Neptunia General #987 /nepgen/

Last thread : Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21th NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBtoz5Ifp-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Nepgear!

I want to princess carry Nepgear.

holy shit, you're fast this time Gearanon

The GanonAnon is slower this time though.

In the anime she was holding a whip or crop sometimes.

I like Asami Imai's voice singing a few songs with a stronger voice, like GekiNoire's OP.

Praise Vert

So, did CH do anything for the sixth anniversary like they did last year or are we getting a big fat load of nothing?

NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS

Ha yes, I remember that webm where Underling get whipped offscreen by Iris Heart while Neptune is fidgeting.
It was pretty good.

It does raises the question of the anime being canon or not and Noire being so weak she's broken after just one session with Iris Heart's whip.
But a Noire acting tough and being extremely weak to rear attacks is fine too. I'm really starting to like V Noire here.

I really love Nepgear!

THAT'S MY GODDESS

What did she mean by this?

I wish Nepgear user would shut the fuck up and sit on my lap to feed him lots of food

As (sort-of) promised.

The fourth one is Casty from Ar Nosurge. There's no camera control so you'll never see it, but Gust still made it look fine. Just something to think about.

Finally got admitted to the autism club.

Underling and Arfoire (game) also broke with just 1 session by Iris, so she is not weak.

After seeing this, can there even be any argument against K-Sha having the best ass? Even the wireframe model looks far more appealing than the others.
Every way you slice it, that's a perfect ass.

And the idort club.
Welcome, my son. Our numbers may be small but we are the true master race.

I still like C-Sha and snek more, but that's just a matter of taste. To each his own, and all that.

Welcome user, I hope you like it! Now have a happy Nepgear for being a good boy!

>snek
Just proof of your shit taste.

>To each his own, and all that.
Spankfag doesn't agree.

Holy shit. I know Neptune's and NepJr's ass were bad, but not that bad. Which Neptune is it? Could you try with RB3's Neptune, just to check?

This.

Still not fond of Snek's butt, but I already explained before, so there's no real point in continuing the discussion.

That both of you will be spanked by Blanc.

Noire should be used to it. The fact that she still isn't proves that whatever Iris Heart does, you can never prepare yourself against it.

She's pretty god tier if you like sluts.
>Short green hair
>Hooker attire
>Sexy long tongue
>No emotions, so you can do what you want to her and she won't care
She's pretty much the ultimate whore.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

>RB3's Neptune
Her last model update was in V, with the skirt/dress. It's like halfway to Tiara's shape.

Ah, well... I'm just not into the trashy slut type.
I don't really get how other people can like that... but whatever.

She's for tender loving and teaching her about emotions.

PH has a nice back

Yeah. That jersey dress that seems to always defy gravity. Did they just replaced her clothes or did they improved her butt?
>It's like halfway to Tiara's shape.
Just so I know if we're on the same wavelengh, how would you classify Tiara as a model?

Nah, she's about using and abusing.
Why do you think they designed her to look like such a whore?

Didn't you post a bunch of her in the last thread? I'm not enough of a booty connoisseur to be on your wavelength.

Because as far as model details go, FFF is the same as VII.

Fixed Neptune Junior's eyes that were dark.

Now she looks like she's about to spit in Neptune's eye rather than suffering.

Check the posture abit, also make her open eye less, uh, open, I guess is the term.

Maybe later.

Basically she should look like she's struggling to keep her eyes open rather than leaving one eye closed just because.

Also something about her posture seems to suggest that she's defiantly staring down evil purple heart rather than desperately struggling against her grip, but that might just be me seeing too much into things.

Smells like something.....

The problem is that each advice I get contradicts a previous one. I tried having her closing her eyes and doing a XO face, people said it was too silly and that I should try things differently.

Closing her eyes fully won't work, because her posture is otherwise neutral, so her face is all we have to go on. What she needs to be is to look like she's squinting, or fighting to keep her eyes open, as opposed to her current state where she seems to her eye closed so she can aim better when she spits in Neptune's face.

And obviously a comedic expression like >_< won't work for a situation like this.

The problem is that I can't really have her struggling due how bad her model is. Pic related.
I tried to move her legs a bit to give the impression she's being lifted above the ground, but it doesn't really work.
I'll come back to that picture later and try to fix it then.

Try having her lean away from purple heart.

You can do that, right?

Lean away?

You know, like she's pushing away from PH. Arch her back, tilt her head back abit, stuff like that.

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

I don't think I can do that without moving her model entirely.

I'll come back to it later and see what I can do. In the meanwhile, I must do something with Arfoire.
And then Nitroplus and Million Arthur getting spanked by Vert and Iris Heart.
Not sure why anyone would want to spank Million Arthur tho.

>V Noire
Good choice.

Watch some videos of people being choked to get inspiration?

>your favorite nep isn't your friend

Don't forget the eyebrows.

I keep seeing these two, so I'm gonna assume it's a new anime. Is it worth watching?

That's not the kind of fetish video that I watch.

I'll just watch Star Wars again.

Which one is Ram?

The pink-haired one bratty one.

The blue-haired cute one is Rem.
They're both very spankable but die a lot.

Depends how good your cringe-resistance is.

I'm not saying it's bad, but the MC has autistic episodes from time to time.

Look how happy Nep-Nep is

>it's another "guy gets thrown into fantasy world"
>but it's also another "infinite time loop"
No thanks.

So neppy this memester.

It looks like she's making the same sound over and over.

>KANGAROO NO YOU NI
>KANGAROO NO YOU NI
>KANGAROO NO YOU NI

KANGAROO NO YOU NI!

I'm a kangaroo!
Like a bunny!
Like a wallaby!

This one is a different take in the "Guy gets thrown into a fantasy world"
But i'm not one to make recos, just give it a try, watch the first 3 episodes, if you don't like it, drop it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FEED ME MEMES

Just finished my rebirth 1 playthrough with normal ending, but now i don't know what to do. Should I just go for true ending in cycle 2 or play rebirth 2?

the anime is Re:Zero

it relies on Shock Value

NEPTUNE NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Spanking.
Old men for shares.
Over 9000.
Mudkips.
This is sparta.
Scientology.
We are legion.
If I see that fucking cat one more time....
IF's navel.
Marrying Blanc.
Pedobear.
Boku no Nepgear user.
Gotta get a grip.

I'm personally a Kumo fan.

>ded nepugen

Okay, serious question.
I watched a few Disgaia walkthoughts, and they all seem to rely on a "drop unit, drop building, lift building, toss building, then spawn units from buildings to kill everything at turn 1" gimmick.

Does GekiNoire have a similar puzzle aspect or is it just strategy?

>Does GekiNoire have a similar puzzle aspect or is it just strategy?
GekiNoire's "gameplay" is equipping everyone with Lily discount discs and then running around in a "+" formation dropping EXE nukes on everything

Gimmicks like that are only useful in a few post-game missions, where there are turn limits or or other weird rules.

And no, Noire doesn't have that. You have to build stairs out of boxes a few times, that's all.

Okay, so it's straightforward.
Good. I can focus on meeting cute girls, beating them to death, and molesting them.

>Tofu is the only status ailment in the game that could actually be useful
>Everyone except low-level monsters are immune to it
I hate Neptunia's ailment system so damn much

>knockbacks are a thing in the game
>enemies are immune to traps
There's a difference between being hard and being unfair.

That's like every RPG ever.

Nah. Dark Souls 3 allows you to silence Aldricht, which makes it a joke.

Are you serious? You can prevent trap eater from casting all of his spells? Miyazaki I love you.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBtoz5Ifp-Y

You can also use Bleeding with a lot of bosses.

Serves him fucking right for eating my trapbro!

Oh, it's worse than that. He ate Gwyndolin, caused Smough and the giant blacksmith's death, and probably ate Nito's remains too. On top of eating probably a fuckload of innocents kids, if Anri and Oscar's stories are to be believed. And there are also Sulyvahn's atrocities to add to the mix.
But honestly, Dark Souls 3 has a lot of ways to cheese bosses. Bleeding is pretty powerful so far. I remember throwing shit at the Pontiff to make him toxic.

It would have been cool that somehow the Darkmoon knightess helps you kill this fuck like as an summon or as an entire questline.

Stop being mean to Nepgear or else.

That's what Anri is for.

A shame I fucked up her questline and only got her dead.

Or else?

Nepgear will fall into more capable hands

Imouto stealing is a crime. Please never post that again.

>Vert in charge of anyone
Poor Nepgear. She's going to get spanked a few times.

Nice. K-Sha's Golden Third form is very different.

I found that to be total bullshit.

I might go back to that game after beating one of the other games I am playing.

Nice, thanks. Shakeko a cute.

It's a shame, but most spin-offs are too light to be real fun.
I had more fun with Phantom Brave than with GekiNoire. A game where you can rip a pine tree from the ground and use it to beat motherfuckers to death can't be bad.

I'm kinda far into GN, I think. Like chapter 5 or 6

Which nep is the lewdest?

Nitroplus.