370Z or Mustang?

I'm torn between the two, which one would you buy?

By the way, I live in downtown Toronto, Canada.

>downtown Toronto

Neither, because faggots will fuck your shit up for just existing in Toronto from what I hear

If were talking 5th-6th Gen Mustang GTs over a 370Z, Mustang all the way.
>Bigger aftermarket.
>5.0 is g8
>V8 exhaust notes are sex for the ears with a good setup.

Now if its V6. just get the 370Z. Still would pick a Vate Mustang.

Performance-wise, I feel like these two are both pretty equally matched. It's really a matter of how much storage space you'll need and if you like the styling of the 370z or the mustang better. It's really just muscle vs tuner personal preference in that regard. Good luck user!

370s are rare to see and have good performance, but not against a 5.0 coyote v8

If I was between a Mustang and a 370z, Mustang is more bang for buck, more storage, but Im just big on the styling, I do like the 370z, but I see them all the god damn time (same with 'stangs). If you're looking for performance, price, practicality, and aftermarket, I would look at the Focus or Fiesta ST.

>7 year old chassis on an even older platform dating back to 2002
vs
>coyote on a new chassis

>running 13s
vs
>running 12s

>seating for two
vs
>seating for 2+2

you get the idea

>inb4 handling
given equal tires they're basically as capable as each other mustang memes aside
>inb4 muh resale value
you're posting on Veeky Forums you will be the last owner of that car junkyards notwithstanding

One thing, coyote engines exhaust note is an acquired taste.

Its more bassy and brassy than most v8s its like an amg v8

Pick mustang.

When Mr K says something is shit you believe him. Especially since he's the father of the Z line.
And he said 370z was shit.

>When Mr K says something is shit you believe him.

"Very different from the 240Z. First, it's very heavy, and it's also very expensive."

"I'd like to have a sports car like the Miata. The Miata is taking the place of the 240Z."

"The fun of driving cars is the same as riding a horse. We need a car that is like riding on horseback. We are making robots. Robots don't like human control."

RIP in Piece based Z man

>downtown Toronto
a bus ticket, seriously.

or a mustang because it has very appealing rear lights and muh V8, nissan looks and sounds bland

V6/ecoboost vs 370z would be a fair match.

V8 vs 370z? Go Mustang GT, its better in all fields, it even better better MPG.

It's up to your taste man. They're both great cars, just decide if you want a bit more toegay handling action or muscle V8 sex action.

who gives a shit about sound

kill yourself faggot

Me.
>Not putting some borlas or Roush exhausts in your GT/V6/Ecoboost (or tuning your stereo in this case)

Both suck. Get a brz

>One thing, coyote engines exhaust note is an acquired taste

Wat. I'm a huge delusional GM fanboy and even I can admit they're the best sounding V8s

X pipe + roush axel backs will actively soak panties.

It doesn't sound better than a 4.6

Y'all see this fag?!

Tbh senpai the twins blow, no grip at all, mediocre suspension, weak engine, not a ton of engine modification without great expense, gearbox is rubbish, brakes are meh.

I'm assuming you have one and that's why you like it but it's not even close to as nice as a mustang for dat speed or a z for speed and handeling

It does