None of the rewards seem particularly worth the hassle of exploration.

Leave the empire to me.

My life for sacred crystals.

Thanks user, now I do too.

Literally perfect

Is this dissidia banner bad or is it just me? I kind of want to try for shantotto's SSB but everything but that and bartz' BSB (which I have) looks kind of shit desu

HP 15% is bretty gud for tanks.

Just save for Orlandu

This is some bullshit /ffg/
Its so nice, why does she hide it with that stupid black garter thing

For 15 stamina you can grind 1 metal gigantuar in the first floor, around 70k exp if you do all the battles, light and earth megacrysts, red megacites, various materials, and craft HP+15% materia which is decent enough. Plus, the bosses not being random and being able to drop up to 2 materials means that you will hardly need 20 runs to gather the materials for the recipe.

It is objectively better than the one from JP and really good unless you have something else more urgent to farm. If only the HP+15% costed less light megacrysts it would have been perfect.

It's one of the few places you have a chance for WoL's if you're desperate for WoL relics, but...

HP +15% helps a lot against some of the tougher bosses later on and might even be necessary if you have squishier characters (particularly ones that don't have a 6*) and don't want to get shitfucked by the boss shitting out tons of aoe in a single turn. You can buy it from collection events too, but it's very expensive and those events come with lots of other goodies so now would probably be the best time to stock up on them.

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

Not exactly her midriff but I'm sure you'll forgive me

Anybody?

The editing and camera work are pretty bad. The story is very frantic so you need to pay attention. Sometimes this will be hard to do considering the sound mixing is shit and it's hard to hear characters talk in certain scenes.

On the upside, it's fucking gorgeous to look at. A technical marvel, really. Music and action is great. And I thought the characters were decent.

Keep your expectations low, pay attention to the story, and I think you'll enjoy it.

Might allocate Shiva to CoD due to the fact that Shiva has higher attack than Siren and Chizuru is going to get Ifrit. Lenna is going to get Siren until Diabolos is available, then I'll shift things around for them.

of course, any ashe of any kind is the best

>it's hard to hear characters talk in certain scenes.
I fucking hated the ring scene with nyx, I CANT FUCKING HEAR A SINGLE THING WITH THOSE ROBOT VOICE

>8 hours in FF6
>tfw diagonal blitz input

how the fuck do i do it? do i have to be stupid fast or something

Get a controller or use key combination macros.

Press the d-pad diagonally.

Fucking retard. (no offense)

using an xbox 360 controller

Should I MCII Tyro or Cloud?

git fucking gud

ideally both for their record memory 3
maybe tyro first if you already have a good fighter leveled because he's jack-of-all-trades, but it won't hurt either way

Emu paradise??

>that nose
Oy vey!

u r mean m8
its not good to be mean to girls

wut is she going 2 do wid the materia??

Nothing's worse than a Jewess with no tits.

Don't care, would still wife

why is she so perfect

Because she's not real

I ask myself that every day.

because she literally isn't

best girl