/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 20th:
636 – Battle of Yarmouk: Arab forces led by Khalid ibn al-Walid take control of Syria and Palestine away from the Byzantine Empire, marking the first great wave of Muslim conquests and the rapid advance of Islam outside Arabia.
1000 – The foundation of the Hungarian state by Saint Stephen, celebrated as a National Day in Hungary.
1940 – In Mexico City, Mexico exiled Russian revolutionary Leon Trotsky is fatally wounded with an ice axe by Ramón Mercader. He dies the next day.

>News
EU4 Rights of Man DLC announced

EU4 DD18/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-18th-of-august-2016.963425/

CK2 DD 19: The end is nigh
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-19-the-end-is-nigh.963090/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAFiRG-DtSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Eu4 dlc when

Based R&I stamping shitposting out of /gsg/.

absolutely based

Hey Vicky! How's the post op therapy?

"Victor" is a female to male trangender, who, along with the discord group, spam the liquor meme here. The reason he hates victoria 2 so much is because he was originally called "Victoria", when he was a child, his mother tried to make him stay as a girl and so she/he now hates the name "victoria" and is trying to get the game "victoria 2" disowned by the general because of this. She/he set up an entire group just to try to stop one game being posted here, they post the liquor/grandi/bureaucrats/alex memes here to try to turn the thread against it. They're essentially a sort of SJW steamgroup, that's also why there's been an increase in communist posters here lately, a group of shitters led by a tranny.

I for one hate HPM and R&I (>implying they're not the same person) and you circlejerking faggots and have never been a member of any group.

Hey Victor!

>he
>he
>he
Replace it by she, that thing is a dyke and has a vagina.

What reason do you have to hate any of these persons?

t. Victor

Reminder that Victor AKA Reed James AKA Cobra should be banned from /gsg/ forever

Reminder reddpitPM makes the OP fifty posts early to force his mod into the OP and make the first reply

Reminder redditPM is the reason why this thread is worthless

Reminder redditPm is the reason vicky2 has no modders on /gsg/ because he false flags and t. x's them until they get fed up

Reminder hpm/vickymodguy/rob are the same person

this has been a message brought to you by the unaffiliated autists of /gsg/

>unironically hating people on the internet

t. Victoria

Victoria and Reed James aren't the same you dumbass.

Why do you hate HPM and the report and ignore message?

fuck off alpha

Treed damage controlling

>if i namedrop a random person I will win!

see

>Reminder redditPm is the reason vicky2 has no modders on /gsg/ because he false flags and t. x's them until they get fed up

Not helping your case rob/hpm

>1940 – In Mexico City, Mexico exiled Russian revolutionary Leon Trotsky is fatally wounded with an ice axe by Ramón Mercader. He dies the next day.
delete this

Nice try, Reedtoria

I actually find "autist" very problematic, vicky. How dare you trigger me.

see
>
>>Reminder redditPm is the reason vicky2 has no modders on /gsg/ because he false flags and t. x's them until they get fed up

You're trying too hard, rob/vickymodguy/hpm, especially since I already mentioned this is what you do

This ;-;

>wah stop calling me what i am

Cobra is a retarded faggot from America. Vicky is a Polish transexual.

see
> (You)
> (You)
>>
>>>Reminder redditPm is the reason vicky2 has no modders on /gsg/ because he false flags and t. x's them until they get fed up
>You're trying too hard, rob/vickymodguy/hpm, especially since I already mentioned this is what you do
PM/

Question, anyone have tips for Kurdistan in HPM? After the Massacre event, the Ottomans always end up overrunning me (dropping the war without any indication means I can't get an army before Wallachian troops start sieging Bohtan).

This desu.
Reminder that Victor AKA "Lad" on Poal.me is a notorious shitposter, and also claimed to want to destroy /gsg/ multiple times.

Fuck off, vicky.

Get in Russia's sphere. They'll protect you.

I actually created pic related. Fucking idiots.

see
(You)
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
>>
>>>Reminder redditPm is the reason vicky2 has no modders on /gsg/ because he false flags and t. x's them until they get fed up
>You're trying too hard, rob/vickymodguy/hpm, especially since I already mentioned this is what you do
PM/

Try focusing on persia and giving up the ottoman land

are we being raided by grandiquor corps again

>Victor is a notorious memer, shitposter and raider
>known Pole
>known transsexual
>Grillarino is a notorious memer, shitposter and raider
>known Pole
>known transsexual

it all makes sense now...

Fuck off Victor, nobody wants you or your plastic penis around here.

Yeah, sure, and I created this too :^)

see
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>>
PM/

People are getting fed up with Alex's shit so the HPMIDF are shitting up the thread to try to distract people.

>falling for memes
"Victor", Vicky didn't get doxxed. She just posts with her "real" name on discord because she's an attention seeking SJW. Cobra got BTFO a while ago but the RY remnants still shitpost here.

good post

Main issue is that Russia doesn't give a shit about Bohtan and thus doesn't sink any influence in...

One of the Turk's demands (they won't take any less than all of them) is full annexation. So I'm not quite sure if that's viable.

>grillarino
>known pole
fuck off newshit

Fuck off Reed aka Victoria aka Victor aka HPM aka Alex Grandi aka Johan Andersson

>my le minions
Jesus christ, SJWs need to be euthanised.

Discord on FULL damage control

trob

>50 posts in
>nothing about /gsg/

Good thread HPM you subhuman monkey glad you made it early so your steam group can suck your balls incase someone posts anything slightly dissenting about your railroading horseshit mod that literally gives commies a massive boost

Well I remember seeing a guy doing it a long time ago, since the whole shit only happen after the crisis I guess you need to pray for them to get fucked

I had that on the image but I've removed it and added the new info on he and his friends' steam 2bh

Want me to put it back in?

Right, Reed aka Victoria aka Victor aka HPM aka Alex Grandi aka Rob aka Johan Andersson

Based Cobra telling it how it is

>victor is a tranny
that would explain the wild moodswings, and the random bannings.

Get relations to +200 with Russia. If you spread your cheeks long enough eventually they'll take pity on you.

Hey Vicky!

Why does this thread always have some horrible autistic drama?

Reminder reed/hpm/rob/alex/victor are literally the same person and hpm incites false flags against himself to garner smpathy since his reddit cucks are drying up

Yes, pls. I want to be part of the meme too.

Why do you want Victoria II out of the general, Victoria?

Yeah, I guess (since the Ottomans have cores on Kurdish lands...). Looking at the event file, I would've guessed switching to Yazidi would've stopped the event but nope, Bedr Khan still murders the kafirs despite Bohtan not being Sunni. Cue Persia marching in with 30k troops and Ottomans with 0 troops but Wallachia and Moldovia being intact. Yeah, maybe praying will work.

200 relations before Bedr Khan's event? Alright, let's see how this goes...

Because we have three legitimate groups raiding us (Vicky; "Victor"'s discord, Turk's teamgroup and the rad yugo remnants) and of course the /r/paradoxplaza casuals who come here.

because the thread has been this way ever since its inception

t. Reed aka Victoria aka Victor aka HPM aka Alex Grandi aka Rob aka Johan Andersson aka Cobra

Victor lives in Bromberg btw.

t.freelance shitposter/discord insider

I see nothing wrong :^)

t. filter pro

Tower Wars: A Hearts of Iron Game

Because there's a super autist with massive control issues that can't handle not posting every thread early and controlling the OP, and obsessive compulsively has to post "Reminder to report and ignore shitposting" as first post, and only updates the OP with shit he personally likes.

wallachia join during the oriental crisis

It works, trust me, I've done a Kurdishit game before. Nothing happens once independence is won.

who is this fapable qt?

How do I go from playing EU4 to playing something like this.

You mean Reed aka Vickymodguy aka Victoria aka Cobra aka Victor aka HPM aka Alex Grandi aka Rob aka Johan Andersson aka Radical Yugoslav aka Liangmodguy?

>Nothing
More opportunities to dick over the Middle East?
Nah, just more for the sake of having done it.

Out of curiosity, how did you go about it?

Victoria showoski.

>reddit will actually use this as an argument against DH

A Katawa Shoujo character, Vic uses that as "his" profile picture because its his home general.

like 100 hours of trail and error

>Johan Andersson
I could kind of believe Johan is behind all the shitposting, shitflinging, and shitstirring purely to distract us from complaining about how shitty Paradox games are.

I couldn't do much because it's on .jpg, sorry fampai

what is that? some kind of weird penis-related japanese fetish?

Just got relations up to +200 with poccnr around 1840, got sphered and they rekt the Ottomans for me.

The thing is, they wouldn't join any later wars, I don't know why, they just wouldn't. So it was boring from then on.

Now this is autism

Thanks senpai

Are you going to make a new one for the doxxing of Vicky?

>mfw this is actually a self portrait of victoria by herself

>they'll keep doxxing random steamshitters because my shitposting triggers them

Reed aka Vickymodguy aka Victoria aka Cobra aka Victor aka HPM aka Alex Grandi aka Rob aka Johan Andersson aka Radical Yugoslav aka Liangmodguy is literally the best thing to happen to this board topkek

>poccnr
Ummm...forgive me for asking but what?

Also, all GPs besides the US (neutral) and Ottomans (sphered) start at hostile with the Kurdish minors. Was that the case when you played them?

>Katawa Shoujo is a bishoujo-style visual novel set in the fictional Yamaku High School for disabled children, located somewhere in modern Japan.

wew, I almost would have prefered it to be some penis fetish

I have no issue with it other than trying to manage multiple armies in a small front

youtube.com/watch?v=FAFiRG-DtSk

autist trying to spell the cyrillic version of russia in latin alphabet

>Victoria is a girl pretending to be a man but uses a woman on the profile picture and a man's name in chat but talks and acts like a girl

We sometimes have fun :^)

You have your choice of all the best waifus, the girl with no legs, the girl with no arms, the blind girl, the deaf girl and the one with horrific burns over 80% of her body!

I don't doxx anybody though, I just make meme pictures about /gsg/ drama, no matter if it's of Reed, Alex Grandi or Rob.

Poccи́я is Russian for "Russia".

I honestly can't remember how it started, I just got relations to +200 with Russia and became their bitch. In my experience if you have +200 relations with any GP as a non GP they will always sphere you.

How I miss the days before report and ignore autism

If it happens, yes. I'm here almost every day so count me in on that. I'll need doxxlad's help though.

Ah, thank you.

I'm just hoping me not sucking off redditPM triggers you retards into doxxing and uber exposing some other steam shitter because I love to see it

Holy shit this is so reddit