Truckerfag Thread: Cucks, Trucks, and Fucks

Time for the best thread on Veeky Forums: The Truckerfag Thread.

At first i thought somebody put that on their real truck but its just truck-simulator.

>Le 44 tonnes meme

If I was O/O, my shit would be Itasha'd out just like that.

Whiney you are on a roll starting these threads.

Fucking weeb faggot

Hey fuck off, he may be a weeb faggot but he's OUR weeb faggot!

This
And
This

i wish you guys would post more pictures

I miss driving a end dump was very comfy till they put me on the pump

pics of pump

T-thank you senpais

Randomly found a pack of guitar strings I needed at a Petro yesterday. Last place I expected to find them but I ain't complaining.
Also fuck finding parking on the I-24, managed to find parking behind a Taco Bell near a Pilot.

Anything specific?

I also been doing shit load of rock jobs in the belt

cute

i'd post pics of my mixer but i'm paranoid

idk, anything. just kind of wondering why there are never any truck image dumps

Haha oh shit mixer? When I operate and we need mud at like a 2" slump mixers fucking hate me since they have to actually work and feed it through the hopper since it doesn't grip

Operate the belt*

we dont have belts here, at my company we only operate our truck. some of our competitors even forbid their drivers from exiting the cab; i think cemex does that

>going out with 2 in slump 45+ minutes out
>staging down a street and around a corner in an urban area because environmentals are nazis
>pour out
>next truck stages on the street that we're told not to stage on because the police will ticket you if you do
>guys at the job force me out before rinsing down for this asshole because who knows why
>no big deal ill just clean this shit when i get back to the yard
>dispatcher wants to cycle the same three trucks and sends me right back out
>whole day goes like this
whatever man

are belts easier to use?

Its not a meme. Its real world haul weights.

>anything

Be careful what you wish for. Especially on channel 4.

>Buuuuuuuuut just for shits and giggles... Heres a conpletly pointless pic that adds absolutely nothing to the thread.

(you)

Kek. Not quite.
Fuck it...
Actualfacepic.jpeg

delet this

Can't. I'm not a mod. Sorry. Now everyone is stuck looking at my ugly mug.

Literally every trucker looks like this imao

You look nice bb

>tfw 12" wide 6' tall coil
This could get 12,000lbs of fuck really quick. 3 chains and 3 straps is about the best I could do, but it never looked quite upright. We'll see how it looks in the crane bay tomorrow.

Banded 15k 20" coils behind it should do just fine doing their thing, even with daylight between the blocks.

8 hours of loading.
All pallets on right side of trailer.
Gaps between pallets.
Gap to left wall.
Single layer wrapping.
Random boxes just chilling on top of tall stacks.

Fuck me but I wanted to just make them reload everything and keep paying me detention.
They let me sign SLC though so...whatever.

Ended up missing 201 cases at delivery.

So on top of everything else they forgot a couple fucking pallets.

>SLC
>no STC
You're going to get burned on that one day.

You have that backwards.
>SLC
Shipper load count.
>STC
Said to contain.

SLC means shipper is responsible for all product counts.

STC means you verified the case or pallet count, but could not verify what the cases or pallets contained.

There's also NAOD not allowed on dock, meaning you weren't even allowed to be oresent to count the product.

Best situation is PL&S, or "1 PLST"

Uh, this is per my company's instructions, and they're 100% self-insured so they fight or eat any claims directly

That place looks familiar. I can almost swear ive been there.

Kek
Yeah, we're real easy to pick out in a crowd.

Heidtman Steel right next to SDI in Butler, IN. Anyone that's run steel in eastern Indiana has been there.

Maybe... It looks familiar but the name doesnt ring a bell. The outfit i work for does steel/coils/racks primarily.

Also every steel warehouse in every state are all nearly identical

True.

Damn. I thought I carried a lot of shit around, but these 11 axles don't fucking play.

holy fuck Veeky Forums I think I'll be forced to be a truck driver later this year
deebly goncerned.jpg

I'm sure you'll do fine. You at least speak English. That right there means you're over qualified.

I'm yuropean. I'm so scared of so many borders.

Kek I drive this thing like a madman no fucks given
Easier to clean but a fucking pain to set up

>Easier to clean but a fucking pain to set up
i figured something like that considering how many moving parts there are, how everything has to be angled so it doesnt fall off etc. i cant imagine anything but pumps; some of you guys are dexterous as hell

have a nice day user

You should still be ok.

> obligatory picture

There you go

Took me 2 and a half hours to unload 44 tonnes last night at snail pace. fucking flower

I personally don't post pics much because I drive a Cascadia, and that would be like posting pics of a Camry. It's dependable and decent truck, but it's boring as fuck to look at and you see thousands just like it every day on the interstates.

So what would pics of my M2 be like?

Cascades is best truck

Ok guys, whos already drunk and why does GM know about it? Also, WHY ARENT YOU SHARING???

I don't know, like a corolla?

ok I got out and took a picture of my camry

My camry.

So yesterday morning, my bro-tier dispatcher calls and starts off with "...you don't HAVE to accept this dispatch but here are the details..."
>>del in Austell, GA at a 24/7 facility
>>pickup in braselton, GA (reefer load)
>>del appt and pickup appt info has been """"confirmed""""

Having only driven thru ATL between the hours of 0200 - 0500 and never having actually stopped/delivered/picked up from here, I thought "what could go wrong?"

>>pre-plan trip to get to receiver at 0700 but end up there at 0845 thanks to Atlanta traffic
>>only forklift dude here is on lunch at 0900 because his shift starts at 0400 so he can get to work reliably before rush hour traffic
>>rest of the forklift dudes start at 1100
>>headed for pickup and get a call from dispatch saying "shipper is delaying shipment because their supplier dudes got to work late and load isn't ready yet"
>>load delayed till Monday because their supplier won't make it to warehouse in time to process customs paperwork
>>get to the Pilot in Atlanta and its full at 1045AM

All my problems can basically be attributed to >>because Atlanta traffic

I'm now chilling at an on-ramp off i-85 trying to look like I'm doing some emergency paperwork so cops won't ticket my ass

I honestly wonder how you elog bros handle shit if you're blessed with a shitty dispatch team.

There has to be a different truck stop in the area.

I'm kinda anticipating dispatch just shrugging their shoulders and asking if I mind resetting here and picking up the reefer load on Monday and so, I'm pointed towards the pickup location. Prolly wait for an hour or so until I start to find long term parking.

4022 vs 4033
>>pic related

I never even noticed truck number. Good catch.

>my old truck is 4028

Hey I'm working on getting my CDL right now. Is it worth it to get the Canada/passport deal if I'm gonna be based in Minnesota ?

Test

Dispatch just called. Wqnted to know if i was empty yet.
>no
Have they startes moving on the trailer yet
>no
They need to hurry, your next load (load home) stops loading at 3pm cst
>how far am i from there?
147 miles.
>current time is 12:03 pm. Cst

Not sure if im going to make it home this weekend or not.

Do your research first, you may bit need it.

Welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend.

May NOT* need it

Petro Atlanta nigga. Go.

He's picking up in Braselton to the NE of Atlanta. For the weekend I'd probably head for Commerce GA. Fuck that nasty ass Petro in Atlanta. They also charge monies to park.

Are both me m8

No idea. If you see a (you) after the post number then yes. Its you.

>4022
>4033
My truck ends in 11...

Kek
Post a pic.

>who else has a dubs truck?

Jesus.
Don't park at any of the truck stops in Atlanta.
They're all situated in the niggeriest places in all of niggerdom.

The truck I'm in rn is 15011,check em

Naw, I never parked at that Petro but did need that Beacon there for washouts and the Petro was occasionally the fuel stop. Just passing through in the morning was enough for me.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of any of the Georgia truck stops though the ones in Commerce were almost normal. Almost.

Yup. I live in Georgia.
Georgia a shit.

Tfw you hope Whitney-kun posts his truck number and you happen to see the unicorn out in the wild

As often as we pass (not very) swift trucks theres a good chance one of us has run across him out in the wild at least once.

Whiney's truck number is 143864

Better than muh International 8100
>last week decided to work in the rain because I had an easier day and wanted to go home
>get sick for the next 3 days
>starts raining today when I have a shitty ass day
>gonna be out here til 4pm whether I finish my stops or not
>just been sitting around for the past 2hrs shitposting

Checked.
>tfw off by one

Nah m8 i was telling you that
Were both me and i just put in the name.

Kek

Nice

My bad. I misunderstood.

You ever make it to the pepsi DC in Howell MI? Just curious as I know someone who works there.

So lo and behold, reefer load is what I'm waiting for. Dispatch asked me to reset here and pickup on Monday morning.

Pops was having two of his college era buddies fly in from cali and I was gonna be the driver for them for some Sunday reunion thing. Having to miss that is not cool so a quick call to the owner and:
>>he called the shipper himself and was able to move up pickup to tomorrow (Sat) morning
>>he's splitting up a team and having one of those drivers come help me ensure I make it back home in time
>>$200 and layover
>>to top it off, he told me to swing by his place where I can pickup his range Rover to drive around pops and his buddies with

All said and done, I'm alright with it

Thnx for the info. I ended up doing what you said and I'm now parked at the commerce flying J. Plenty of spots and a subway across the highway if I'm so inclined.

originally
current
>>mfw never having a dubs or trips truck unit #

>off by one

Cont. From Dispatch cancelled that load and sent me up to springfield tn. Currently sitting by the docks waiting for one of the first 2 doors to open up.

What
Said

Wew lad, you're like an hour north of me. I'm in Murfreesboro, TN.

Nice. For what its worth i was just down in spring hill at the GM plant.

It's worth a lot

In that case if you hurry up, and are headed the same direction (north) you might catch me.

Ayy I was in that area a few days ago. Which direction you going?

Nah, it would never make it down here anyway since there are a bunch of Pepsi production plants around the country. Our product is made 45min north of my warehouse. I have grabbed trailers from there a few times.

I'm headed South actually, going to Grand Prairie, TX.

Is Texas still flooded?

got the call today

im officially headed back to Springfield to get medically re-certified and get back on the road

I see Whiney all the time. Though that's probably just because I assume every swift reefer is him. Pretty sure I'm parked next to him right now actually

Its all good, thanks for the welcome.

Just finished day 5 of my CDL training. Start the 90° and offset parking +pretrip inspections next week.

I don't know, I thought that was mainly the Houston area.

Are you behind a Taco Bell by a Pilot?

Maybe it was.i don't go down there very often so i don't pay much attention to that area.