Other urls found in this thread:

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/5628302560.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TrQCvE48yWc
instagram.com/kevinrides/
denver.craigslist.org/mcd/5627858158.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

less forward lean = more comfy more or less, CBR has least forward lean

Show me ur lean

i'm not debating that you retard. personally i found the gsxr more comfy. i don't give a fuck what you think is comfy. also go sit on your didlo.

dude kev hows the mom

Why would you not want to do the TAT?

repost from previoyis thread because theres like no info on this

So when you make a pop sound by turning off the motorcycle at high rpm then turning it back on within a second do you actually make a visible fireball? Is it dangerous?

> that one salty user mad about busas

+1 for the CBR more comfy.

I'm 6'2" and very handsome I could do hours on my Honda.

>when will they learn

bmw / yamaha / suzuki pls

that rear tire is massive.

doubles get

>people think this is a motard

>honda
sry bro

why do the plebs make such a big deal out of efi

TODAY

roll

>tfw some one saved my crappy picture.

also give me something good.

Rolling for EBR

>the only thing i think the 600rr does better than the other jap 600s is the tank cover
The thing here is that people always look at the numbers and go "oh well the Honda isn't really that great at anything" and underestimate how good the bikes actually are overall.

Like who the fuck cares if a stock supersport is half a second slower on the track than another bike because they tuned it for the street.

tough luck bro sry

I would only because I'm not interested in riding 600s on the street (750-thou is the way imo), and if I was buying one it'd go on the track only.

are all Suzuki girls that T H I C C ?

yes

>I want a biker gf

yes

At that point you're track modifying the bike anyways and that shit doesn't even matter.

another honda ouch...

If on a completely straight and flat stretch of road, is it possibly to lean off the bike and shit at highway speeds?

harley a shit

do you think you can shift your weight to a degree where your rectum fully clears any mufflers or bike components on a side?

Also don't forget the need to lower your pants to a degree where it clears your rectum while riding, unless you intend to SQUID

i think it's funny how all shit bike manufacturers start with H

probably, but I'd just go for the one I think would need the least work. ie. Apparently the 636's brakes are perfect and need nothing done.

hell i wouldn't even be buying a new one for the track so it'd probably be irrelevant anyway but just saying.

>red-ditor is this triggered

>talking shit about husky

KTM doesn't start with an "H" silly

Nice KTM

KTM A SHIT
S H I T
H
I
T

>Probably getting a KDX in the next couple days
Hype

>four-channer is triggered

I think the easiest way would be to have a passenger for counterbalance and lean way off the side. Having each person put one hand on the handlebar and each person gripping the each others off hand. Like a cirque de soliel of fecal matter.

>nobike is actually a red-ditor

wew lad

>2-stroke best stroke

That's fair. The way I look at it is that up to an extremely high level of skill the rider is making more difference to how fast the bike is than the small out of the box difference while you get more usability in other areas.

It'll take getting used to, but power wheelies on a low displacement bike is fun

Having gone from a ninja 250 to an RM250 I can say, I'm not sure I will ever get used to that power curve

Well i got my engine back from the shop today and the bore is fine so that was some great news, just need the parts to get here and i can start putting the engine back together.. my battery got here today so there is that i guess...

pulled the valve cover off the '86 xr250 i bought months ago and the cam and head are trashed. this is what I get for buying a 4 stroke. will probably part it out to buy parts for my 125.

RM is a much more peaky bike though. The KDX is a woods bike so it's more manageable but still miles different than my KLX or XR. With the FMF pipe it has seems like it's mostly mid-range power with just a little down low and up top.

I hope you have confidence in your ability to cover the rear brake, absolutely no engine braking, let off the throttle and you keep going, it is a strange feeling at first.

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/5628302560.html

Too good to be true?

rollin

It's stolen

Yeah that looks a little bit hairy. You should go for it though.

How do you know that?

Yeah it'll be different for sure. I haven't extensively ridden a 2t in like 10 years

What does he care is 1000

Is either that our you won the lottery
>howhow is it not sold already

Buddy has BMW
already has risers
Would be way more comfy with higher risers
>is there a cheaper way to get higher bars than new risers?

i have been riding both 2t and 4t side by side for the past 7 years, if anything the only thing that will be different for ya is you will love the weight difference between the kdx and your xr, the kdx is a good 30kg lighter.

>still slower than some vaping faggot on a fixie

ausfag pls go

any other track bros? had first day of the year recently not too shabby 8 months later.
youtube.com/watch?v=TrQCvE48yWc

Just bought this today, things a turbine on wheels.

No, street rossi all day

You gotta start somewhere brother. We all start off on the street. Hopefully one day though you get to take it to the track you'll love it.

Yeah it's like 20lb lighter than my KLX, almost 40 lb lighter than the XRR.

Which manufacturer has the best build quality and relianbility these days? Still BMW?

where from

>eating engines
>the brand
No, someone Japanese. Probably Suzuki.

guys i'm moving to the city
I have a car and a bike, very likely that I'll only have a reserved parking space in a parking garage.
Mind you the car and the bike are both toys, and my commute will be by subway.

Think it's possible to shunt both a car and a motorcycle in a parking spot? Should i just rent a garage? Should I sell the bike or leave it at my mom's place? Should I just sell both and get a life?

Colorado

yeah here bro

Obviously we can all answer this question because every car and every parking stall in the world is the same fucking size.

either way should i bother putting both in a single spot or should i not bother getting a spot and just renting a garage a few miles away?

haha. Id love to hit Nur. one day. Although riding fast next to cars as I've seen in the vids I'm 50/50 about it.

>implying i want to pay $270 to die at phillip island/wreck my bike
whats the alternative?
>put $10 fuel in the bike and hit the local twisties
>if you crash might be doing 80-150km/h instead of 200+
sounds much cheaper and less risky

Are all Australians this stupid?

>muh speed kills

What gear do you guys recommend for a noob?

This is what I'm thinking about getting:
icon airmada helmet
icon overlord jacket
cortech latigo 2 rr gloves

good or shit?

Safer at the track then twisties. No cars or road debris. Push bike to max potential. Become a better rider. Ive hit twisties all around nothing can compare to a track day though brother. And unfortunately with roads even the most amazing riders can't outride the mistakes of others. Look up Shaun rector on youtube sweet rider. Ends up getting taken out head on collision tail of the dragon by another rider. I wouldn't ride past 60% on the street.

I have an icon alliance helmet, it's great. the airmada can only be better.

buy cheap risers
buy cheap used bars

instagram.com/kevinrides/

Icon isn't bad for the price to be honest the quality isn't the greatest.

Depending on your budget id look into these though.

Helmet-Shoei, Arai, AGV, RPHA(HJC), Bell, Suomy. Problem i have with icon is its made by JTEC same SK company that produces scorpion, speed and strength etc. they are heavy. Very heavy. Sick graphics though.

I'd ask you to ride with me but I'm a harly cuck and would just be a boat anchor

whats the point?
im never going to be allowed to race even if i was the fastest person to ever go around the track so why pay money to inevitably wreck my bike?
better off getting a dirt bike and getting into mx, it is somehow cheaper and even that cost $10,000-$30,000 a year

>my helmet is so gest I never wear it

Shut up kkk

Why have unprotected sex, I mean it feels fine with a condom

>im never going to be allowed to race
By who

>why pay money to inevitably wreck my bike?
I'm not sure why you think your bike is more likely to get wrecked sliding through grass than into a car/post/wall

>I mean it feels fine with a condom
Cuckhold: the post

this is true, but when it is cold and rainy I do wear it and it's great. I am blown away that no matter how hard I try it doesn't fog up.

everyone i know that has done a track day has written off their bike

post booty

>dumb nobie didn't understand sarcasm

just kill yourself

Wanna buy my KLX?

maybe they're shitties. you can get track insurance you know.

Not that you would know anyway

>that helmet
Everything about this bothers me

how much? but not really. I want a motorcycle that attracts chicks who hate their dads.

this was listed 3 months ago. then they didn't refresh the ad. now it is still for sale. I think when I get a little bit more walking around money I will pick this up.

done :^)

>(coke_on_hairy_whitegirl_ass.tiff)

the fact that it has no chin protection?

forgot link

denver.craigslist.org/mcd/5627858158.html

>being so retarded that you can't spell REDDIT