/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

First for the weekend raid isn't actually that bad

Thank you based Unreal Engine 4 for saving us from this nightmare.

Post Pulls

Yeah, they bumped the fuck out of the lux you get now. I'm getting 40k and not breaking any parts.

If they keep up this Lux giveout for the Raid Boss, they may need to increase the level cap to 300. All of this Lux I;m getting is going to waste otherwise. :(

I don't even know what to do with all these skills. Honestly I need Chips, Dales, and Cids than anything else.

I'm surprised they haven't increased the level cap yet. A buttload of people hit the cap on the first crab event and that was a while ago.
So much this. The amount of statuses they give us outnumbers the number of medals I can get by a shitload.

What are the happy hours for weekend raid bosses? It's already 1 am and it's still going.

Just take my soul already SENA

>leon
>riku

Nigga I'd be hella happy with that pull

>try streaming this game
>get no viewers

Such is the life of an small-time streamer.

Not pulling till baby girl kairi illu comes in

Gotta wait for the login jewels. Wish me luck.

playing the game is already hell enough, why would I want to watch someone else play it?

Some people have a stupid amount of luck

not me if that wasn't clear

>Boosted Terra that isn't even new
>Roxas and Xion too which also aren't new
>Alice too
Fuck that fat cunt.

Good luck man

odds pull
even save

Yo im a little confused about japan's multipliers.

When I was looking at a japanese player's video, on the news feed it showed illustrated terra's multiplier as 6.76. Is that actually how high it is in jp?

>tfw Zexion
>4th hag
>Not Owl
>Cloud getting closer to guilt

Also I can guilt magic Leon. But he sucks so hard

Oops

Hey a guilted one is still nice man.

>an hour ago
>watching suicide squad in theaters
>get raid boss notification
>decide against it
>mfw the movie was over
I shoulda done it. Suicide Squad blows.

with the right setup zack can be pretty legit too

I'm thinking going
Diz (or Piglet) - Cards - Zack - LeonB - Cloud

Might take out Leon or Clpud for Minnie in Coliseum

>Leon B/Cloud before Cards

Might want to reverse that order, even if Cards lose out of the Reverse Boost

>bitch and blog earlier about my Mickey not being strong enough to carry me through Starlight 3
>see this guy randomly pop up while attacking crabs
Thankfully he showed up again and carried by hard. Not enough for part 4 though but I'll take it. Will probably upgrade Olympia with the starlight adamantite.

Why is that when you choose a keyblade to bring in the mission, there are two left arrows and two right arrows to change it? Does it mean it's possible they introduce multiple keyblade setups?

From a guy who basically is doing the same strategy, ur gonna need ability plus for sure.

Also I just want to make sure, but you do know that the debuff from owl does not affect BC mickey's damage correct?

how long does lux X 2 last on the new raid boss?

Owl's debuff actually works with BC Mickey since it's general Def Down I. A common usage of BC Mickey in JP is to use Illustrated Kairi for Atk Up III, then Owl for Def Down I. This is different than Illustrated SDG which is PSM Def Down I.

Why doesn't it? Owl drops defense, not speed attribute defense.

The bottom arrows are to scroll through quests.

This raid boss gives a shitton of exp, and not just the 3 parts. I am levelling up like crazy.

I'm conflicted.

I have 2700 Jewels, and the next few login bonuses are going to put me at 3000 jewels.

I want the School Uniform board solely for the avatar pieces. I couldn't care less about whatever medal I get from it.

So should I pull for an Illust. Terra, or should I save for character aesthetics?

I just finished playing the Platinum Demo for the first time like 10 minutes ago, holy shit that was fucking beautiful I don't know how XV got downgraded to some PS3 looking shit.

Not to mention I was getting huge KH vides while playing it, despite it not even being Nomura's game anymore by the time the demo was made.

That's not luck. That's someone wasting hundreds of dollars until they got the best possible screenshot.

Well it was still made by the KH2 team

If it's guilted the guilt's added to the in mission multiplier

That's the total possible including maximum Guilt.

Feels okay man

>not one new

How long did that take you?

Bout an hour

I just had to solo one as well, took me the full timing on it (2 hours? whatever)
I knew better with my dead party, but I still did it

Can someone explain Castle Oblivion to me? I know Aqua made it to hide Ventus or something. Does Sora remember Castle Oblivion or the Org members he killed there at all?

Sora, Donald and Goofy don't have memories of Castle Oblivion.

Everyone else who was there will, though.

Fuck yes my 2nd guilt

Nice work, Sora A is a good one.

I wonder what Xemnas says to Aqua's armor.

>I look so cute when I wear you

>implying that he can fit
Terra was already taller than her, and Xemnas looks like he be over twice her size.

>Atlus and Dreamworks

>Donkey an' Puss, da worlds are disappearin' and me swamp is soon ta follow. I went 'round fer a walk ta see what's happenin'. I needja ta find da legendary Locklance an' follow it. Look 'round fer Raidou Kuzunoha da XIV in Traveass Town, he'll give ya some pointers. PS: Say a word to Fiona an' ye'll be wakin' up to da sight of a very angry ogre

Probably the things he's going to do to her friends if she doesn't bow to his whims.

Leveling is only good for restoring ap immediately
which is worthless now that we're in 0ap mode

Stuck on the lvl 150 groups in the HS challenge (just like the last 2 times)
I can understand paralyze not activating, missing, or even landing but not appearing to show status effect
but lately all my paralyze attempts show them glowing yellow and shit but they attack anyway

Is there a better way?

I've gone up 7 levels. All that wasted AP refreshes. Feels bad man.

In KHUXJP, did they add new avatar boards between level 250-300?

Yes.

so did they add more cost/hp/ap?

Cost, no. HP/AP, yes. Eventually you can get Cids, Chips and Dales.

I'm only LV293 but it looks like 200 is the max AP

I regret shelling out the money to watch it, it was complete garbage.

I paid $2 for my ticket, otherwise I wouldn't have gone.

Why are you all thinking the school uniform board comes next?

Currently the NA team releases the same premium boards as in the JP version just with worse content and skipped both the sweets baron and the cupid boards along the school uniform ones while also introducing boards for JP coliseum costumes.

It seems very unlikely to me they come next.

September is when school starts for the underages. If they're going to do it, then that would be the perfect time.

>all of a sudden its over 100,000 lux to level up
why is this a thing

My brother wanted to see it because he's a huge DCuck. I should have refused more.
He hated it at the end too, but that doesn't excuse having to watch it.

So illus Kairi just gives you Atk3? But its better to pull for Terra then because he gives you the same buff plus high aoe damage.

but terra is a magic attack 2 buff

Speaking of Terra's buff do you get the 2 magic attack before or after he deals his damage?

Before.

God I love this raid boss.

Even in defeat we are victorious!

Exactly. I've gone up over 10 levels in a mere hour or so.

Plus I've got the perfect rythmn which kills all 3 parts and leaves me with 15 gauge by the end of it all. Perfect for the next bout.

Alright, the user here from yesterday with the $200 gift card from his aunt. I've converted it to jews, and I'm going to live post my 10-pulls as I try and get Terra. Doing the first pull now.

Clenching my buttocks hard.

Post results

Alright, and my first draw's results are...

Right! In that case, see everyone next time, when I use the remaining 9 pulls worth of jewels to draw for illustrated Kairi!

Pfftttttttt

Very lucky. Thank you based aunt.

Wow I wish I had your luck.

Are you sure you dont wang to pull for that boosted terra?

hear me out.
FF15 should include a code for a guilted Noctis medal.
All the KHux whales will buy it and SE boosts their sales.

Or even better
A young Noctis magic medal and a Older!Noctis power medal
YNoctis could do X amount of hits and raise Mtier strength by 2 and ONoctis could do 13 hits for health exchange both do aoe

But I want an Iris medal intead.

Is there a reason to keep leveling up once you get 180 cost?

cosmetics

Titles

Holy crap this Raid boss. I've gone up 15 levels so far

>made 10 million lux in two hours
>2x lux is still going
>feel like I'm losing out on serious lux if I stop
help

Chipmunks/Cids

>SENA doesn't favour the whales they said

anyone else's app running like shit lately? network errors? or just my internet?

I'd point to both the people who went the full 10 pulls without seeing any epics, as well as the people who randomly pulled one in their daily deals.

But you'll dismiss those valid counterarguments and instead continue to buff your conspiracy. So in short, there was little point in me posting this.

fag

Now that I know posting that pissed you off a little, I feel it was worth it after all. Thank you.

fag