Galaxy Resources

Anyone else still holding GXY?

I am. 4k GALXF. Shit sucks dude.

Yup, do you plan to sell or are you going to continue to hold?

Bought in January at around 12c from memory. Sold out at 50 after it went to 52c. I think today was the last shit day and hopefully she's blue sky from here on. I'm looking to re-enter

Bought in 0.45 GXY, still holding but down over $1,000 at present. Hoping for years tho so see what happens.

t. meme trader

Put 30 grand on it back when it was around 25c... waiting for this to take off

holding???

I'm topping like hell.

Got 2.5K in Galxf, bought in at .31. I'm going to continue to hold until more news comes out.

guess i'll bust out the old stuff for you goys

hope this helps

you guys invested in cobalt too... didn't you?

>buy into couple of different stocks after spending time researching FA/TA on them
>see GXY being shilled on Veeky Forums
>meh what the hell, buy a few thousand GXY shares
>mfw when the only one I make profit on is a meme stock being promoted on a Cantonese fishing forum

we can thank wise user for that. ffs we need more people like that on Veeky Forums.

not holding much, about 700 shares i bought at 0.24
this is no pump&dump i am going to hold for years

Holding 11,000 shares. Bought about 8,000 at 0.36 and when it dropped recently I bought the rest at 0.34

This shit will bounce back real soon.

~30k shares holding ...

where is czechfag?

5,000 shares and holding.
Not sure what the fuck is up with the price drops even with good news it still seemed to fall.

Hot copper has a lot of good discussion about it as well

I'm holding

*sad frog*

I guess i'm holding
idk

78k shares holding

WHERE MUH "LECTRIC CAR???

Holding ~6000 until I make my moneys back... if that ever happens.

I work as a geologist though and my boss who had worked in Lithium mining in South America explained to me that in the foreseeable future there is more than enough Lithium to supply any increase in demand so it's unlikely to shoot up in value... But I'll hold as long as I have to.

I remember the days of the Galaxy MOON rocket...what happening now? did we hit that Cobalt cliff they were talking about?