No confidence to drive

I have a license but no car. I haven't driven since the day I got my license at age 19. I am now 25.

I can't turn right. I can't parallel park and I can't back into a parking space. My dating life is in shambles.

A girl once told me, and this is verbatim "I can't date no nigga who can't drive and has no car".

Hold me bros. I honestly feel like crying and dying. What can I do to regain confidence.

No wants to let me practice with their car.

Cars are really fuckibg expensive too. But men apparently aren't men without one...

Am I going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5627848838.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a Zipcar membership and practice.

Get a bike.

Rent a plain car with an automatic transmission. Dive around town slowly and carefully. Keep doing this all day.

buy a field car and drive it into the dirt with your buddies for an afternoon of redneck fun

just ride that bus and wait for that google cuck car.

>implying girls care about cars

>people like this vote

>"I can't date no nigga who can't drive and has no car".

Shoukd every man know how to drive?

How can you call yourself a man if you can't drive a non-powered steering big block V8 in the snow.

>being interested in a woman uses nigga unironically

You obviously deserve to be this cucked.

>I can't turn right.
???
You just turn the wheel to the right and the car goes that way.
If you mean turn right on red, just wait until the light is green. You'll look like a noob and people will honk at you but it's perfectly legal and very safe.

>I can't parallel park
You don't need to do this unless you live in a big city, in which case you should be fine without a car.

>I can't back into a parking space.
You don't need to do this at all.

Buy a cheap car like this:
sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5627848838.html

Take it out in the evening (after people get home from work) and cruise around the neighborhood. Pretty soon you'll be used to driving and it won't be a big deal at all.

your genetic line deserves to end

Why? I need help man!!

>I can't turn right

How the fuck is that possible.
The other two you don't even need to know how to do. Just go buy a shitbox civic.

I can't parallel park, or maybe I can, I don't know I've never done it and I've driven since I was 13.

>work a job and save up
>use saved up monies and buy a shitbox
>drive shitbox on early Sunday mornings
>git gud
You can also take driving lessons if you're really that uncomfortable.

>"I can't date no nigga who can't drive and has no car"
Don't drive a car for bitches, period.

Do you ever feel your heart rate increase or get palpitations when you drive?
You might be an anxious-depressive. Low dose sertraline would do wonders for you, it's a very mild anti-depressant and you'll only need like 50mg a day for 6 months and that's it

>Starts off about cars
>goes on a tangent about dating and women

The problem isn't about cars, it's about how you think other people view you and trying to fit in with these ridiculous ideals you've made up.

Fix your brain (seeing a shrink can help) and buy a cheap econobox.

>"I can't date no nigga who can't drive and has no car"
you're not worth explaining anything to

These