/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Maybe Baby edition

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Aug.16 - Aug.29 Onward Captain
>Super Success Aug 23 - Aug 29
>Until Aug 22 SNS Backup Rewards
>Wedding RR Aug 17 - Aug 23
- Raids
>Garp Aug 27 - Aug 22
- Fortnights -
>Aug 16 - Aug 30 Wedding Nami FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 23 Noland FN, Alvida FN
>Aug 23 - Aug 30 Pervert Franky FN, Hachi/Camie FN
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
>Duval Aug 22 - Aug 23
- Fortnights -
>Aug 9 - Aug 23 Young Brook FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Kimono Strawhat FN, Pervert Franky FN, Hina Vacation FN
>Aug 18 - Aug 25 Young Vivi, WB Crew FN (Part 1), Tsuru FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2), Brook FN, Training Coby Helmeppo FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K75UChElF9s
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D649:99,649:99,737:99,870:99,1077:99,603:99C15,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R5S100H
strawpoll.me/11038052
youtube.com/watch?v=JV1IVrmDZzI
youtube.com/watch?v=vFWRsDrfKqI
youtube.com/watch?v=blAL45GANWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want baby 5 to cuck me with some ugly dude.

So Hakuba, Aokiji or maybe even Jinbe next?

>Maybe Baby edition
>Not 5 Nights at Baby's

BABY 5 IS CUTE

Jinbe then Hakuba

Hopefully they fuck up and release Aokiji, I want the full set of WB commanders. I also want their fortnight but we have a ways to go

I just remembered I've been holding on to Kuma books for close to a year now. Is there any use for him anymore?

Also, do Wanze or Lola ever get used?

I only use him for Khalifa. Mihawk in my early days for stalling with G3
Wanze and Lola don't get used iirc

Kuma isn't incredibly useful, but he's fine. 3 orbs and 1000 fixed damage is decent for raids like Doffy. Wanze is 100% garbo, Lola is okay if for whatever reason you are unable to bring Doffy/any other decent orb booster.

Ok, thanks. Ditching all of them. I guarantee I'll pull Kuma net sugo now

TDLR Guide to sockets

Auto Heal > CDR > Bind > level 1 matching > Despair

2 socket units with large team variation: Autoheal/CDR

2 Socket Units with little to no team variation: Specific to fill gaps.

3 Socket units with large team vartiation: Autoheal/CDR/Bind

3 Socket Units with little team vartiation: Autoheal/CDR/ Optional to fit role/need

4 socket units: Autoheal/CDR/Bind/Despair If the team comp uses legends with only 4 sockets, or no legends. replace CDR with Orbs on units that deal with orb manipulation(Like Slasherdile)

5 Socket Units: Autoheal/CDR/Bind/Despair/Orbs

EXCEPTIONS:

1# Whitebeard teams: Core Whitebeard units should not have auto-heal, at most level 1-2 autoheal carry over from other set ups wont hinder you.

The autoheal replacement for WB teams is Enviromental or just Damage reduction sockets.

#2 Lego Croc

Same as white beard except, you want level 1 autoheal, because of the combination of 3d2y Robin and going to 1hp to burst, level 1 autoheal will prevent a percentile dmg death(Like when Raid boa revives, or Aokiji HP cut)

#3 Black beard

Autoheal is fine, but not needed.

DESPAIR is 100% unwanted as it wrecks your ability to use it as a HP cut for using his special. (Duval for example)

Black beard Priority should be CDR/BIND/ORBS

that is all.

I wish I farmed Wanze a buttload more than I did, rather than trying to socket the QCK Kalifa I don't even have a team slot for because no Crocoboy. I really didn't realise how useful it would be to have Hack's special at max so I could use him at the same time as BB's special,

Won't really matter since Raid Kuma will replace him eventually

Kuma is used on all STR Shooter Black beard teams.

Raid Kuma is Cerebral/Powerhouse

How about instead of spamming every thread you just ask to have this added to the OP or the pastebin, hm?

Sorry if you had to scroll past information enough times to post about it nigger

why clutter the OP further? if he was to dellingerly help new players let him

Why is there a skull on the enemy's sprite but sometime there's not?

Yeah this socket guide legit helped me decide what sockets to put on my units and to also finally to decide to appreciate auto-heal for it's application in raids/forests/slashers.

With that said so maybe I SHOULD actually put Auto-Heal on my QCK Kalifa? I was going Bind/Despair/CDR/Orbs because I thought Auto Heal would ruin a Lego Croc team, but going Auto Heal instead of Orbs would actually be better? Especially as she's also fantastic on an raid Enel team.

Skull means they can kill you in one attack, or deal at least 90% of your health
so basically it means you should probably take them out first

Skull means they'll attack for more than your max health.

>pull for event
>get Tnami
I wanted a wife not a whore

You dont want more than one level 1 autoheal though.

and units that you may want autoheal on for multiple teams that are a part of a lego croc team are:

Raid Kuma (Orb Coverter/Booster)
Heracles (SW ace teams)

where QCK Kalifa only really sees use on Legend Croc and Whitebeard teams.

oh that's nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=K75UChElF9s

>you will never know the feel of using such an unconventional team to clear content

Oh cool so I'll keep on going for Orbs then.

This is the ideal QCK team I want to use, although I'm missing QCK Doffy and probably always will, but the dream is there.

funny.

Alternatively, Doffy may be one you want to avoid autoheal on also.

since he is a universally used character

but that really depends on the comps you use and puts dependancy on friend captians for autoheal

>automeme enel

Auto-heal Enel teams aren't a meme. And Bailey Jay is for degenerates.

>all these high HP characters
>only 7k max hp
how the fuck

also would like to say that it doesn't look too hard, with pell he can stall enough to have all his specials up and usable on every single turn, and with mihawk and elizabello he can pretty much 1 shot all the threats that would get through pell's invincibility

Isn't khalifa bad in an enel team with auto heal? You cut your HP with enel special, bust khalifa, oh great, you can survive one more hit after the burst! But wait, you just recovered 4k HP, thanks enel, now I can get 20% of this 99k nuke on my face.

Explain.

Kalifa's specific reduction buff is based on current HP, it's not a variable based on how much health you have at the end of your turn. If you activate it while at or under 10%, you get 100% damage immunity regardless of how much you heal at the end of your turn.

Ah man you're not wrong, luckily I'll never have to go down that road because I'm never going to pull any legend anyway! So I'm just using QCK Jabra for my Orb booster because my Enel isn't max cooldown yet and I need to stall regardless.

I thought so too but after all the discussion about the stalling kami that is Enel, having that extra 1000 HP per turn heal would mean I could stall a lot longer than 1 turn quicker cooldown is going to get me in the long run, the only sucky thing is I'm already 4bind/4despair/3cdr so hopefully I get lucky with auto heal sockets for the last 6 skillups I need on him.

for a enel team i'd suggest a Locker(Leo), second booster Jabra/marco, or a delayer(Boa, SW Ussop)

for last 2 spots

current hp, not HP when taking the attack

>not putting cooldown on enel

literal retard

don't listen to this, this is all shit

25 socket spots is not worth only 1000 heal per turn, I heal with almost 2000 per meat on all of my teams

bind > silence > cdr > autoheal > orbs

also stop spamming this in every thread you cum guzzling faggot

It's because they're using Boa's ship

>healing with meat
>Retard who plans to resocket everything detected

top kek

sub 200 f2p detected

Kalifa is essentially a delayer though, letting you survive one more turn.

I want this team so bad, dat 2 turn burst even if you're missing the orb boost on the second turn is immense damage.

You can get autoheal sockets, and use Boa ship, fake strawhats and a zombie. for even more luls.

Fake straw hats are a 2.5 boost that reduces crew HP by 90% fyi

The burst is kind of hindered, but you can replace legend Doffy with Johnny for full board orbs.

shes only a delayer if you have below 10% HP, autoheal and enel will put you past that threshold.

usiing a actual delayer is better

>implying I'll ever need to resocket anything
>implying that bind, silence and cdr aren't the only worthwhile sockets

top kek

sub 250 p2p 7< legends detected

>autoheal and enel will put you past that threshold
You don't understand how Kalifa's reduction works.

>shes only a delayer if you have below 10% HP, autoheal and enel will put you past that threshold.
you are one of those retards who theory craft arent you?

when you activate enel special it puts you under 10%
when you activate khalifa while under 10% you become immune even after you heal up at the end of your turn

now stop posting ITT im tired of you retards talking out of your ass

>qck burst
>enel lead

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D649:99,649:99,737:99,870:99,1077:99,603:99C15,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R5S100H

>falling for the anti-autoheal meme

ahahahahaha r i p

Yeah I know there's better options, I'm just trying to work within reasonabley F2P constraints even though it really isn't.

This is true F2P and still pretty damn nice for a 2 turn burst and probably what I'll realistically be running with my sugo luck.

>tfw you're new
>tfw you don't know whether autoheal is a meme or anti autoheal is a meme

auto heal is like one of the top 3 sockets you will use it more than just about any other socket

bind is essential for alot of content cause if you dont have it you cant do it

despair is like bind but less often seen

and CD isnt as needed yet but will be just as good as auto heal with colo comes out

autoheal is a meme for everything but slashers and shooters

Thanks guys, didn't know this. Suddenly khalifa becomes very useful.
While I'm at it, what happens when you activate her at exactly 10% HP? The special description talks about "more than" and "less than", but enels special when you are at full HP puts you exactly in the middle.

I can'r believe Thatch is fucking dead...

>Need Autoheal on all Slashers
>Need Autoheal on all Powerhouse units
>Need Autoheal on all QCK units
>Need Autoheal on all subs

It seems to work fine at or below 10%. I've used it at exactly 10% and it still gave 100%. Usually though, my total HP is an odd number and it will be 1 health below 10%.

strikers too

Well, if you put auto heal on every unit, you will always have it maxed no matter which team you use. Isn't it great

Who keeps doing this auto heal meme?
>H Zoro
Oh, this all makes sense now

>Have WB
>Have Dexcroc
>Have Vergo
>Have Cerebral Strikers that fit in all 3 teams

Act like a bitch, die like a bitch

autoheal is a meme, never use it except on units with 5 socket spots

read the pastebin, nigga

Seriously the 50/50 split in this community because of auto heal makes me second guess every socket I've ever put on my units, formerly being anti auto heal now coming across to the auto heal camp.

New players think auto heal is really good.
More experienced players realize they don't need to rely on healing that much, and go for CDR or Matching Orbs instead.
And true Veteran players know how incredibly OP Autoheal is, basically turning every team, with proper socket planning, into an unstoppable juggernaut.

Can't wait for you nerds to get Aokiji's bike and get screwed by lack of meat orbs
>A-autoheal is a meme gaise
Sure let's put CDR on a unit who literally stalls for days instead

Well if it helps, listening to this general at all is already fucking up

>autoheal a meme

>Never done any coloseum, forests beyond whitebeard, or Coloseum.

top kek

>a delayer on a QCK team is bad

don't embarass yourself, please

Halloween zoro is good entry level delayer

but Log Usopp, SW Usopp, Leo, and Boa exist.

>More experienced players realize they don't need to rely on healing that much, and go for CDR or Matching Orbs instead.
>And true Veteran players know how incredibly OP Autoheal is, basically turning every team, with proper socket planning, into an unstoppable juggernaut.

truth right here

the value of auto-heal sockets will skyrocket the second Colosseum comes out

>with a 2 turn burst and Kalifa
nigga just use Thatch. Or if you really need a delay, use or fucking GPU.

And yet Halloween Zoro is the only one that is F2P

if your two turn bursting you use Leo

because he is a 20% hp cut, a 1 turn delay, and 1 turn lock.

>putting autoheal on units that cant even manage it or rr captains
>be surprised when you can't even hit 500 heal per turn

why do you post here still

>RR units are all getting farmable versions.
>Coloseum is coming with socket books
>specific socket books are out in japan

Yeah sure enjoy resocketing while I'm already Master race Autoheal.

Plebshite.

Listen.

1) The guy who spams "auto heal is a meme lolololol" is just a fucking shitposter. Ignore it.

2) Look at the facts

a) Auto-heal on global is currently extremely meh.

b) Once Colosseum and harder training forests come out, auto-heal sockets will become extremely useful, and quite often absolutely necessary (see: Aokiji forest).

3) The better and better units you get, the more sockets you'll be able to use (ex: Jabra has 4). If you go overboard with CDR and bind sockets, you'll end up wasting socket slots that could be used on auto-heal instead. Even if you don't get 1k heal/turn, it's still very useful. And since you only need one matching orb socket per team, there is no reason not to fill up your 4 socket units with bind-silence-cdr-autoheal, unless you are running a WB or Crocodile team

4) You can always resocket if anything goes wrong.

i have zero reason to put it on a log luffy
my other legends can't even use it
slashers are pretty much the only thing it's required on

strawpoll.me/11038052

Did you even read his post? He just gave you every reason.

Oh so RR Kalifa and Legendoffy are reasonable to pull, but any of the QCK RR delayers are out of the question?

>Healing almost 2000 with meat on a slasher team with coffin boat
That means you're feeding rcv candies to slashers. Just die.

repeating myself again, because you cannot read appearantly, you are trying to evaluate the value of auto-heal sockets based on current Global content

good luck with Aokiji forest next week

>don't need more than one matching orb socket
nice meme

>yolo pull
>get a bride
Went better than expected.

youtube.com/watch?v=JV1IVrmDZzI
youtube.com/watch?v=vFWRsDrfKqI
youtube.com/watch?v=blAL45GANWc

Three teams that never relied on autoheal. I can run every single one of these teams. Who are you trying to fool, mate? Don't project your shitty ass socket choices on me.

Two of them aren't in the pool, one is a legend and one was just released. Maybe in a month or two, it'll be reasonable to assume someone has Leo, pretty much nobody pulled him.

>4 85 gem bundles
>Still no bride perona
>Still no bride ANYTHING

>2 of those videos have Auto-Heal

first video I opened, 10:40

if the team didn't have the +100 auto-heal per turn, or had one less meat orb, this run would be over

thanks for proving my point

>4 85 gem bundles
You shouldn't have done that.

>100 autoheal is having autoheal

post your mail receipts or fake

see

>having autoheal is not autoheal