>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Rotted

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/4613115
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice job keeping your half dead general alive nerds
perhaps it's time to let it go

No, but we can let you go. Goodbye, user.

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Thinking of starting a summoner playthrough... Is it viable in expert mode or should I just stick to normal?

Go watch a little of Yrimirs summoner playthrough and decide for yourself is that is something you want to do.

Summoning is a meme

It's only viable with mods unless you're autistically determined.

>second phase Plantera gets suffixed Lightning God
fuckfuckfuckfuckpieceofshitmod

Git gud or play with good mods

I haven't played since Moonlord was added. Was there any big patch or anything really? Is it worth replaying the game for the 6th time?

>6th time
Holy shit, what a casual. I guess it isn't for somebody like you, since nothing noteworthy was added.

I played this game since skeletron wasn't even added.

I have literally collected every item in Moonlord patch.

>when golem won't drop his fucking pickaxe
if there's anything mods should do its a recipe for that piece of shit
or make it guaranteed like the nade launcher and then make the launcher, but in expert too

This sure is a good webm, user. Very interesting.

stop posting

>you can't combine the grand design and the presserator
???

Anyone have a good looking workshop with the majority of building stations that isnt just a bunch of shit stacked on top of each other? I can't come up with something thats functional and good looking.

Pressarator is a shit item anyway.

>functional and good looking
>and
That should be an exclusive or.

How many times do you actually fucking need those crafting stations to warrant them a permanent place in your workshop? What you'll need the most is the work bench, the anvil, the furnace and the tinkerer's workshop. Any other crafting station can be placed when you want to build a themed house and then removed when you're done with it.

>you can't combine lava waders and frostspark boots
???

it lets you autoplace actuators with wire anyway, the extra function isn't really needed

>you can't combine lava waders, frostspark boots and flower boots
??????

>flower boots
What are you, a faggot?

No, i'm a artist
a perfomance artist
I'm hired to people to fulfill their fantasies, their deep dark fantasies.

THE GUIDE IS FUCKING RETARDED LMAO

NIGGA STRAIGHT UP JUMPED IN THE POOL OF LAVA

I was looking for some mildly amusing Terraria stuff, like last OP's pic, so i googled "Terraria Funny"......

I learned something today..

So funny. I'm dying.

Meant to quote

>I googled "funny" and didn't find anything funny OMGWTFBBQ
hownew.ru

Is there a mod that makes it rain endlessly?
It's raining IRL and it's so comfy.

You can get terrariapatcher and use the weather plugin to make it rain again when it stops.
I think TEdit also let you set the rain duration.

Thanks man

If a Terraria character with the most OP equipment in the game faced off with a Starbound character with the most OP equipment in that game, who would win?

>goku vs superman kind of arguments in my Veeky Forums
Disgusting.

Terraria character wins, easily. A single shot with a Sniper Rifle with Chloro bullets does the trick.

Hate to encourage his kind of discussion, but in pvp chloro bullets don't home in on targets

/teg/*

Oh yeah. Then a mage with Last Prism. I'd like to see a Starbound character dodge that with their limited movement options.

> no rare creatures nearby

Post Terraria memes

Wow, I almost forgot what a pain in the ass the wall of flesh is. It's the worst fucking boss in the whole game.

does anyone have a compact crafting area I can use?
and why do some crafting areas include a wooden table? can i just replace it with a chest?

I guess it's because a chair and a table lets you make sunglasses. The only things you really need is a furnace, an anvil, a work bench and the tinkerer's workshop.

ok cool and can npcs go up and down wood platforms in the air or do i have to make stairs?

They can't. NPCs don't deserve to be able to move around.

They also let you make watches and I think timers

I've seen them climb adjacent, unhammered platforms, but I wouldn't count on it.

Tinkers gets it own little hole with chests full of accessories I'll never use since it doesn't use any of the materials the other stations need. Same for alchemy.

Yeah, they're willing to go up one block even without stairs, but it's usually better to lock them in somewhere so they don't walk in front of your chests. They can barely handle stairs anyway, and will constantly drop through them after climbing halfway.

If you really want to have a vertical house that's fully accessible to NPCs, best way is probably a solid ramp with straight platforms linking each floor.

I'm thinking of having the Goblin wander around in my workshop, actually. It's pretty useful.

What gear should I have fighting eye of cthulu on expert? Should I go break a heart and get full meteor/space gun?

That's what I did on my first ever run on expert mode. It's not a bad idea. You can also try going for crimson/corruption armor.

>crimson/corruption
wouldn't I have to kill brain which is more difficult than eye?

I find the brain to be easier than the eye, though I guess it depends on your gear.

slime mount helps

what equipment should i have to fight spooky skeleton?

Git Stormbow with Gud arrows.
Anti-whining amulet is great too.

any pre-hardmode suggestions?

At that point you should have a meteorite in your world already. Or go with a crimruption armor and platinum weapons at least, just buff the shit out of the place.

ok ill just wait on him. i found him but haven't actually checked out the dungeon
guess i will do that before and kill the other bosses

You can't enter the dungeon until skully is dead. If you do go into the dungeon before then you'll get instagibbed by a guardian.

You can actually explore the dungeon before skelly. You need to destroy the dungeon walls, though.

>lying to newbies
Mean desu,

You have to go there before skelly, there's a "Bone Amulet" accessory there and if you don't have that then Skeletron only takes 1 damage from every attack.

pls don't lie to me

This user is telling the truth. Everyone else is a big bully.

Skelebongo is pretty tough, though. He rekt my butt a few times, so I turned 360 degrees and walked away to the Crimson. The difficulty curve seems much better this way.

You wanna die like you died last time when everyone told you to press "Curse"?

i know the bone amulet isn't a thing

yeah thats what I plan to do
first I will probably kill the eye first. have all the requirements for him to be summoned but he hasn't just yet

f-fuck you
i was the one to tell you to press curse
you've seen through my sharade this time

i pressed curse before i even came here so im not the same user

oh
okay
that user was a weeaboo dork anyway

ok last question
should i wait till I have a better pick to kill the crimson hearts or just use explosives?

If you have explosives why would you ever not use them

nah son, blow their shit up, leave that shithole and summon the brain with vertebraes after looting that god forsaken place

I want to make a Dryad house but I don't want to just make her live in a generic tree. Any ideas?

Make a generic cave.

I got one:
Fuck off shuckle

why would you post this?

Fishing is fun.

Why would I not post that?

>one meteorite
>163 bars of ore
holy moley
can I build anything good with this?

the only boss I've killed so far is Eye of Cthulhu, which spawned while I was mining the meteor.

Thank you for contributing to the thread with such a high quality post.

Commieblocks is always the answer.

I think you can get a set of armor. The full set of armor lets you fire the spess gun infinitely

You can build the armor and the gun, which destroys the brain/worm.

I'm always going to post that until you stop posting images that make me know that it's you. At least try to be anonymous on an anonymous korean knitting subforum.

You do realize I'm not , right? You're pretty fucking retarded, user. If there's one thing that triggers me more than tripfags, it's people who try to break anonymity and do shit like what you're doing.
>At least try to be anonymous on an anonymous korean knitting subforum.
Apply that to yourself, since at this point, you are the second less anonymous person behind

it just kinda shows you as an idiot. unless theres something I'm missing

This scared the shit out of me. It's the first time I'm seeing this kind of worm. I guess it belongs to the underground desert.

There's nothing you're missing, user.

Well, this didn't work out.

You're the only one who associates certain images with me, and I'm the only one who associates your callout posts with you. These posts are anonymous otherwise. You're trying to bring drama up in a general that doesn't give a shit because I removed you for being a shitty person.

Stop it. You are the one who killed /ntg/ with constant namedropping and constant chat screenshots with my name in it. You posted NSFW and used my name as the scapegoat. You are the one who feels the need to point and scream and bitch whenever you see a post that MIGHT have been made by a certain identity. You memorized fucking FILENAMES of someone you disliked so you could call them out and you think I'm the one not trying to be anonymous?

Nobody likes you. Stop trying to incite drama.

are meteorites always on the surface or do I have to just hope I find one in the middle of the ground?

They'll always spawn on the surface after a message that says "A meteorite has landed!"