Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Planty Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Nevermore#Full_material_list
gw2legendary.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1rd for charr meetings

It's awesome that we have GW1 bros playing too, does anyone want tips, or questions?

upright charr look retarded

>Vae looking significantly happier around his musky friends

This is how we save him, gw2g, let's get musky.

Maybe on a noodlecharr that would otherwise look weird with their typical buster blades, the Catana does scale up nicely.

I didn't know that we had to take out the trash today

Are people doing the meta mesmer build but just swapping out staff for gs? I keep seeing greatswords everywhere.

Is nevermore worth crafting?

I dunno, do you like it?

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

go away.

NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

Legendary weapons have ascended stats, but you can change their stat allocations out of combat, which is really convenient if you like experimenting. Aside from that, they are mostly just a cosmetic upgrade. Do you like the way it looks compared to other cosmetic staffs, and do you plan on using staff a lot on your character? If yes to all, craft it.

How much do you think it would cost?

Your legendary staff options are Nevermore and Bifrost. If you use staff a lot on a character and aren't a fan of Bifrost, go for it.

I met someone who said easily over a thousand gold, and he had some of the materials before he crafted his.

nevermore costs a lot because you have to make a gift of wood, which costs lots and lots. there's also many other things that cost a lot but gift of wood isa big one.

HoT legendaries are a bit more time-consuming than pre-HoT legendaries, if that's any indication. you have to craft the precursor which can either be trying or difficult depending on your crafting level then you have to think about the stuff you need when you actually craft nevermore.
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Nevermore#Full_material_list

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't mislead new players with this troll list.

Are those players still around? I'm down to offer help too, I still have GW1 installed as well.

I feel that thats about 4k gold, is that correct?

I wish I knew what mats were cheapest right now that I could stock up on. I still need to make gift of battle and all of that shit

This is a troll post ignore it.

I'm not really trolling, DORF tried to force their guild on the general after getting booted from HOPE, and they spam invites from mapchat in pic related, look at the time of the invites sent. Please stop obsessively spamming your recruitment for the sake of rationality.

i cant change my server if i have a f2p account?
so i need to make a new account if i want to play on a different server?

dude weed lmao

top 2 guilds are dead
FUN is the EU guild
USA is the furfag guild, feel free to harass any of those people on the list, especialy vuncia for an invite, he's always online

this website may help:

gw2legendary.com/

also gift of battle is now a reward track thingy in wvw, so make sure u do ur wvw dailies because wvw dailies give you a chest that has wvw reward track potions in it. make sure ur doing the gift of battle reward track, and just do ur dailies each day. then when you wanna speed it up drink all ur wvw rewarrd track potions and you'll get thru ur wvw reward track in good time user.

Look at this troll
And this one

Here is the real info guys

i didn't even see nevermore listed on that site.

Also, gliding in sPvP when?

This doesnt seem to have nevermore on it but thanks

kek, I hope you're not edarkness, you've been spamming venomblade's guild too.

nobody has invited me in weeks and I even sent mail, I ended up just joining HOPE even though all the posts here make them look bad I'm surprised how chill they are

>he thinks edarkness posts here still

90% of hope is embarrassed to have the autists here in their guild.

this, like 6 months ago i messaged edarkness to join his guild and he told me no

Let's say you're not just edarkness lying to cover himself up, there's plenty of huge shitposters that go low-key, Grelom still shitposts about Kitdai to this very day and he revealed himself a couple days ago.

>wanting a fag like you in DORF

huh? nevermore and the other hoT legendaries aren't listed, but you still need gifts of this and that right? I thought that website would be useful as it tells u the prices of the gifts and stuff like that.

i hope it helps, if not, o well

femcharr wondering why she's stuck between two musky idiots who will leave her out when they barb each other senselessly

you caught me, im edarkness. u mad?? lol

What's the quickest way to level my crafting?

HoT legendaries need gifts based on HoT quests/ingredients I believe.

LOL

>admitting you are edarkness
>admitting you shit all over yourself in the shower in some tribute to elvis
please leave nobody here can take you seriously anymore after being a twice told cuck

>dorf failing yet again
what do you expect, edark flunked out of school

You're really stupid if you believe himm

this thread is a mess

fuck off edarkness

nice try /pol/ kiddie, we know youre still mad af about being the twice-kicked "legend"

;DDD u mad??

This is the most comfy Trading Post in the game, imo.

at least I don't have really cringey videos of myself roleplaying on youtube

so mad xD

>edarkness

>guild drama

This is why he posts it every thread retards. Here, let me help you make the threads 100% better: add HOPE and DORF to your filters.

hope where are the good toons I'm still waiting

>he doesn't already have them filtered

mcharr living a calm and quiet life completely alone, reclusive and unmoved after realizing that the busy life surrounded by others only brings him woe

post urs please

I already posted mine a while ago. You missed them. They were primo.

>toon

>drosera participating in guild drama again

wow shocker.

We need Rats und Panzer

You need gems to change servers and I can't remember the restrictions on f2p accounts regarding the gem store.

>hes only posted once and not about drama
>user strawmaning argument

wow shocker

wat, I only replied to the toon guy (who claims he is a HOPEfag)

(You)

What a fucking ride it was lads

nice photoshop there, there's only 5 on the list and you're not on it

ur making me sad senpai

"Male Asuras aren't sexual"

All Asura are sexual, what other race can you strap to your chest and lodge your dick into as you walk around?

Why stick dick in male asura

Why not? They only have one hole to stuff, so you know it's always going to be very willing to get plugged, and male cock sluts tend to be better anyway

But they aren't fem or futasura.

A hole is a hole, are you really considered with what equipment your cock sleeve has if they're not ever going to use it?

I'm a switch, so I guess I just want a rat who pushes back. I don't see that a lot in the msura crowd.

Keggin shut the fuck up

literally who

wow you must terrible luck or something because msuras especially the femboys/traps will push back and grind their hips into yours for it

I meant I want a fight for dominance sometimes.

I'm new to this board, but is this a troll or do you guys actually wish to have sexual relations with a character in game that isnt even human?

WOW...

I was about to buy gw2 and joinup....

But after seeing the rampant retardation ITT, I'll stick to a man's game(WoW)

I mean seriously---You people are fucking weird.

Sexualize an alien looking race? sexualize a cat race?

WTH is wrong with gw2 players?

At least the WoW community has decency.

>is this a troll
no
>do you guys actually wish to have sexual relations with a character in game that isnt even human
to be fair, furries and ratfuckers shouldn't even be considered human. they're actually trash.

Lay it on me HARD
Why is this general and game so DEAD compared to /xivg/

Ralph...

Cat fucker.....

They should add an item that lets you strap your favorite asura to your chest

not really the character but more so the person behind the character, as the character? thats the best way to describe it
but then again, are you new or something? have not heard or erp or what
literally every mmo... and most games in general have people who want to fap to pretty much anything

I know this is some low grade shitposting but I don't get what people gain from coming here and telling us they won't play the game. Ok. People already in here don't play the game anymore. What makes you so special.

Not true.

Stop projecting.

Normal mmo's do NOT have a community of alien/cat fuckers like gw2.

Go play some WoW and you will see for yourself.

>goes on Veeky Forums
>sees Veeky Forums retadation
>"oh wow im shocked"
im just happy i wont have to deal with you in game ever, because thats pretty dumb

-3/10 bait
just get out pleb

Perhaps I need to buy the game just to come 1 vs 1 you then kiddo

if you can stop fapping to cats and aliens long enough bitch boy

sorry user but youve mistaken me with someone who gives a fuck

Nah, instead they have cow and dog fuckers. Clearly superior.

Scared?

Whats your IGN pussy boy?

I will destroy your world kid

Cowardly fucks...

I guarantee you that in an irl streetfight WoW community would demolish you faggy gw2 pussies

sucks 2 b u

im not wasting any more valuable reaction images on this, sorry user
youre... youre just not worth it

thats what your mom said last night

I read on GAMEFAQS that there's an actual gw2 clan named "LGBT" that actually fucking has gay pride marches through the maps...

WTF?

Starting to think gw2=mental disorder