/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: Event part 2 details
news.fate-go.jp/2016/zvlr28/

>[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E1EDWdY6
m.imgur.com/a/A4maF
pastebin.com/X4cZ7dyh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kiyohime Lancer lines

>Summoning:Ufufufufu. Master~ it's your Kiyohime! Though it's embarassing to be exposing my skin to the public eye... but it's specially just for you, Master?

>Ascension 1:It's a bit embarrassing, so please don't stare too much.

>Ascension 2:Molting! ...no, it's not. It's not, okay?

>Ascension 3:T-this is a bit... too bold, isn't it? At least to have something on top... eh? It's a bit transparent!? No!

>Ascension 4:Ufufufu... darling? It's fine to have your eyes be carried away by the others' swimsuits, but it goes without saying that mine is the best, right? A lie is, of course... prohibited.

>Bond 1:Hai hai, Kiyohime is here~

>Bond 2:Master, why don't you try changing into a swimsuit too? So you can get suntan oil painted on you.

>Bond 3:This... to have direct skin contact, it's embarrassing after all.

>Bond 4:We're all alone together... at this rate, I... have to be a bit patient...!

>Bond 5:That... I want to do this thing called a lover's tie... Ohh! I'm so happy! More than holding hands, this is already what they call husband and wife!?

>Dialogue 1:Ara, a quest? Then, this flint to ward off evil... Kachi, kachi... have a safe journey.

>Dialogue 2:I, Kiyohime, am your Servant, your slave, your spouse, your wife, and your lover... right?

>Dialogue 3:The things that you say... besides lies, I will believe every word of it!

>Dialogue 4:It looks like I'm here. Then I can love you twice as much! Worries are also twice as much? If that's true, those words can't be taken back... sob. (When you have Kiyohime (Berserker))

>Dialogue 5:Ara, Tamamo-sa... w-what is that, that shameless body!? Master, you can't look! (When you have Tamamo (Lancer))

>Dialogue 6:You're the dancer... eh? That's not a swimsuit? You're always going around like that!? (When you have Mata Hari)

Anyone happen to have the Kaiji manga edits for FGO?

First for the cutest.

xth for thank god we can finally post images again

Don't bully Semi-sama, anons.

xth for best archer

>Liked things:I quite like the ringing of a bell. Jan, jannn~ ufufufu.

>Disliked things:...though honesty is a virtue, for some reason when I see others approach you with an honest heart ---it feels a bit queasy.

>Holy Grail:Besides a world without lies... that's right. A world where you look only at me, summon only me... no. This is wishing for too much.

>Event:It seems like there's an event in progess. Shall we go out? ...my husband.

>Birthday:It's your birthday, my husband. So... at times like this... your present has to be me, right?

It amazing how Pfalz characters have more pages dedicated to them than others.

Finally I can post pics

>obligatory negative speculation about her star rating to invoke the raging semi image

KIYO THREAD

Nobu a CUTE.

Why aren't Mordred and Akkun marine knights too

I love my emperor!

[Hissing in Assyrian]

How does an ass hiss?

LIZ THREAD

>pastebin.com/E1EDWdY6

Updated with Robin, Cu (Lancer), Marie, Martha, Shakespeare, Kiyohime, and Anne and Mary.

Just Scathach to go and I'll have technically done the swimsuit Servants!

Current Queue:
1. Scathach
2. Fergus
3. Nero Bride
?. Altera, someday.

I like how his notes are so meticulous compared to most other entries in these books, and how he picks the design apart to show the little details and how they fit together. You get a better sense of the character and of the artist's thought process.

It would have been great if all characters got similar treatment.

Well, now that we can finally post images again I will be dumping my entire Gilgamesh x Arturia shipping folder.

Stand by for OTP.

Are we literally terraforming and strip-mining the whole place now?

>>Dialogue 2:I, Kiyohime, am your Servant, your slave, your spouse, your wife, and your lover... right?
Oh baby

Xth for best Lancer

Of course. Mordred's submarine with screen doors ain't gonna build itself.

Nitocute

m.imgur.com/a/A4maF

>finally Gudako's rape doujun
You niggers better scan this when its out.

I want to hug this oni!

Just like a real Chinese jungle mining operation.

Cool thanks user, always enjoy seeing these translations. Could I ask for Jekyll and Hyde to be added to the que?

>Dialogue 5:Ara, Tamamo-sa... w-what is that, that shameless body!? Master, you can't look! (When you have Tamamo (Lancer))
>>Dialogue 6:You're the dancer... eh? That's not a swimsuit? You're always going around like that!? (When you have Mata Hari)
Kek

Sad Semi is actually kinda cute

>>Dialogue 2:I, Kiyohime, am your Servant, your slave, your spouse, your wife, and your lover... right?
|s there any answer that would not end up as a game over?

what a qt

cute!

The important thing is not to lie. I'm pretty sure that as long as you don't lie you'd be okay, even if you refuse her.

I want to be the Babbage

The flight plan I just filled with the agency lists me, my swordbeam, lasers here, but only one Nuclear Bomb.

Now tell me about Gil, why does he do the jobbing?

>Gudako's rape doujin
>Not Gudako doing the raping
It's shit

Best emprah

>that thicc Raiko

Okita Alter when?

The cutest!

No one cared who I was before I put on the mask

He has the same expresion as "human garbage" girl

Thanks for your hard work user, especially Robin!

She is already in the game.

She needs those quartz and tickets, so she's merely pretending to be raped, for profit.

>pastebin.com/X4cZ7dyh
>pastebin.com/E1EDWdY6
>"Looks like the sakes about to kick in. We better go soon, Master."
>Yep. It's your time to shine, Master.

>"I've almost used up all of my tricks. If that happens, do you think winning is still important, master? It'll only get worse."
>I'm gonna run out of plans soon. If you're gonna break up with me, Master, isn't now a pretty good time? Seriously, it's all downhill from here.

>"I'll have to keep practicing my speech"
>"I've gotta keep myself happy no matter what so the people can stand on their own"
>I must keep practicing giving speeches. I need to stay happy no matter what happens, and never let my voice die while I stand in front of everyone.

>"Don't you want some bread?"
>You don't have any bread?

>"I'm sure we'll be able to save the world... But first, we need supplies. It's always been like that."
>We will surely save this world. But right now, it is crucial to relax.

>"What I like? Well, I desire the love of God. For myself and for you."
>Something I like... What would I wish for, you mean? In that case, I know full well. I hope you will feel God's divine love.

>"*Your story of happiness is just begining! No matter what happens you shall advance with bravely through all that stands in your way*"
>Your story is one guaranteed to end happily! No matter the tragedy, your stride never breaks! Were this a comedy, it would be a comedy that's finale would bring its entire audience to applause!

>"Lies. You mustn't say such things, for I hate those types the most."
> "Lie". Isn't it such an unpleasant word? It is the worst word of all. I greatly despise it.

>"*You may touch wherever you like. As long as you don't lie, I want to be touched by you. That is my wish.*"
>Please, feel free to touch me. I want you to not lie, to want to touch me. That is my wish.

???

Where's that from?

>all these fucking death flags

Kiyofags, do you really just ignore these? Are you fine saying "it'll be a sweet ride up till that point"?

who's the cutest archer, /fgog/?

And then they fucked.

I wish Nightingale original art was made by this guy

>implying she will not rape their ball dry afterward

EMIYA

How about Edison

Atalanta is the only right answer.

Kogil then euryale with arash taking 3rd

Translation is an imprecise art.

Euryale.

We all gotta go sometime, user

Better to spend your life being adored by an absolute cutie than to die alone

Thats a long neck

For you

>Caligula as described by Suetonius was tall, his body hairy and badly built, his neck thin, his legs spindling, his eyes sunken, his temples hollow, his forehead broad and forbidding, and his scalp almost hairless
>known as sickly and frail, couldn't even swim
>Caligula according to Fate
>muscle man who swims across half the Mediterranean

>A: "Isn't the Holy Grail great? We could obtain great treasurers...or I mean if it's not too selfish of me"
>A: The Holy Grail... That'd be nice. I'd like all of the treasure maps in the world, or do you think that's too selfish?

>A: "It's fine. There's no helping it so for now let us just take a break and continue after a good rest cuddled up together...all three of us"
>A: I guess there's helping it, I'll settle this by hugging you. Let's sleep like this tonight.

>"What I like? You mean like unreasonable or strong-willed women? Well, neither of em are what they're cracked up to be"
>Something I like? Getting asked to do the impossible and strong-willed women, I guess. But then again, I've got some bad experiences with both of those.

>"Hey, master. Scathach may be my teacher but I don't know...it seems like she has gotten stronger since the time she ruled at the castle. I mean, she's dual wielding the Gae Bulg! I've never seen that before!"
>Hey, Master. Scáthach may be my mentor, but... The hell, has she gotten even stronger than back when I was staying at that castle? She's even fighting with two Gáe Bolgs at once, am I even needed here anymore?!

>"That bastard in the red, ya know him? Where does he get going off like that, shouldn't he be calmed down by now? Aaagh, I don't like it."
>So I'm partnered up with that bastard, huh. I'm talking about that red Archer. No matter where I get summoned, I always end up seeing his mug. You think this is some kind of crazy fate? ...Ugh, that would suck.

??????

I kind of wonder how much of our knowledge of the earlier characters is completely off.

i-i can't be the only billyfag here right?

I don't see any death flags, user. Love flags, yeah.

Jack is the best of that CE

As long as you don't lie to her ever for any reason about anything then you'll live a long and happy life.

How hard can that be?

>tfw you feel physically as shitty as the emperors sound
i must be royalty. No wonder I'm insane.

Some of this stuff is so different that one of them must have been either completely drunk or making things up entirely.

Topping the news tonight, recent investigation reveals that characters in the Fate series of games bare little resemblance to their real life historical counterparts. More on this developing story as it unfolds.

What the chances of scathach actually having personally in her myroom

Also we should of not taken them seriously in the first place several people said they were not very good and even though the people doing it pretty much said they sucked.

Suetone isn't the best source about the emperors.

I want to be Nightingale's swimwear.

I know, I was shitposting a bit.

It looks like the first translations were either made by ear with someone who doesn't really know Japanese that well, or Google Translated and given context by someone who really doesn't know Japanese at all.

If you can't see that Arturia is one of the most well developed and faithful portrayals of King Arthur in modern fiction, then you're probably a secondary.

They were making things up least one guy was doing it by hearing and another could only understand about every second word

Oh god, you're right.

>If Kiyohime is so unable to permit falsehoods and the like, then she'll just have to become a nun. Heheheheheh.

Koha Ace

They changed Demon Saber from a fusion of Okita and Nobu to grail ascended Okita just to get the chance to add her to FGO

Thanks user, I was really looking forward to Robin's!

I wait with bated breath for Fergus'

How likely will events repeat?

What are the chance that Babbage is actually a cute shota that ride mecha?

Not very likely according to DW.

Bride of Satan, please don't bully Kiyo

>you get her for free if you got Okita at 100

Make it happen.

Thanks, user! Waiting for Billy's and Hector's here

bottom translation on point

It doesn't help much. LikeJeanne Alter case shows, they can incorpore Demon saber as she was.

>Okita and Nobu to grail ascended Okita just to get the chance to add her to FGO

She's the guardian of the counterforce, and when she finished off the target she still unfused into mini-nobu and Okita, so who the hell knows.

The only answer we could have depends on what Okita wished for with the grail. Maybe she wished to summon some guardian that could beat this guy

We're not even getting a new Halloween Event this year. One of the most lucrative holidays with arguably the most fun theme of all, and we won't be celebrating.

Hell, I'd rather have a Halloween Event than a Christmas Event

>I will never get Nobu
It hurts to live

>We're not even getting a new Halloween Event this year. One of the most lucrative holidays with arguably the most fun theme of all, and we won't be celebrating.

What the fuck? Really?
That really pisses me off.

Maybe Instead we'll finally get the Prisma event.