strawpoll.me/11032188
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Benis

first for not knowing what logs are

Well it's not the worst OP info we've had. Good job on keeping it concise.

>tfw no Khadgar bf

Big boobs r cute

NA /wowg/ guilds:

No Fun Allowed (Illidan, Horde)
RIP in Peace (Sargeras, Alliance)

Whisper anyone online for an invite.

Blood elves are gay

>ywn build an immortal demon army just to try to impress the cutest titan to ever exist azeroth so she might look your way

Post memes

gotta stick flags in those pesky memen hunters

bear tummy

strawpoll.me/11032188

holy fuck emerald dream is an awesome server why didnt i xfer here earlier

>Flying in on on the flight path with your level 40 dude and stage 1 goes from 0% to 85% before you land while you're flying through the zone.

just log in and out my lad

No it isn't shut up go away we're full

You're not fooling anyone Emerald Memer. Nobody wants a Guild in that shithole.

tag:deep_skin

bear tummy

>mfw this actually explains alot
>mfw it doesn't actually
>mfw i have no face

Most aesthetically appealing Alliance race for Death Knight?

>make way to westfall as low level horde
>get gy camped by Xkillidanx

No because I'm not on that server but I'd kiss that gnome

Draenei look fucking great in Death Knight gear. Find a helmet that hides your face and go around with your demon tail flopping everywhere.

Female Draenei, Female Night Elf, Male Dwarf

Just got the expac, question for people who know more than I do. I've got a lvl 97 Mage, all his professions (Jewel Crafting & Engineering) are sitting in the 600-650 range right now, is it worth it to boost him to 100 just for the free 700 on professions? Or are professions easy/cheap to max out now?

All I remember is leveling up my alt in early WoD and leveling up JC and Engineering cost me a fucking arm and a leg.

>post hotfix exp boost
>get mage from 85-91 and rogue 97-100 in two sets of invasions (under 3 hours)
Thanks blizz

>slam does 37k
>mortal strike does 23.6k
>slam is the rage dumping ability
>mortal strike is on a cooldown
what the actual fuck. am i missing something? am i bugged and the tooltip damage is switched?

I like dwarves

Human, MALE Worgen, Draenei, and I personally really like Male Dwarf as their tiny stature goes really well with some of the new animations.

If you boost your mage to level 100 from level 97 I will gas you.

Dogman

Well, that answers that.

Would have to be human wouldn't it? Goats fuck up xmogs on boots. Gnomes to small, dwarves to short, elves are trannys, no one plays worgen.

Humans

You can craft everything from the new expansion at profession level 1.

>97
>Profs at 600+
Absolutely not worth boosting. Save the boost for someone around the 60 range with either really low or no professions at all.

600-700 flies thanks to how easy draenor profs are, at worst you'll have to wait for a day or two of timegates. Just max out those work orders asap for your profession's building. Your garrison's gathering shoudl provide you with the materials to at least come close, and draenor is packed with resources since no one leaves their garrisons.

MUH DOOMHAMMER

Is demon hunter just a simple more damage focused monk?

it's always the fucking demon hunters with throw glaive

it has to be horde ok

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so, when Legion launches, we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

>SOMEONE TAUNT WHAT THE FUCK

>not the deathgripping memeknights
>or the priests with dot+levitate
>druids with dot and flightform combo
>tfw nowhere is safe

mortal strikes average hit is much higher than slam
last time i was at a dummy i think ms was 42k and slam like 32k

What do you mean?

hello

*unsheathes glaive*
*fel rushes behind you*
pssh nothing personele kid

Vol'jin and Varian got taken down by swords

how do I do legion invasion exp exploit?

I still can't decide between Assassin and blood DK for legion. I like DK but it's always difficult to get a raid spot as a tank, even causally.

Assassin is satisfying but double dagger as an artifact vs big fucking 2 hander axe is a bit underwhelming.

Ele shaman was another option but they get fucked too hard in pvp when set upon

What does WW Monk play like?

If I hate the ever loving fuck out of rogue, will I also hate WW Monk?

dogs

Okay I'll tell you super DUPER secret exploit.

hit the bosses you dumb fuck

join group
run around and tag everything with instant ranged abilities
get 5 levels per invasion

Plays like a more defensive and complex demon hunter.

Because WW mastery/talents make it so you never hit the same button twice you are never spamming something for combo points to spend. I think it's a really fun "rotation" and I never find myself without something to hit.

My favorite part about WW is probably the mobility with rolls/tiger lust and touch of karma for a defensive cooldown. Storm Earth and Fire is up to the player if they like it or not and Touch of Death won't be engaging until artifact.

you're never using the same ability over and over again due to their combo mechanic
it flows pretty nicely and feels fun

As expected of the worst warchief ever :^)

b-but what if I'm an alliance shitter

also to any alliance emerald meme players who would be interested, do you have any guild name ideas? cause i have an alt guild called "top ramen boys" that could be used if no better name is decided/if less then 5 players join to start out. I'm not an experienced GM but I'd be getting help from a couple friends :)

Anyone with some experience at 110 know what class/spec kills healers the best? They are some cocky cunts right now since we're balanced around our artifacts and I'd really like to go on a healslut genocide after we're all 110.

>get smashed by a meteor just before stage 2 boss dies

I just made a troll monk and got him to 17. How do troll monks look in gear when I start getting geared up? At least in WOD, I know Legion will be all new.

>want to fuck around as a dreadlord and stir chaos in sw
>there's no actual way to actively participate in it
>have to hope you randomly get chosen or hope someone else gets chose and brainwashes you
ah.......... the power.............of blizz.............

ey yo mr doc i really need some help, i got this pain in my head somethin worse i eevr felt
physically and mentally its tearin me apart, cant even sleep at night cous im scared of the dark
shiftin personality is what they try to make it, i drink a lot of alcohol cous i cant take it
a decent peace of mind i think i mighta missed it
ey yo mr doc my brain is really twisted,
cous every time a nigga hears a snap crack or pop got me reachin i get paranoid as hell got me reachin for my glock
i wish the madness stop, i wish the madness cease, but for a nigga like me i gets no peace
just like a bomb im ready to explode, grab my nine im ready to unload
i think a nigga really goin crazy and if i die young what about my little baby, maybe,
if i only ask for some tranquility cous only place a nigga feel safe is correctional facility
throw away the key and break the lock, god damn doc im shell shock

>stand in dense area for 3 seconds
>have it
whoa

Hit Shift P and browse appearances
Hit Shift J and go to Loot and then change it from Legendaries to Item Sets and you have T19 and Order Hall armor.

are you ready for legion?

Please leave Emerald Dream.

Pandaren were a mistake.

Best way to dump war paints is omen cards right?

>musei is coming back

cant wait

>want to transfer one rogue from inactive account to other account
>Can't do that because heirlooms in inventory

REEEEEE

Is there any way around this? I mean, I have 2 other rogue but this one has my armored netherdrakes and I don't wanna resub just to xfer it off

so can you just keep resetting to farm stage 2 for the bosses or what

>faction transferring with an Argent Gruntling didn't give me an Argent Squire, submitting a ticket did nothing
>have to redo 8 days of minor argent shit on an alt to get the squire
>have to do another 9ish days of the full crusader dailies to get another fucking pony bridle

LET ME ESCAPE FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

Please give me Tuulani okay?

Reading this as a healslut hurts me.

Rogues get a PvP skill that let you transport your opponent to a realm of nothing personnel kid where you can 1v1 in relative safety.

Rogues always fucked me up something awful whenever I tried to heal in WoW PvP.

>log in to check some rares
>gib is up
>tame him
memes just rose 10ft higher

>join group
why?

that's something a GM would probably help with

>Teleport to nearest GY
>AKA use hearthstone

Maybe stop being an annoying spineless piece of shit that refers to himself as a "healslut"

>tfw pets no longer give buffs so i can use him instead of what the raid needs

Thanks for the input. I'll put in a ticket

Sucks that once you get into the 1v1 zone literally no class has any abilities to stop the rogue or at least reduce his damage towards you.

Rogues op guys

your spells are balanced around 110 and artifacts

>tfw a handful of exotic pets still have special abilities
>going to be forced to choose a brez/lust pet for the entirety of Legion

those last 4 levels took around 45 minutes i think

>be a low level doing invasions
>doomguard bosses flag me for pvp every fucking time i tag one without fail

Blizzard are a bunch of fucking retarded monkeys

>Being a humourless thirteen year old

Did they change invasion xp again, is it back to square one?

are you just doing stage 1/2 and then relogging?

Noone wants to join a shitty vg guild anyway.

The only people that would find humor in the healslut meme are horny thirteen year olds.

I just want to make friends and have fun, what's so wrong about that?

yes

im hearin voices in the wind cous im trippin of the gin, its gonna be a long night the bullshit just begins
rollin to the liquor store a nigga slowly pace me. reach into the jack and take the gat out shaky
for those that wanna act up they can smacked up, with the hollow point tips inna clip thats straight up
cous if they catch us slippin, they you can say us sleepin, if niggas wanna trip then you can say im creepin,
off to they set cous im high like a jet, catch a nigga on the snooze then i hit him with the tec-nine-ten-eleven shots, hit him up in da chest make sure that he drop,
to the pavement, not givan a fuck when i rape it, watch his hit the turd then let the wheels spin, with my foot on the gas
pop a nigga on the street he just another nigga blast

so you can see which direction everyone is going in phase 3, and maybe get some heals

What realms aren't dead? I can't deal with Sargeras anymore. Nothing but carebear bullshit here