This is a "compact car" in america

>this is a "compact car" in america

>the EPA rates this as a "big car"

>BMW are considered good

This. They aren't good. They're the best.

No it's not. It's classified as mid-sized. Fuck off shitposter.

>4U
but seriously, you mean Large Car? There is no "big car" classification in the US

>this delusion

>It's classified as mid-sized

That would be this monstrosity, actually.

Well it has gotten larger than previous generations, so that actually makes sense

>that entire front-end
>the entire shape of that car
>that low swooping roof line
>DRAG COEFFICIENT
>those tiny 13" 80s shitbox-tier wheels
>DUDE LINES AND CURVES
>nonexistent rear view
>the entire engine bay is ahead of the front axle

just kill toyota please

More like nuke California, because they designed it

Must've let the model out in sun by accident.

according to the faggots parking in the compact only spots in Orlando, so are vans, Jeep Cherokees, and anything else that is too big to even remotely fit into the spot.

>not driving a sub-compact

EF Hatch here. enjoy your pig hauler

>not being safer in a larger car with better fuel effeincy
>not being able to haul pigs

>this is a "compact car" in america

A compact car is any car that parks in a parking lot spot marked as "Compact Cars Only". Therefore, a F150 Pickup Truck is a compact car because it parked next to me in a compact spot and dinged my car with its door.

are tiny wheels bad? i got small enkei for weight reduction

Jeep XJs are surprisingly narrow tho

They're small all around.

Which is a feature considering its supposed to hit trails

It doesn't matter how small the car is for some users. They always open the car doors fully open whenever they get out. If you sit in your car in the parking lot, and observe, there are quite a few people who do that. It is only luck that they didn't park close enough for their door to hit some other car. Kids (teenagers) suck at this and they are usually the worst. They just pile in and out of the cars so the doors sometimes even slam open for an extra hard thunk.

No need to tell me, I've owned mine since it had 63 miles.

How big are current full size cars compared to old land barges. Are the sizes of old full size cars exaggerated by a long hood and trunk?