pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Previous

>the announcement is a tshirt

nth for buff the fugs

>katana build
>shield

R U I N E D

Dragons.

Ciaran shouldn't have picked a fight she couldn't win.
She initially had the advantage against her draconic foe, but as time passed, she found herself tiring...with Kalameet showing little damage and no signs of slowing down.
Suddenly, it happened...Ciaran could no longer keep up... As the dragon jumped at her, she ran underneath...only to stumble from her exhaustion. The fight was over, she had lost.

Kalameet cranes his neck around to look for his foe, only to see her collapsed on the ground, desperately trying to get back up.
The dragon realizes that she was at his mercy and grins at the thought.

you disgusting creep

dont make another post

Guess you guys went, then?

else suffer what consequence?

>tfw no answer to your signs

didn't see a second summon after a while and then got invaded so i thought i'd just fight the boss

the other guy didn't even get past the gate so you didn't miss much

go on...
anyone got kalameet's VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pic?

I got stuck outside boss gate because >netcode lol
host solo'd buffed sage

Any DaS1 guides how to make a good character face?

>sword at side
>shield on back
what

Taking a few steps backwards, he begins to position himself right above the knight of Gwyn... She looks up in horror as Kalameet sits down upon her.
When he lifts himself up, there is no sign of Ciaran, except her two tracers on the ground...until you look at the base of the dragon's tail.
There, lies Kalameet's large anus...with Ciaran's thin legs poking out.

did the invader end up finding you?

this went the exact opposite way i expected it to

i want eygon to bully me

>tfw I actually won a 1v9 (NINE) invasion

did you expect kalameet to go in ciaran's anus?

best small shield?

Yo what the fuck how did you sheathe your sword and shield

I just tried to do that shit and they just hid themselves REEEEEE

Wanting to escape her tight prison, Ciaran begins to struggle and squirm, unwittingly massaging the dragon's prostate causing waves of pleasure to flow through the beast.
His cock throbs with with each of her movements, preparing itself for release. Kalameet roars in satisfaction and tenses his anus muscles, drawing her further and further inside.
She screams out as she slides deeper into the monster she was sent to kill, but no one but the dragon could hear her. Soon, her feet slip past his moist hole and she sinks all the way inside her captor.
This drives Kalameet over the edge, causing him to blow his load.. His cum splatters across the forest floor.
Satisfied, the ancient beast walks off, leaving behind a pond size puddle of dragon semen with the knight's trademark weapons floating in the center.

Ciaran was never seen again...

>tfw from allows 1v9 (NINE) invasions

>9
>when only 6 people can be in a world, including the host

he obviously means resummons

I've been playing Bloodborne the past 2 months. Is DS3 pvp still shit? Are my mage and pyro still BTFO by hollow quality builds?

Nah man he was ganked by fellow invaders and the three stooges in Grand Archives

then it's still 1v4

mage and pyro are both good
though yes, hollow quality is always better when played be players of the same skill level

i-i dont understand

>tfw have to cheat to be fashionable

so what does it do then? are your weapons automatically sheathed at all times?

it gives you a horsecock

Host + 3 Blue Sentinels + 4 white phantoms, one of which he summoned twice.

you can set it to 0 to sheathe your weapons, changes upon changing grip or weapon

you can freeze it to lock them there, you can attack with them but they're just invisible in your hands

Holy shit. I'm putting a red sign down at great belfry as a sunbro. Getting summoned within 30 secs max. Two thirds of hosts don't suspect anything until I backstab them with Yhorm's.

that seems like something easily abusable

>they don't realize you shouldn't be able to be locked on, and didn't spawn directly where your sign was

they deserve it

i want to be an ebin hacker!

how to set this up

ye

>Host just runs away and blocks, expects you to solo the boss
So black crystalling out of this shit lmao

>you can cheat with cheat engine
wow wee

no retard

>great belfry
>yhorm

What?

Yhorm's (great machete)

I don't even know how that'd work

hey! no bully i jsut want to look cool sheesh

>body buffs were ridiculously broken in DS2
>body buffs are ridiculously useless in DS3
I see

>bleed was rediculously OP in DS1
>it was absolutely nothing in DS2
>it's balanced in DS3

ok

>>it's balanced in DS3

Is it really OP in DaS1?

anyone willing to help with omstein and smough on pc? SL50

Bleed was balanced in DS1, idiot.

If you find out the highest level that can help you, sure

Bleed is pretty balanced, Carthus Rouge just shouldn't exist is all.

yes, it took off a percentage(30-50%) of health if it triggered, and was extremely easy to inflict. Combined with dealing damage at the same time it'd be an instant kill most of the time.

>33 - 63
could just grind a while , i'm tired to do this the normal way

but that's just the problem
rogue with any fast weapon with innate bleed on a hollow build is really really good since bleed applies even if you get roll through the attack

I'll go see if I have a char than can help lad

how to fix bleed in DS3:
>make carthus eroge only drop from enemies, you can't purchase it anymore

Alright lad, sign'll be by the bonfire

we will make it work

An easy solution would be to make it unusable with weapons that already have bleed, whether it's innate or infused.

I thought bleed infused weapons couldn't be buffed anyway

checking then

weapons with innate bleed can, like dsa can be buffed

>install new game
>go to the general to see if it's any good
>lucy is there

fuck off already

I dunno how this shit works in DaS1

Sign's right across from Solaire. Do I need to have humanity?

Not him but isn't the first bonfire the shortest way to O&S?

I said infused dumdum

no , i need to be in human form to see your summoning sign , thats all
works like this
>to help you can be hollow , just put white soap sign
>to recieve help , be in human form
but matching was always slow on DaS

i dunno . since i generally need to wait for the elevator it doesn't make a difference to me, , only lacking to open the big door entrance anyway and that doesn't matter for me

what is the best blind playthrough of ds3 on youtube?

Dunno lad, I got my sign down in this room but if it isn't showing up like usual, I can't help and i really can't be bothered with installing that connectivity mod this exact moment

does not exist

well fuck me then
dunno about the connectivity mod thing never heard of it

D S P
S
P

most enjoyable playthrough?

Smough is the worst thing in Dark Souls
worst character
worst armor
worst weapon

INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER.

the frigid outskirts are BY FAR THE WORST DESIGNED AREA IN ALL OF DARK SOULS SERIES. this is in the ds2 dlc. like its not even close how fucking GARBAGE the map design is. its very difficult for all the wrong reasons

>you CANT SEE ANYTHING. this is actually okay in a 1v1 situation with the horsies, but there are other mobs in the zone who are slightly less hard than the horsies, but they are virtually unbeatable together
>there is virtually no indication of where the landmarks are during a snowstorm. you cannot possibly tell me to use the sun as a reference point to get back to a landmark, when im going around in circles fighting horsies
>the horsies spawn AT THE EXACT SAME TIME AS WHEN U AGRO THE SWORD GUY. like instantly its a bullshit 2v1. the sword guy has stupid ammounts of health, and his atack animation recovery is UNBELIEAVELY fast. atleast with the ice lancer hes kind of slow, i tried 4 backstabs and all of them misses on the sword guy, only then to be instantly charged by a horsie and die

like i can 1v1 a hornie 0 to death without taking damage no problem, its just that 2v1 in a area i cant possibly even SEE and the random spawns are just mindblowingly stupid

like the horse charges at you from a COMPLETLY RANDOM LOCATION. half the time i dont even know where it is before it takes half my hp pool

its mindblowing how anyone thinks this is a good level design. like i had no problems with any other area in either ds1 or 2, not even any remote problems, but this area is just horrible game design.

like i have no control over anything its just
>"random horsie from nowhere which instantly spawns when u agro a guy with 2 crossbows who heals, and u cant see anything or where they are XDD"

actually a joke

and im not going to fucking use tier 1 builds or research armour types or any of that shit. i beat the entire game minus the dlc with a Fire Longsword +10. i played the complete entirety of both games FULLY NAKED minus a sword, rings and a bow

>King of the Storm
What a fucking badly designed boss

agreed ds 2 is the worst game ever and everyone should buy bloodborne

The only way they could make it worse is giving him a humanoid body and a giant cleaver

Otzdarva

thanks m8 ill check out the channel

user why dont you just get good

i installed it myself , well i need to figure how it works

DaS2 apologists are such subhumans for defending an objectively terrible sequel. Haven't even played BB but from what I've seen it looks amazing, far better than that abortion of a game.

Some nerd in shadow set summoned me.

I'm SL55 name starts with an S

gotta eat lunch
if it was you who tried helping thanks . i will go back to try to summon in 15 minutes
>now i start to see people online and summoning signs
fucking port

I am going to be pissed if the announcement isn't the DLC.

Its definitely expansion, user, you better believe i'm paying 40< dollars for it

ok what's the easiest way to cheese NK? so tired of fighting this retarded ass boss

Summon me if you're on PC

I'll even kill him for you if you pull out a bow and snipe him from afar

i feel like dark souls is what 3d zelda should've have been

>should have have been

loz:botw is literally zelda souls, even the difficulty is ramped up slightly compared to prior titles

my b. i just woke up

sry for bullying you user