/moe/ Moege General #3

Moege General #2

This general is for the discussion of moege visual novels.

Please read the following rules before posting:
>Both translated and untranslated eroge are allowed, as long as they contain moe and discussion is centered on the moe aspects.
>No meta discussion of e-celebs is allowed. Try to keep translation discussion and critique to a minimum.
>No flaming, bullying, EOP/JOP shitposting, or general negativity allowed. Discussion of Japanese language learning belongs in either the Daily Japanese Thread in /a/ or in /int/.

Kindly talk about waifus appropriately to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/The_Doddler/status/766813736946442244
vndb.org/v17516
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ded

lmao

Should we just take it easy like this? Like, let the thread die when there's nothing to post and then make it again later?
Sounds like too much of a bother to keep bumping it all the time

You guys let it die reeee

#2 and #3, what?

That'd be the best course, yeah. Bumping with shitposting doesn't really help.

>go into cave
>"Hey, wouldn't it be funny if there was a person inside of this metal-container?"
>there actually is a person inside of the metal-container

This game is ridiculous. In a good way.

This is one of the first moege I've read where it doesn't really mess around with the pacing at the beginning. It almost feels like I jumped into a moege half-way through, if that makes sense. I like it.

D.C. II is fun.
I don't get why people dislike it.

Trillion is a moege, right? I want to marry Levia.

gaemu?

Trillion: God of Destruction.

Izumi forever a shit, Tsubame forever a best.

This is lewd

>Po
What did she mean by this?

Truly one of my favorite moege girls. Such a cute route

I want to cum in her used pantyhose

Please tell me this is translated.

I'm retarded, thanks.

Too bad it hasn't moved status for 2 months now.

I still don't get that "she can feel it in her balls" line.
Is that something that the translator make up?

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Wat a qt

I don't think most people dislike it. I think most people simply haven't read it because it came out so long ago and is kind of generic.

The friend characters in DC2 are great.
Suginami a best

Kinda funny to say that when people read muv luv, which is generic and also old.

Go back to /vng/

Dated art + fucklong length + low H content and you have a good combination for a title that most won't approach.

It's a pretty fun SOL game though and I enjoyed it more than Hoshimemo and other moege.

No

ML also has huge meme status behind it. DC and most moege do not.

>dated art
What? The art is fine by today's standards.

Some characters, yeah. Others like Anzu look like they're from the bad side of early 2000s VNs.

I suppose one of the best things you can say about the art-direction in DC2 is that all the characters look different. It's one of the few moege that don't stumble into blatant sameface territory.

Moenukige is the future; moege with around 3~4 scenes per char is a dying breed

I still haven't read Hoshimemo. Sell me on it. Is it worth the read?

>fucklong length

I know the obvious
>but it's too long
But isn't a long story really a good selling point?

Nigga she's cute.

Don't worry, mate, I'm sure all the fandisks will be coming soon. Anytime now. The announcement is right around the corner.

Sure. For some people. But there are plenty of people who don't like longer titles as well.

I can't sell you on it since I didn't like it very much.

Best things I can say about Hoshimemo is that the art-style is good, the music is good, and that some of the characters are fun.

Hoshimemo is one of those titles that has a lot to like, and a lot to hate. I have a severe love-hate with the routes of the title in particular because there's so much fuckdumb drama in them.

Read it during the time when there was massive amounts of shitposting about it.

It's a moege with a little extra supernatural stuff to hold interest. It's filled with repetitive comedy and I found it rather dull but there are good points.

The common route was of decent length with plenty of character building and the heroines are nicely well written but the entire game felt shallow to me. The drama was forced and the characters all seem to fit directly into archetypes with little variance for their own personality. The protagonist suffers from little to no personailty as well apart from his "muh childhood friend" complex.

Nevertheless it has some memorable moments and it's very comfy with good music and if you can understand the supernatural shite then I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

>Dearest marriage has the protagonist and Otome having a baby and you actually see her growing up and the family interactions between the three
Is this the epitome of moege?

Hoshimeme is the pinacle of moekamige.

wrong post

Best endings

Does the dog fuck any of the heroines?

The fuck is wrong with you?

Dank /vn/ memes aside, is Ikikoi actually worth playing? I heard two of the heroines are insufferable tsundere bitches, I don't really want to download it just to play the other two routes.

Muv Luv was hyped. Da Capo never was. Even when it was newish it was never that popular.
He had decent amounts of personality when he was doing things like picking on Chinami.

The problem with Ryou and Eika is not that they're tsunderes but just that they're assholes.

But yeah, if you can't stomach that kind of thing it's not worth reading. The other two girls are okay but there was nothing that really made me feel that Ikikoi was great or even just above average. It's the kind of thing that I look at and say 'Of all things, why did they translate THIS?'

I liked it. It's funny. Ryou and and Eika bully the protagonist a lot in the common route, but in Eika's route she goes full dere. Ryou's route is shit.

Tane is deredere from the beginning and Tsumugu is, uh, weird. She's a lot of fun to be around though and had my favorite route.

Go away

People find it polarizing because three of the four main heroines like to bully the protagonist. Mostly in the common route.

A few things in Ikikoi's favor:
1. It's pretty funny
2. No horrible drama that makes you want to kill yourself from the stupidity
3. The protagonist isn't just a dull self-insert, but has an actual personality and backstory
4. Lots of very cute CG

It's worth a read if you're not a bitchboi who can't handle the banter. Tsumugu a best

Guess I might throw it in the bottom of my backlog to read when there's really nothing else left. Thanks for the replies anons

Perv...
get out!

This ain't Subahibi.

my thoughts exactly about this one, except my fav goes to tane, i'm a sucker for unexpected cuteness overload

5 scenes per heroine or bust

You'll like SukiSuki

>spats

I like games like Innocent Girl that have on average like 10 scenes per heroine and decent plot (for a moege) on top of it.

I really don't like the art in that title desu

Frontwing art overall is rarely good

What about Minna Sasagechau
They cut the ending cgs for h scenes (there are only two harem endings) and 95% of the cgs are hcg.

it's good enough

What a cutie

how much puffy vagina is too puffy

So how are you guys coming along in your Japanese learning?

Haven't bothered yet. Still too much on the backlog, have many other hobbies, school, work...

Please take this to the DJT, it's fine to talk about untranslated stuff but talking about studying methods is not really moe

>be chink
>don't have to put in too much effort in learning Japanese
Feels good man.

When it starts looking like a pair of nuts.

Is Kanami moe?

All bully material is moe

I dunno, seems kinda pointless at that point, but shitposting as an alternative is not ok either.

>tfw I accidently jerked off to that trap before he revealed his junk

>accidentally
You knew. Subconsciously, you knew.

FYI the guy who is heading the fan tl on that title works at Sekai, so don't get your hopes up for a release

Beautiful
twitter.com/The_Doddler/status/766813736946442244

>cowtits

GOD DAMMIT WHY

What a qt, I can't wait to do her route

im salty/10 about imopara 2

Embrace superior large bosoms

>frilly thighhighs

see id be fine with it if it was like 1-2 characters, but not FUCKING ALL OF THEM.

medium size best size.

Anyone think MangaGamer is just a better company than Sekai Project?

>but not FUCKING ALL OF THEM.
There are two girls who aren't full on cowtits, though.

>dfc
>and still cowtits

Most people believe that

>that
>cowtits
You have an extremely flexible definition of the term cowtits.

That ain't cowtits

look at her body and then the tits.

They are massively out of proportion.

Whoa we have a proportion wizard over here

>tfw no footjob with frilly thighhighs

Is this place safe from EOP/JOP shit? I'm tired of getting called an EOP in /vn/.

Nobody here seems to care, just don't bring /djt/ shit here I guess.

Anyone read this?
vndb.org/v17516
The art caught my eye. It's beautiful.

Good read, but the true route is kinda dumb