pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

What's the chance I'll get banned using Pokiimap?
My main account isn't logged into it at all and only has separate accounts attached for scanning.
I'm wondering if they can detect me using the same ip or something similar.

My interest for pogo is pretty low by now so cba to appeal, but gonna check back in some days and see if it works again.

>Data always fucking you over
>Pokestops don't even give you items sometimes
>Your character fucking runs off somewhere at random sometimes
>Your battery will always be fucking kill
>App doesn't count your steps and notify you of pokemon while your phone is closed so you have to have it out all the time, so there's always a chance some asshole will steal your shit
>Fucking dickbags make fun of you for playing Pokemon in public

Why is being a walker so terrible?

>go to get sushi with gf
>check my pokemon map via phone
>Charizard near my house

fuck

I do this. You won't get banned.

ded thred

people still play this game?

You're full of shit

Dead thread for dead game

So, this game so far made me:
- Get party van'd by security forces for snooping with a phone near a national security installation for a bulbsaur nest
- Get super tanned, losing my whiteness status
- Lose a few kg
- Buy a second-hand folding bike for 150 dollars
- Get slightly injured since I haven't ridden in over 16 years
- Bond a bit with my cousin and his wife as we carfag sometimes around the city for gyms

Still got some more to aspire to

/r/ing a quick meme edit for any memers here:
Take the old picture of the guy wearing a black shirt that says "I fuck on the first date", change his head to be a Pidgey and the text to "I flee on the first ball / shake".

You're full of shit too faggot, everyone constantly has shit in them

the worst thing that happened to me was pokestops only giving me 3 pokeballs
20 consecutive times

all of these are a big steaming pile of goat shit, sounds like someone never bothered to actually go outside

>Gyarados
>Removed Dragon Breath

what the FUCK counters confusion/ice beam slowbro? it takes a gigantic fucking shit on everything I own

exegcutor basically doesn't exist around me so this isn't an option; I've seen one exegcute since I started on launch

well, that's it, the walkfags are out there partying while the botters left to cry in a corner because their accounts are banned

no more threads on Friday's night

Nothing counters psychic moves atm.

Lick / Hyper Beam Snorlax.

Tough luck, son. If you were a successful walkfag like me you would have been swimming in pussy, vitamin d, and you'd have gotten that genuine thrill of catching a high IV rare pokemon.

but i am a walkfag user

>mfw haven't even played this game for 2 weeks
just came here to see how dead is the game rn

It's as dead as your account.

>swimming in pussy

except its only a thrill if you dont have one already, otherwise you just wish it was 10cp

Dark moves do, mainly Bite (typical on Gyarados/Arcanine) but also feint attack (wigglituff).

Some ghost pokemon have dark special moves too

That's why it's a thrill. You spent considerable effort to finally get one, and you did. That's the thrill. The chase, the hunt, the reward. Not just some assembly factory working for you while you take a nap.

I doubt it's useful to aim for a ghost mon. Far too rare. Bite Arcanine is probably his best bet.

>I doubt it's useful to aim for a ghost mon. Far too rare.

are ghosts really that rare? My town is swarming with ghastlies

>Get slightly injured since I haven't ridden in over 16 years

consider urself lucky

2 broken arms here

found a Pokemon

post your catch of the day

>tfw my lovely bot caught aerodactyl

Graveller but it's still very early.

I barely see a ghastly a week, just by scanning.

At least you can still bot with your face rolling on the keyboard.

Cp35 flee
Cp35 flee
Oh gee
Whoopie
Cp35 pidgey
Fuck me
The woes of lvl 29

Staying in a hotel I've caught a ghastly everyday

>520 cp Paras
>310 cp Pidgey
For what purpose.
At least if the Paras had more common grass moves, to help counter water types.
At least if the pidgey's evolution line wasn't objectively inferior in a tier system where all mons aren't equal at all

Maybe you're just a lucky privileged cunt m8

Unironic catch of day

Weird bug here: I have a "special" slowpoke (cp 345). Everytime I check his profile, game freeze after the beginning of its tail animation (bubbles don't appear). I can not send him over professor, since game freeze before I could do anything.

What happens if you flip your phone via battery saver?

>80 poke coins balance
>get 10 poke coins gym reward
>gym reward overwrites existing poke coin balance

FUCKING NIANTIC

lol wat

>Pidgey Coins, a Pokemon GO Trading Currency

>All results are expressed in Pidgey Coins, a fictional Pokemon GO Trading currency used to express the market value of a Pokemon. Pidgey Coins are calculated using the following formula

Pidgeys are going to be our trading currency?

Fuck Pidgey coins. Porycoins is where it's at.

High IV Hypno with shadow ball

Is it next to a Grimer?

Walked 15 miles the other day with the boys now my legs are fucked, how do you cunts recover from a long ass walk

you sit down

>literally going on the internet to ask what "rest" is

>one post after 13 minutes
Dead
I'd say let's not bother with a new general after this one

/pgg/ seems to be more of an end-of-day thing now. Amerifriends are just waking up.

30 km in i realised how to hatch eggs

ama

Tfw past three weeks I was unable to play. Only getting sime shit on the bus or while walking the dog. No big time walkin for me. Tho I got to lvl 20 finally

Hello Brasil!

Should I buy 200 pokeballs

Gyarados with bite

Should you push splintery toothpicks up your dickhole?

A resounding yes

I don't care if you're joking or not, if there are so few stops nearby that you can't get enough pokeballs then GO isn't worth your time.

There was an update?

i literally threw 250 pokeballs away today to make space in my backpack

>Fucking dickbags make fun of you for playing Pokemon in public
has this happened to someone here?

>We truly are the Pokemon GO
Fucking seriously niantic?

What kind of third world shithole do you live in?

In my sister's town the kids and teens throw rocks at anyone playing pogo.

how do you even know someone is playing pogo? the other day a 40-50 woman was playing pogo and I only noticed because I was 1 meter away from her.

Several weeks ago someone shouted from a moving car at me and some people I was with at the time, but I couldn't tell what they were saying.

Something like this happened like 10 days ago.
Someone actually stopped near me, I went near the car and told them "don't you guys have nothing better to do? it's fucking 10am" it was funny because they all closed their mouth and started looking at their own feet.
Never knew bullies were such a bunch of pussies, this could have been useful for me in the past.

I spoofed like mad on my phone, got several dragonites over 2k cp, just level 22 though, and did not get banned lol

however the account that i used necro with did get banned.

root is the way to go niggas

DPS.

what's your nick?

Is it next to a Grimer?

Is your phone older than a year?

Phone out all the time = Pogo

JoblessGarrett

can you safely use websites to track down pokemon? I mean they can't be linked to your account.

I'm using pokemesh, just need a a throwaway Google mail and you're good

tbqh for me:
Phone out all the time = facebook, twitter, whatsapp, pokemon go, instagram or that stupid dog filter site.

Flicking Pokeballs is a pretty easy recognisable universal sign of playing PoGo.

Especially if they have AR mode on and are widely pointing it at random place with arms outstretched and flicking.

I would like to try AR mode at least once but the fucking game can't figure out the camera orientation for some reason even though I'm 99% sure the phone has an IMU. Can't find any security settings that prevent/grant the permissions to use it.

just using nox wont get me banned will it?

Yes it will.

The safest way is phone + root, using hide root and mock mock locations xposed apps.

>have a spot for the Eevees in this game because their models + cry are adorable and the way it lunges forward in an attack is fucking cute
>browse a bunch of sites to see if anyone's made a faithful plush recreation
>they all suck in one way or another because of stylisation or they just get features wrong like the tail rotated 90 degrees somehow, or the face just looking awful
>run across these fuckers, must have them
>price: $102.40
Fuck Sweden

Saw two Mr Mimes today in sightings, none of them appeared though.

What's your caught/seen ratio in your pokedex? I've caught everything I've seen so far

A hitmonchan escaped the other day, fuck that nig.

I'm at 127/127

I'm missing:
>Venusaur
>Charizard
>Blastoise
>Alakazam
>Machamp
>Tangela
>Weezing
>Dragonite
>Grimer (android glitch)
>Muk (same)
>Lickitung
>Lapras
>Porygon
>Kabutops

what about getting a grimer from an egg? it will probably crash but register it.

That's true, just causes your menu to be a buggy mess until you can manage to transfer it out

Can you use apk's like pokemesh with bluestacks on pc or can you only run aps from the store?

>several move changes
>twister is still shit
Kill me
Just put TMs into the game so I can fix my fucking gyarados

110/110. It was uneven a few weeks ago due to freezeballs and first-throw flees but I've filled in the gaps.

>several move changes
?

I think he means the nerfs to many primary attacks and buffs to charge attacks a few weeks back.

so they actually try to "balance" things? I barely see news about updates.

Wat, both my Gengar still have sludge wave. When did this happen?

>a few weeks back
Oh thought it was something recent

Only one so far. The time when Water Gun got nerfed but it's still top tier. It's just other things can compete with it now.

Does this happen to you guys

Sometimes the on the first pokeball trying to catch something, try and do a tiny throw but the ball just flings off into the distance at a million miles an hour

sauce? is this the only change they made?

Yes.

The code that made Pokeball throwing a little smoother is adding a lot of extra impetus ticks to Pokeballs somehow.

Sucks for us all as Niantic pretends it doesn't exist.