I WANNA BE RICH NAOWWWWW

I WANNA BE RICH NAOWWWWW

Other urls found in this thread:

economiccalendar.com/2016/09/23/uranium-prices-at-11-year-low-india-moving-to-secure/
miningweekly.com/article/uranium-prices-sink-lower-amid-oversupply-2016-09-23
fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_newsitem&n=AFD459CD-0477-8795-3472F5598159C399
mining.com/huge-shot-arm-uranium-price/
mining.com/uranium-market-getting-crushed/
mining.com/no-end-uranium-price-plunge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

economiccalendar.com/2016/09/23/uranium-prices-at-11-year-low-india-moving-to-secure/

Whatever you do, don't buy URRE like the bag holding cucks that did tell you to.

Join the club invest in $URRE$?

Tfw considering putting $2k into it

Welcome to the $URRE$ Team May your Threads and Memes spread like wildfire.

You're playing into the morons that bought into the meme without doing any DD's hands if you do.

Do you honestly want your money going into some wagecuck's pockets? literally so dumb with a double digit IQ that he bought this stock without any DD, even when the charts showed a downward spiral.

Invest your money into TGD it's oversold

aren't you suppose to buy low?

Also what the fuck is dd

You are but not with hot potato stocks that have been in a downward spiral with no way of going up.

>What is DD

Yeah, you really don't seem smart enough to invest, the fact that you're asking this or even considering URRE proves this.

Tell me what dd is

Aren't you the same retard that was considering putting 2K into this dogshit stock? lmao I'm not even surprised you're asking this.

One buthurt non investor going around Veeky Forums trying to put down URRE well we all make money. No way of going up? Really all that lithium mining property right by tesla new factory or the fact of all new nuclear erectors opening in China and Japan. Please dont invest and stay poor.Mr.95.

Is that why Uranium is at an 11th year low with no chance of recovering anytime soon or that there are more reputable companies without a 5 year downward trend already mining lithium that investors actually trust?

You're butthurt and shilling this garbage desperately because you lost a ton of money and now you're holding the bag lmao
Have fun eating dog food out of dumpsters, urrecuck

That's right

Now tell me

Due dilligence, user, research before you listen to a pathetic bag holding pumper that didn't do his DD and lost is money and is now forced to pathetically shill.

It's been on a 5 year downward trend, Uranium is at an 11 year low, and there are already better , more reputable companies already mining lithium.

oh

Ive never invested before. I only have bought s&p ETFs

the amount of retardation is astounding

jesus fucking christ what is dd? why don't you just fucking say it other than act like a self entitled poor faggot that thinks hes smarter than everyone else?

like seriously dude you literally must eat shit for breakfast everyday. you must be a virgin.

that guy is trying to learn , step up from his loser friends and become someone,
meanwhile you are stooping down to their level..

get a fucking life

Stop bullying

T-thank you

:') that's the first time someones stood up to a bully for me

>triggered URRE cuck is butthurt

How's that empty bag? lmao

I don't understand much about business but I think some of these so called "Nuclear Erectors" might really take off especially in countries where people have small dongs like China and Japan.

>not realising he told you exactly what DD was

Told you to buy ETH in january. Told you to buy Monero 3 months ago. Now I'm telling you to buy Ripple.

t. Crypto winner

CANADIAN MARIJUANA STOCKS

by tha dib

I sincerely hope the both of you are being ironic.

due diligence, it means researching something before throwing your shekels at it