Walk into Mazda dealership to test drive ND Miata

>Walk into Mazda dealership to test drive ND Miata
>Oh sorry we don't test drive miatas, we like to keep them low miles
>Walk right out
>Call up another mazda dealership
>Same "policy" no test drives

These motherfuckers want me to buy a car without driving it? Is it like this everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2016/02/09/fca-shifter-fiasco-novel-gear-selectors-bad-idea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10-20 miles on the car to test it
They are being faggots OP.

Guarantee you, that if you fill out all your paperwork, prove that you have good credit, and have $1,500 down payment. They'll let you test drive.

They just wanna make sure some they don't have people coming in for joy rides.

They know you won't buy. Nd a shit

The hell. I test drove a BRZ before I even did any paperwork or downpayment. Then I test drove my actual car when it arrived to make sure everything was up to snuff.

Jesus

In my quest to find the perfect car, I've probably test-driven a good 10 or so cars in the past few months. Hell, at the BMW dealer after testing a 535i they let me test one of their M4s for shits and giggles.

GMC went from letting me test a Duramax Canyon to a $60k Denali 1500. Even Mazda had no problem with me testing their Mazda 6 and an ND Miata.

This. Also the Mazda dealer near me not only let me test drive a ND, they even wanted me to drive the sport and the club. Didn't fill out any forms or anything. Sounds like the local dealers being a bunch of bitches.

>walk into jewelry store with $10k cash burning a hole in my pocket
>ask to try on a $5k watch in glass casing
>"sorry we can't take it out for you"
>turn 360 and leave
I was only 18 at the time, but that's terrible salesmanship. Ya can't judge a book by its cover. Plus, don't dealerships usually have a demo model for this very purpose?

>Drive my Audi to a Ford dealership
>Walk into Ford dealership
>"I see you have a new Mustang on the lot. Can I test drive it?"
It was the only fifth generation, which just came out
>"It's got like a few miles under 3000 and we don't want to push it over 3k else it would sell for less"
So everyone working there got to joyride in it but not me even for a potential sale?
>"How about test driving a Ford Five Hundred?"

Might also be a few other things
>OP may present himself as a boyracer
>Dealership might be located in a low-income area or high crime area

Test drive another car and they may change their tune. I went to test a brz "ahh the sales manager holds the key to the nicer used cars" take a sonic rs for a spin. Give it an honest review and consideration but not impressed. Say I still want to see the brz. He runs and gets the key. I drive it, I buy it. They don't want joyrides
my local Ford dealer autocrossed his gt350r allotment before he sold it the next day.

But we're talking about cars that aren't shit.

They probably did it because you were young. Ive been into a couple AD's ive never had problems trying on Watches.

Obviously

Honda did the same thing with S2000s

>Walk into Chevy
>Want to buy a camaro SS
>Sorry, we dont let people test drive the SS models but you can drive the V6
>Every chevy dealer did this to me
>Fuck it, ill just order the car
>2 months later the car arrives
Nope.jpg
>Go and see it
>The cock suckers forgot to include my dual exhaust option or NPP
>WHAT THE FUCK
>We so sorry, here, go for a test drive

FUCK YOU CHEVY, FUCK YOU YA IRISH PRICK THAT SALESMAN AND FUCK ALL THE MANAGERS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM EVEN CAME TO TALK TO ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED SO NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 2 MONTHS AND THESE COCK SUCKERS ARE GOING TO GIVE ME A GOOD DEAL OR FUCK THEM AGAIN

When you order, are you bound to purchase it? Like there wasn't a clause that you could get out of the purchase?

I went to buy a car in another state sight unseen, but it had acceptable equipment. I paid $1k to have it shipped to my dealership. If it was as advertised and mechanically sound, I could either apply the $1k towards the purchase price or forfeit the $1k if I didn't end up liking it. If it was not as advertised or damaged on a test drive, then I could get the $1k back easily.

>Miatas
>not shit

how old are you? sales know better then to let some 20yr old kid test drive their cars who is not buying

I have to put 500 down but I dont have to buy the car, I am allowed to back out and legally they HAVE to give me my 500 back and cant sell the car until they do. If I do buy it then the 500 just gors towards bullshit like first months payment, plates etc...

Then get your money back and tell them to suck a dick and find someone else who is more on the ball.

Problem is, they are the only dealership willing to give me the car for under 500 a month+incentives and let me register it in another state where my parents have a house. Other dealers are trying to tell me over 500 with incentives and im not legally allowed to register the car in another state even though I can prove who ever the title is going under lives there and a bunch of other shit. Im going to wait and see what deal they give me.

500/mo for a miata? dude, buy a better car and save up some cash for a downpayment

What lol? A new camaro SS

also if the title isnt going in your name then you arent buying the car. are you like honestly retarded?

what type of stupid jewery are you up to?

Car Dealerships 101:

Don't go right for the prize, start smaller.

dude, its a miata. you guys must present yourselves as autists or drive a $500 shitbox. Ive never been denied a test drive in anything. As a matter of fact Ive never asked, they always offer. And i dress like a slob too

Im leasing and its going under my parents name cause fuck insurance

>Im leasing

bwahahaha. first off youre an idiot who cant afford this car. 500/mo is a TERRIBLE lease. You can get a 60k bmw for that much. what is wrong with you?

also youre not even leasing the car you idiot. your parents are. no wonder the dealer laughed you out of there kid. bring ur parents next time hahaha

Exactly. I walked in to buy a BRZ with my tax return papers, mentioned I was going to sell some assets to get the car. Didn't get a second thought when they brought the car around for a test drive. Though it had 50 miles on it already from other test drives.

Only thing though is I stalled the car about 10 times before I got it moving, being my first manual car in about 10 years. So yeah I can see why they don't want to let people drive their nice manuals.

No you don't have to buy it. The "PO" who ordered my car changed his mind, it sat on the lot for a month when I bought it.

to be fair too, the clutch on the BRZ is a weird one

Buy the right model from a Dodge dealership.

The stock clutch grab point is super high. Like made for 100lb azn women with short legs, not for 220lb 6" men.

Whats wrong with leasing? I can never get an answer from you guys

Actually I can, I had 32K in my bank account and gave 16K to my father as a loan and instead of paying me back, he will be paying off this car for me and you will never get a 60K car at 500 a month for 36 months, besides, I said below 500 and you forget the car costs 40K with my options and im alreadyon track to be paying below half which is usually the target for a lease.

Isn't this thread about Miatas though?

There is literally nothing wrong with leasing a car. The only people who think there is are the people who don't even own a car, but pretend they sleep on piles of money to feel better about themselves.

Weren't you the cuck who bought a camaro for his girlfriend, who then ended up breaking up with him? I thought you killed yourself tbqh

If you weren't autistic you would of been able to read and realize I said I was trying to surprise her with the car, not fucking give it to her. i.e. Look at what I got for myself babe

you sound like a massive cuck 2bh

You sound like you have never owned a nice car or a girl

>can't even get a car optioned correctly at a stealership

maximum cuck

not even debateable

>implying that is somehow my fault

>a stealerhips will literally do anything for your money
>still fuck it up

ok cuck

I still dont get how that has to do with me lol

>see this thread
>realize I probably can't go up and randomly test drive a Golf R for this same reason
feels bad man

>"user I tought we were going to go for a ride in ur new camaro"
>eeeh I-Im sorry s-stacy the stealerships cuck'd me up, they forgot to add my dual exhaust that add +5 hp
>pffft what a loser, im going to go for a ride in Chad's new M2, bye loser

>BMW costs 20K more and still cant out perform the Camaro
>But muh 2SS!!!
>1SS has the same performance

>2SS is literally just 5k cheaper
>"b-but muh 1SS which I can't prove is faster"

top kek

glad i caused some triggering

>literally .45 seconds faster
>LOL BLOWN DA FUGG OUT :DDD
That's well within the margin for driver error. I swear benchracers are all trolls.

>literal assmad

GM FANGIRLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't own a GM made car

Veeky Forums is a slow as fuck board and there sure is a retarded amount of trolling tripfags to user ratio.

>"It performs the same"
>HURRRR DURR YOU SAID FASTER!!!

>bmw is faster despite making 100 less hp
>"it performs the same"

GM BTFO!!!

>100 more HP
>Still cant get a better time

did you quote the wrong post?

Did you?

alphonse pls

I tought you were the camaro fangirl

my bad

I thought you were the butthurt busrider defending BMW

Haha the morons on this board are incredible. You two are worse than the people on Veeky Forums.

They don't want people to experience how much slowerthanaminivan it is until it's too late.

Depends what you are leasing, the terms and if you have any interest in cars or not. I'd only ever lease a Fix Or Repair Daily because I don't want to be left trying to shift a broken glorified paperweight 3 years down the line.

That's kind of odd. I mean unless you're driving some six figure car there's no reason to not let someone try the car out. I went to a dodge dealership in Temple, TX and asked to test drive a Laramie and they were more than happy to drive between cities while we drank some coffee and chatted. Even asked the sales rep what my limit was and he said he didn't care so long as I didn't go north of Waco. In Tacoma now and they let me go for a spin in a hellcat while I got my truck serviced. Mazda sounds pretty uptight user.

So explains whats wrong with leasing

lol i got them to let me test drive a 2015 when i didnt know how to drive stick that well

stalled that motherfucker twice

it usually happens when a bunch of bro-autists show up with clearly no intention of buying the car and start pounding miles on them

when I bought my 86 the dealer was super desperate to get rid of a 'new' one that had 1500 test miles on it, nobody wanted to buy it at msrp and there were tons of mexicans that had test driven one and mangled the clutch

The dealership let my dad drive a new Jeep Cherokee for shits and giggles and he ended up falling in love with it and bought it.

That's how they bump up a sale man. They give you a taste.

You can literally lease a BMW 5 series for $500/mo.

Have fun pissing your money away on a cuck car. You know why the lease is $500/mo? Because it is a massively depreciating piece of shit.

Only dumb poor people who don't know how to manage money lease cars.

No wonder poor people stay poor, a bunch of fucking dumb yokels.

Familiarize yourself with section 179 before you look like more of an ignorant jackass.

Tripfags typically are not the people you would like to be around in real life, it's not like their ebin trolling and smugness stops at the keyboard.

So when nobody wants to hang out with them irl they take it out on poor anons.

familiarize urself with my dick fagit

You'd feel mine more when I charged you $150 for a basic 1040, but allowance money isn't considered taxable income.

Sorry I can't hear you over my money, peasant.

i walked right in to my local mazda dealership and test drove an ND, no proof of anything

get gud

Next time when I toss a quarter at you don't drop your cup.

If you turned 360 degrees you'd be in the same place you fucking retard!

You should have wopped your wad on the counter.

I think the key to testing driving is all about appearance; I never get turned down if go looking after wageslaving, but weekends is a different story

Wageslave attire
>polo shirt
>slacks or nice jeans
>black shoes
>building entry badge clipped onto belt

Weekend shit
>whatever clean tshirt I happen to be wearing
>shorts for max comfiness
>NEETtier scandals
>sunglasses

if I go right after work, around 5pm, they must assume I have the means in which to pay for the damn thing. Weekends is implied that I'm just some poorfag college kid looking to hoon. I'm sure age also plays a factor, being 23, I still get mistaken for a high school kid depending on what I'm wearing

>drive my audi to a Ford dealership
>mustang
>few miles under 3000
Fuck that shit, you should complained to the manager until they agreed, drove the fucker, then left in your superior God Machine. It's not you were going buy it(a "new" car with 3k on the clock) anyway, who cares if you look like an asshole making a big deal about the refusal of service

Maybe you should get an American car. I doubt the miata comes with American sized cup holders or a burger tray

I got that treatment at a Ferrari dealer. I went home and sent them a salty email.

Fuckin' sales manager called me up the next day to apologize and kiss my ass for 10 mins.

The Mazda dealer here in Long Beach has one they use just for test drives.

Hello newfriend...

Welcome to Veeky Forums!

there is literally nothing wrong with leasing.
if you buy any car that doesn't appreciate a lot it will cost you money.
how that cost is structured doesn't matter to neurotypicals, money's money.

are you sure you're not underage? your posts reek of r9k

Leasing is fine if you have a high disposable income

Less headaches, more freedom

Wtf, why?
>I stalled the car about 10 times before I got it moving,

Oh, ladies and gentlemans, 'Murica. Why are you so "special"? Even modern automats are too complicated for you...
autoblog.com/2016/02/09/fca-shifter-fiasco-novel-gear-selectors-bad-idea/