Blade & Soul General - /bnsg/

nothing is so black and white edition

/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan, Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest, Wild Springs, Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG (embed)

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude (embed)

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX (embed)

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/hwPhj

>Player Folders
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aENHuVhBoz8
imgur.com/a/hwPhj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dog ears #1

NCWEST
C
B
E
S
T

Hugs #1
yay!

DOG LYN = GOD LYN

Sorry but that's wrong.

They're a really close second

lightning #1

lightning helped marty mcfly get back to the future
lightning helped frankenstein come to life

could either of those have been possible with fire?

They're all fucking rats that should get gassed

everyone that browses this thread is a fucking faggot that deserves to be gassed.

>tfw you realize its true and cant argue against it

dark*

*Wind

*arcane

>tfw the best element doesn't exist in this shitty game

Goodnight /bnsg/

Tomorrow (today) will be better for sure...

>tfw no holy damage to be more effective against lyns

>send friend invites to whole group
all of them were declined

No, it won't be.

Why would you even do that, user?

Is it time to end it all?

>0 people in your friendlist.

I have one but they stopped logging in.

and leave forever...

Damn dude

please hug him more he needs it

>tfw only gold spambots send you friend invites

I'll be your ``friend".

or another FIEND

Another one gone
tfw stuck here forever because too poor for monthly subs

>tfw not even gold spam bots send you friend invites anymore

It's a terrible day for rain

I wonder who that was..

Today won't be any different.

Probably Noxx, nothing of value is lost though...

And I'm all out of alcohol.

Do you have to be level 50 to do trove?

I believe it was 36 for the last one.

okay, and are the expansions account wide or just 1 character?

Reminder that things will get better guys. Don't let the bad get to you, you will move onto better places. Endings are just new beginnings so smile and keep moving forward!

I can't imagine ever going back to FF14, the amount of drama and circlejerk that game contains is way too much.
All content is locked behind statics and 90% of playerbase is casuals that won't ever get anything done.

hello is the bns yearbook person here?
you put my server as poharan, but it shoud be mushin.my character name is kizuna

Expansions were per character. All this could change with the upcoming one tho.

That sounds like this general, though.

autism

thanks for the mail. i couldn't send a reply because i don't know how to type the special character i

Why do people sell crafted crafting materials so damn expensive. Like, your stuff would sell better if people at the level who needs it, actually can afford it... /salt

Can't wait for the day Courante snaps and cuts himself.

#440368 EU
Some Farming, I don't really care what
"Fuck Twisted Grimhorns" Edition

You guys paint a pretty strange picture of me here.

This is /bnsg/ not /xivg/

Having played FF14 up until first Xpack release, its a hardcore game sort of? I dunno it was a good game. Good story, probably the best handled MMO to come out since WoW.

Boring as fuck visuals, underwater low gravity combat, I played exclusively for crafting.

Lets get some Courante-core songs. This is a melancholy song about finding yourself. The song opens with a guest appearance from Park, and she is ridden throughout the song. I also needed some col-core music for this fucking shitty zone that Im in why do I keep questing for XP?

youtube.com/watch?v=aENHuVhBoz8

So what's wrong with me post?

It's much worse.
I can say that the game actually is much harder in terms of PvE compared to bns, all the stuff we have here is childs play compared to endgame FF14 content.
I can say most of this general wouldn't be able to handle half of the old content in FF14.

2/4. Halfway there! ;_;

I would like to join but I am tired...

This general def. could not handle most of the PVE in FFXIV. Hell most of the people here have a hard time doing flower mechanics in asura/masts. could you see them even attempting ravana, or pub alexander content. wew

I would like to join but I'm dead...

>I can say that the game actually is much harder in terms of PvE compared to bns, all the stuff we have here is childs play compared to endgame FF14 content.

kek, no it isn't. The people here aren't going to be doing savage raiding that's for sure. At most they'll do what everyone else does - Experts and 24 mans which are all tuned for the lowest common denominator.

Full! Thanks for coming!

Why even post then?

But it's 10am

I WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIEI WANT TO DIE

what is diei? is it a type of dance?

Just take a knife and do it, Courante.

which faction on jiwan usually wins ssp

Exactly...
24-mans were never endgame, the gear and rewards were sub-tier and expert /etc/ dailies were just for casuals that couldn't get the real endgame content done.

Good morning Luu

Okay Maku
You keep telling yourself that

same

day"reee" challenge lobby

scuba-cat edition

NA#425635

That's exactly my point. Since they're not going to get themselves into savage their endgame IS the 24 mans and experts.

>imgur.com/a/hwPhj

w h y
h
y

Because Courante is a narcissist.

because hes an attention whoring piece of shit that made the thread or made a previous thread and slipped that in
a piece of shit in the most literal sense

who care...
its literally harmless

Just leave please

some time later he's going to drop the bomb that kicking everyone was "just a prank" or there was a deeper meaning to it with his
>nothing is so black and white edition

Someone liked my hair!

Myself? I already know this. I want others in the thread who are feeling down or depressed to cheer up, let them know things will get better.

Harmless or not. It doesn't belong there.

autisms are flared

3/6

let's go friends!

What if Courante was Amber all along

Rip, lobby full?

Just got full

Yeh, I'm stealing all the qts

They did't like your hair. That person has a nude mod when you put on that outfit. Just to let you know.

sorry friend, its full

topkek

the lengths some autists would go to just to get a few more "view hits"
im glad he had his meltdown, i hope he ends it all soon

can that really be it though? i wonder if courante is seeking an erp partner or something. what other reason is there to shove lewds in everyones faces?

I want Mak to sit on my face.

he really is a piece of shit

MAK NO

He is. And it shudders to think that there are even worse faggots who think he is a "nice person".

Of course attentionwhores are nice to the people who give whore said attention!

the amount of unrelenting hate you unleash over small trivial things really is interesting. you spend hours talking about it and I can't figure out why. Much like I can't figure out why people buy 10-Soulstone bundles.

hoi bnsg!

You're all fucking gay

t. gyro

same

shut up superfaggotdesu

hello fellow toaster-user

Best race for soul fighter?

>Courante upstaging and out attention whoring me so good, it's now stuff of legends
>meanwhile I turn out to just be an occasional slutposter that joins lobbies here.

And you guys thought I was bad...