Skyline

Strongly considering buying this R32 GTR.
What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

importavehicle.com/1633_V20160604234529/Ontario(USA)/1999-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-Vspec-for-sale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prepare to have literally everyone try to race you at stoplights

How much is it gona cost you?

More than you can afford, pal.

Honestly this one is a grade 4 / 5
which is pretty good for a 25 year old car
And it only has 63,775 km on the clock which is very low. It is also pretty much stock.
They are selling it at 28k

>28k
hysterical_super_laughter.lol

is that a Gallo 12 or a Gallo 24?

the prices are going up

Lol i owned a gtr a couple years ago (im in new zealand) was just curios as to what this guy was gona pay, i opted for a wrx as i have children and the mrs was sick of dealing with 2 doors

R34 selling for $150k
importavehicle.com/1633_V20160604234529/Ontario(USA)/1999-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-Vspec-for-sale

I honestly think the only thing I absolutely hate about the r32 are the disgusting seats. They look like the cheapest possible seats they could ever had found. Fuckin japan

Too much mate but then again they are relatively cheap in my country, you can get a r33 vspec gtr for that price and im guessing thats 28k burger roonies

I agree, would swap them out with some new Recaro or Bride seats.

Fuck that mayne last r34 gtr i looked at was 49k nz dollars but that was a couple years ago, havent looked at gtrs in a while

The prices have started to skyrocket due to the 25 year old import rule.
R32's have doubled in price at the japanese car auctions

R32s are cheap in nz and quite often r33s are cheaper then r32s

Really? How cheap (Fellow Kiwi)

Seriously, prices are going up, and thats not bad of a price for that much mileage considering the US market of GTRs

As more R33s pop up and other JDM cars show up to take the attention away of GTRs prices should deflate. But desu OP if I was you I would have already bought it, I say look around though

>This will be the only fully California legal R34 GT-R
what did they mean by this?

Midnight Purple V-Spec II
only 300 of them made so qualifies for show or display exception in US

but still not street legal

Make sure to get a compression test before buying the car. And get a shop to replace cooling pipes/wires in the engine bay. Go to a place that KNOWS GTRs

just so you know op, the unwritten rule of skyline GTR's is to take whatever you're paying, double it and keep that fucking cash for when something breaks.

It will break, no matter how well inspected it is, there's always something. These cars have been thrashed to living fuck (which is ok if you replace parts) and there is no fucking way anyone owns one of these cars and does not thrash it.

A 32 gtr is around 25k but one sold last week for 19k and a 33 gtr is around 25 aswell but ive seen them as low as 20

assmad holden fangirl detected

>Nissan will never not be a shitty French company ever again

do you know how depressing that is.

I came to that same conclusion walking back to the train station in the rain after touring the Nissan Engine Factory in Yokohama.

After all this shit they've done, they end up with shitty french-imitation commuters.

Im a toyota fanboy and it still depresses me.

15k about can find them with 25-50k original miles

>mfw $150k and the dealer is too cheap to replace the radio.

Richfag weebs will pay regardless.

>mfw two years of daily driving and beating on it on highways and touges
>only thing that broke on me was the alternator

>for the price of a new gtr you can get this 20 year old one instead

please

>Drives VL Turbo

>with Nissan engine :^)

That's the joke.

It'll have a 2500 mile a year limit. Yes it will be street legal, I know the people importing it

>It'll have a 2500 mile a year limit.
Forever. Even after it's 25 years old because show and display can't be undone.

ayy

Supposedly as more and more are eligible for import, the prices will stabilize for clean ones at $15-20k. In the future, I want to import a supra rz or an r32.