What is the most cheapo insurance out there?

what is the most cheapo insurance out there?

Wasted trips. Do some fucking research, get some quotes and stop being a Jew.

Nice booty tho family

For 200 dollars I know a guy who will live in your car and if you ever crash it, he will say he stole your car and crashed it while you run off and report your car stolen

>For 200 dollars I know a guy who will live in your car

b-by guy do you mean kawaii 2d girl? if so does she look like the beautiful woman in your gif?

Backing up and driving away.

I like how remy put on some chub, I like sluts nice and THICC

Who am I reporting it to if I don't have insurance?

You are reporting your car stolen cause you paid some crack head nigger 200 do live in your car and take any heat

Since everyone here's being a fuckhead, try The General.
I've never made a claim, but they were at least 10-15 dollars cheaper than the other cheapest insurance I could find.
Also, it's all online so you don't have to talk to any idiots. 10/10

>don't have to talk to any idiots.
Id rather talk to an idiot than spend 2 weeks sending emails back and forth to an idiot because it takes them 24 hours to respond

Don't even have to email anyone. Just pick your policy, pay, then print out your verification.

GMAC

If you're former military then get USAA, if you're Joe schmoe, I don't know shop around, I don't know who you are or how you drive, do you're own leg work

i wonder why that image is on the "auto" page.

Because many have "driven" up that "dirt road"

sauce?

Blue board you fucking retard, fuck off with your shitty threads

>be mexican
>be illegal
>pay no taxes
>pay no insurance
>pay no registration
>get a driver's license anyway

I don't know what state you're in.

I'm an illegal in California (well, technically semi illegal now), under the Dream Act I was able to get a special type of social security and a work permit, thereby letting me get a license. I still pay taxes out of my paycheck, I still need to get insurance, I still need to pay for registration.

It's ironic that the people complaining about illegals not paying taxes are also the ones that are outright denying us the ability to. Illegals would love to pay taxes if it meant being able to live as first class citizens. Not having a citizenship here fucking sucks, but I'm from Europe and I assume living here isn't so bad for Mexicans since they're from, you know, Mexico.

Illegals don't need to provide proof of citizenship or even residency to get an AB-60 driver's license.
Their are 4.1 million uninsured drivers in California, 1.4 million of which are suspected by the state to be unlicensed illegals, 650,000 of which are licensed drivers but uninsured.
It's objectively cheaper for illegals to buy a 500 dollar no smog beater and play 'Impoundment roulette' than keep up with bi annual inspections. The state estimates there's over 10 million dollars worth of unregistered vehicles (talking fees only, not worth of the vehicles themselves).
>I'd love to pay taxes but you're stopping me
The only tax illegals tend to pay, federally, are the mandatory withholdings like ssi.

Nothing I've typed isn't straight fact.

op here

sorry, randomly found it on facebook

i want you to go ahead and scroll through the uploads list on the youtube channels of lance stewart and phillip defranco then come back and try to answer that question

>no genitals

you better hope the dnc isn't stupid enough to nominate hillary because if they are, you're done for hombre

M8 as long as you live in Cali anyone can get a license. Legal or not

GAfag here
If you're in the ghetto like I am, there's usually some Budget Auto Insurance place. I'm paying $117 for a '01 F-150, a '89 Nissan pickup, and a '91 Celica convertible.

It's not that citizens are mad that illegals aren't paying taxes,
It's that citizens are mad that you're even fucking here.
And when so many illegals come from the same basic culture that differs so vastly from the US's, it's very easy to pick them out and see exactly the effect they're having on the country.
I'm sure being a non-latin american illegal immigrant makes things a lot better, and you're probably welcomed by more people, but you still need to go home.