xboxdvr.com/gamer/TimbyWuff/video/20728666
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLZpmaR9D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for furry pride

2nd for sippys skype chat

My man!

Who do you think wins this exchange?

>New ViDoc: [YouTube] Official Destiny: Rise of Iron – Forged in Fire ViDoc (embed) (Embed)

good job

The skype chat is a myth

probably a trade. the sunbreaker fucked up by not using suncharge

>(embed) (Embed)

wew

xboxdvr.com/gamer/TimbyWuff/video/20728666

Watch the kill feed too. I agree it maybe should have been a trade but i had blessing. Also I was running more hammers.

Daily reminder that Rasputin did good to shoot the fucking Traveler. Piece of shit traitor was running away as a dead orbit coward.

I blame Colt's net
his seals latch on to the series of tubes to slow them down

Is zippy raiding this evening?

Apparently he was at a friends house last night so he had normal people internet.

I bet it was a seal in disguise

Thesan with grenadier, accelerated coils/braced frame, and rangefinder/eye of the storm

rate?

15th for furry genocide

Youre just mad cuz your gay

>Braced Frame
>Rangefinder
That's all you really need for it to be at least 8-9/10

This thread is off to a great start

#Praisealpha

Orbital death for this thread already rasputin pls

What is the best voidwalker build for PvP?

There doesn't really seem to be a clear straightforward choice on what to use like every other subclass except maybe gunslinger.

>rangefinder in a shotgun
>small bore in a shotgun
>anything that increases the range in a shotgun

Why is this allowed

The true best build is the build that compliments your play style.

But if you breath from the mouth and need an adult to walk you across a street then watch a youtuber tell you what he thinks is the best.

Burn was balanced when it was "broken" and did 4 damage instead of 7

I find myself being 1 shotted too often especially on my hunter from a single grenade

Some webms

Don't use my pic for spreadin' hate my friend 3:

You need to land incendiaries pretty good to get a onehit. Being able to throw them like that should be rewarded, otherwise there's literally no use to them.

Seeing what Sleeper Simulant can do, do you think Gjallarhorn will out dps it?

I was running max armor yesterday on my gunslinger in the banner (335, path unknown, way of the fearless, chest with increased armor with solar subclass) and got tagged by splash from an incendiary and burned to death. I went back and watched the clip and the impact from the initial blast didn't even knock my bar to 3/4. Horse shit.

Based off of the videos we've seen about Gally, im sure its going to be worse than SS or Razelighter at DPS

>ifunny

Have a seat son, we need to talk.

I kept that to trigger you :^)

Blink sliding shotgun was so fun and cancer.

Is there a /dg/ clan on ps4? I never see anything posted about clans at all

This. This is what kinda peeves me about some people. They want a lot of stuff to be nerfed because excellent players use their abilities excellently. Some people just want others to get fucked just because they're better players, essentially. It's kinda annoying.

I mean, yea, I get mad at dying a lot but when the scoreboard comes up, I'm still impressed that this one dude raped our entire team and died like once to Hazard Play.

Saving Iron banner bounties to take into the next banner: Good Idea or Bad Idea?

Do you think they will count for rep come the new event post ROI?

Do you think there will be all new bounties and any saved ones carried over from pre ROI will not reward as they do now?

Discuss

>people not aiming worth a damn
>blink was 'op' because people have no situational awareness

/dg/ itself is a clan, post here for all the help you need. As for the clan raiding trophy, there should be a few stragglers around here part of the same clan.

iron banner triggers my autism

I mean, they're bound to give something, right? Iirc, they're changing how bounties work in RoI so I'm not too sure.

I don't think I can deny that getting teabagged makes me mad anymore.

In Halo, getting teabagged was funny more than anything because of the weird physics associated with it that made the models fuse for a split second. More often than not as well you legitimately got out-gunned.

In Destiny not only does it just look fucking stupid, you usually get teabagged after a bad player kills you in a cheesy one-shot way that makes them feel proud of themselves. There's also this new brand of nigger that teabags after sniping you because no matter fucking what your death camera focuses on the fuckboy using HH Hotswap Braced Frame Perfect Balance Counterbalance Rodeo Mulligan Rangefinder fucking Longbow to shove a spiky dildo in your Guardian ass that even the Darkness would be jealous of.

Yeah I'm fucking mad.

I was mostly asking for the private crucible matches being added soon. I read they were adding clan tournaments and the ability to make matches visible only to clan members. I guess it works just as well to just post to the general to find people though, doesn't it?

They will count,yes but we might not get a banner for a while
How so?
Of course, private matches and other crucible features will hopefully give more meaning to the clans

That's a concern. The changing of how bounties work.

Has anyone fine tooth combed through the docs, interviews, or tweets about bounties that might care to share some insight?

monte carlo y1 is a fucking good weapon
i'm shit at pvp and i'm getting decent rounds in the crucible!

Not to be an autistic cunt, but let me be an autistic cunt by asking where you got your definitive conclusion of "they will count, yes" comes from?

Because unlike legendary and exotic engrams reputation is just a number you have nothing to worry about user.

When ttk hit many people here saved Patrol rewards and bounties to level up their factions early and instantly went from 170 to 230-240 light just by ranking up their faction and vanguard.

What's the difference in the Y2 version?

dunno, but i found it in the prison level 28, so i guess it's y1

Fair enough

I got my first Legendary Engram. What are my options?
I know I can decrypt, and I know Variks also accepts them for an equipment trade. Can I turn them into Legendary Marks anywhere?

True. Bungie wouldn't just pull the plug on old bounties in favor of their new bounty system... right...heh....

decrypt, then you dismantle shit for marks
just checked, only the raw power

Decrypt, always.

What class is the most respected class in the world of destiny?

Me

there is no new bounty system, they are keeping the one from ttk because of how well it performed, And even if they did they never removed any bounty outside of the exotic ones.

Probably Titans for the general public.

exo male titans for fanfics

>Hunters new set is S&M gear

this
Titans are the most popular and respected for Twilight Gap and of course Saint-14

Hunters and Warlocks have fame but in smaller amounts due to their work being done more in secrecy, outside of the Iron Lords there are not many that are memorable outside of Shim Malphur, Dregden Yor, Osirus and Toland

Titans built the first walls of the city.

OUT OF BODIES

oh brutal master

And now they're gonna burn the bodies

MY BODY IS SO FUCKING READY FOR THIS SET AAGHHHH

>chest plate is the same for each class
Kinda disappointing desu

Bravo Team Official Theme Song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

>go solo queue for Omnigul strike
>all three of us are Stormcallers

Any boners want to do something?

I DON'T CARE NIGGA, LOOK AT HIS FACE. HIS SHOULDERS. HIS LEGS. IMAGINE GETTING SHOULDER CHARGED OR KNEE'D BY THOSE SPKIKY FLA EY WOLVES?

How did saint 14 die?

>queue up for random Control match
>6 Titans on the team, no premades
I wish I saved a screenshot. Seeing 6 Titans just materialise out of thin air was fucking awesome.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

stop doxxing yourself

what you got in mind?

I'd be up for a raid, if my light level isn't too low for some of them.

IB anyone?

Just looks like some wolves mate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLZpmaR9D4

Did he? I thought he was working with Osiris or something.

>that cloak

Jon snow, you must hold winterfell

The speaker tasked him with tracking down Osiris.

Ye

Well, yes. That's kind of the point.

guardian you must take back and hold fellwinter peak

>sending a titan to do a hunter's job

titans! when will they learn?

Anyone wanna help two 1.3 KD chucklefucks with Trials?

I like the flames. But the hunter's 'Graviton Forfeit' is much cooler imo. But that's not a full set as far as I know

I'll join after this match

How do I into Voidwalker for PvE?

Quite a lot of caps for some wolves mate

Nth for Shaxx' new lines

How to level up crotas bane fast?

Obsidian Mind, Shatter, Scatter Granades

You forgot Bad Juju

1.2 if rounding properly. Wow. What a difference. I'm a barely competent chucklefuck either way. You helping or not?