>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Previous thread:

SLARK IS CUTE

THE CUTEST FISH THAT EVER WAS

Is the Playdota forum still just a circlejerk with Valveknights using it?

um thats not how the model works, if you knew you would care about it too

its how the real worlds works too! thats how i learned

Yes you do, everyone has

>From all the points he only denies 50%
KEK

>absolutely zero good sheever webms from TI

A shame too, she was looking fine as summer wine the whole TI

some things are so stupid they're not even worth denying
the only legitimate critcism against valves business model is the gambling

>day 1 monkey king arcana is literally just day 1 DLC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck you

You do not know what valve's model actually is

every single last part of it is evil and scummy

Gaben should be in jail desu

u bitch boi

How do i play as Templar Assassin ? It's one of the heroes i have yet to play despite wasting 1000hr in this shit

if it's not "make money off item sales and steam sales" then please enlighten me

I'm not at all defending Valve, I really do hate Valve myself. But be glad it's not Blizzard which sales a game for fullprice and has a even shittier gambling business model than Dota.

my moms already dead
>tfw i was playing dota at the time when she was on her death bed because i'm too much of a pussy to be beside her.

>Also his defense of 50% is a made up buzzword
>He doesn't know theres factual proof from valve's side that 50% is real

KEK

D-does anyone want to play the game

The hat shitting really went th wrong way. So many bad, low quality ones dropping performance, or obnoxious look at me particle storms obscuring gameplay in chaotic teamfights..

play this *unzips dick*

SECRET.SINGSING CONFIRMED

hats are shit but I'd rather have that than paying for the game

Of course I want to play with you.

can we just play with your cute penis instead

Sure. It's great its free, I understand Valve wants to make money but they could've been stricter with hat rules.

Is that Cap's girlfriend?

>the only legitimate critcism against valves business model is the gambling

No the fact that Valve owns and operates the largest multiplayer game on Steam but still has the approach of "nah we'll work on what we want when we want, doesn't matter if there's 6 million people playing a day and we're the trailblazer for Esports, let's update once every 6 months despite making a cool $75,000,000 a year from TI alone" business model that's complete shit. If any company in the world besides Valve acted the way it did they'd be out of business in a month.

Just because it's a free game doesn't mean they're not obligated to work on it constantly, ESPECIALLY since the profits on Dota 2 is so absurd no one would take them seriously if you put them in number form. Valve gets away with it because they've cultivated the ultimate cuckold fanbase that refuses to think bad about them because they made Half Life.

Are there any non-slavs that are still doing battle-pass abuse?

but all new heroes get day 1 dlc arcana

KODO RIDER HERO
STRENTGH, RANGE HERO

Q: Kodo Roar
>Kodo beast roars in a cone in front of him, slowing units and heroes for X/X/X/X seconds for X/X/X/X amount of move speed, and X/X/X/X attack speed. Does no damage (works like raze, you press Q and it screams in front of you)
W: Lust for war
>Passive. The kodo beast gets X/X/X/X% Damage reduction for each ally or enemy hero in an X radius. X max stacks (maybe 5)

E: Enchanted tomahawk
>To ally or enemy. The kodo beast rider enchants his axe and throws it. If its an ally, increases his damage by X/X/X/X amount. Not percentage (like bane enfeeble but + damage). If its an Enemy, it increases the damage taken by half of the base damage amount (like reverse vanguard, for example, instead of taking X% damage extra, he takes, lets say, 40 damage per attack extra). Does X/X/X/X damage to enemys and half of those values to allies.

E. War song
>The kodo beast rider plays a war song with his drums. Channeling. in a X aoe, it increase the attack speed of every ally hero by X/X/X amount, armor by X/X/X, and slows enemies by X/X/X. The effects linger for X/X/X seconds if stopped before the the song ends.,

Who the fuck are you? Tell me now, you never say if you wanna play or not, fucking tease

they're not obligated to do shit. do you know how companies work? Sure, the work they do on dota2 could be done by 2 lazy dudes and a monkey but they're not obligated to do anything at all. They're not cheating people out of anything of saying they offer something they don't. Don't confuse business with your sense of gamer entitlement.

pls sno

Should I?

>Entitled gamer
MY FUCKING SIDES

>25$ for a shitty mousepad without any support

lmao

The explanation Its too long to write in 4chin posts

Um you can't bet in blizz games at least can't with blizz related items

But indirectly blizz did end up killing dota, valve jumped ship onto blizz design paradigms and turned dota into hots all by themselves

do you like the idea of being dominated by a strong woman?

No lewds...

Sure!

I-it's kind of embarrassing saying my name here

they're doing it because it's the most profitable way to do it. maybe if people stopped throwing money at them they'd consider if they're doing something wrong.

you're just biased because you want to fill your empty life with patches.

post it!

if you can't explain what's so illegal or wrong about their business model (apart from the gambling shit) in a few sentences then I dont think you have a very convincing case

doesn't worth $25 mate. If you need a mousepad, i suggest fake razers on Aliexpress for $3. They're pretty good

but wont the game get boring as fuck with frequent patches

id rather chilltoad fuck dota up every 6 months than a monthly patch

i mean what more do we really need? new heroes? pit lord is a piece of garbage, new heroes might be techies tier

fuck patches dota is comfy af now

Buy blink dagger
Refract
Blink in
Meld
Blow someone up

That's the gist of it

that you lc pasta poster?

why not just get it during the 1$ mousepad thing?

Do you think Sheever looks better with or without clothes?

>I buy mousepads
good goyim, flat surfaces don't exist unless you pay for them

guys I am only level 63 with my battle pass.
How the fuck do I get sufficient levels before the pass runs out?
I have already done most of the quests 1 star (maybe 7 missing) and half of them with 3 stars

Why is it embarrassing? Tell me, i just wanted to play with you multiple times and you never responeded. If i knew you any better i would say youre rude, very very rude

>Passive. The kodo beast gets X/X/X/X% Damage reduction for each ally or enemy hero in an X radius. X max stacks (maybe 5)
But this is horrible, unless he has insanely high base damage. I think you worded it wrong.

Overall it seems boring to play. Give it something interesting instead of jus tplaying a song.. like naga already does.

fuck off faggots

I just want a support STR with a channeling defensive teamfight ultimate.

El presidente and The Mastermind's love child

Yea but my flat surface on my desk makes my mouse not work well because it's not the floor

>if you can't explain what's so illegal or wrong about their business model (apart from the gambling shit) in a few sentences then I dont think you have a very convincing case
I could but you won't understand unless i type everything, i don't know if its their direct action but the model lends itself to malicious uses

Its also extremely interesting because its the exact same model the real world uses

Please explain how Dota is like HotS

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR?

It just is! I'm not a rude person...

Listening to Zai is so relaxing. His voice so smooth. Sometimes I imagine his tongue slowly licking my earlobe, while he whispers "this slark is so bad". He's not mad, he just accepts reality and tells it like it is. His tongue slowly moves down my face, caressing my cheekbone, his lips passionately kissing me in perfect pace to the slow jazz being playing in the background. It feels like I entered an episode of Twin Peaks. As the girl singer of the band starts moaning, Zai starts too. His body slowly moving back and forth, still keeping the pace, still moaning. His crotch sliding up and down mine. We moan in harmony. Me and Zai are one in this moment. The jazz enters an upbeat segment and as the girl starts screaming Zai speeds up. His lips, my lips, his tongue, my tongue, his crotch, my crotch. The rythm of our lovemaking starts seeping into the room, and as I look around the walls seem to have morphed to a liquid state, waving back and forth. The singers screams enters a strange pitch, the music gets more frantic. Soon... I can feel my entire lower body start quivering with ecstasy. Zai screams now, sex and violence in perfect symbiosis. I can't hold it in, even though we have been clothed this entire time, it's the most sexual experience of my life. I.... I come. Immediately the music and rythm of the room stops. "Was I too fast?" I ask.
>Zai's face when.

because he's the youngest looking, is he the one the team runs a train on?

>Please make a few sentences that i can pass to my boss who will come up with some shill tactics to discredit them without disproving them since the are right

Ok

>Gorillion gold to everyone for doing nothing
>All that matters are kills and nothing else
>Game revolves about killing each other for the duration of the game and nothing else
>All spells are getting remade to have little cooldown deal one billion damage and be the same
>All roles are eroded so that it ends up being 5 carries vs 5 carries essential
>Stupid hats that break the rules and have nothing to do with the game itself

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>zet

he looks really surprised and angry in the thumbnail but when you enhance it he looks disgusted
dotards?

Is it worse than previous years or something? My TI3 mousepad is still working fine.

Maybe

Fuck that

No

Wouldn't be the same size or quality.

This is the worst post-TI shuffle season yet I think

3 days until Underlord!

>Gorillion gold for doing nothing
In this game that's called farming
And it isn't very fun to watch for 30 minutes.

>void has a skill that can stun the entire enemy team for 5 seconds
>110 second cooldown
>doom has a skill that silences 1 person for 15 seconds
>140 second cooldown
really makes you think desu

i already asked last time
whos the qt

can someone edit this with ppd and ppy and the look alike in the middle?

s-source?

Ahahahah holy fuck you are so deluded its not even funny

Let me know when dota gets different game modes on different maps with different objectives like capturing shrines and going into mines and killing monsters

I'd love to see your mental gymnastics for that

Cap could do better t b h

>if I dye my hair a wacky color maybe people won't notice my ugly face

who dis

Is that a boy?

>white socks
respect lost

She have big boobs, who cares and is cute, just looks like she never sleep well

Building eul's on Razor is a pro strat.

what? .. are you stroking your dick while writing that sentence with one hand?

>he pays 25$ for THAT mousepad
smhsmhsmhtbh

>These are the faces of overwatch players

>In this game that's called farming
>a single kill gives 1500 gold
>Passive gold is almost 2 a second
>Less penality for dying
>Farming gives little to no gold

>And it isn't very fun to watch for 30 minutes.
Depends on what is going on int hte game. Plays are hype because theres build up. When you see the same shit over and over theres no fun

Problem is that you don't play the game, you don't play video games and can't tell whats going on

Seeing a dude get max creepscore or near perfect creepscore while getting chased by the enemy team who is also trying to close the game its more exciting than watching colors and number pop up in the screen

but you don't get it you don't know what people see in games

>big boobs
I guess long boobs are technically big but I still think it's a misnomer

>you'll never be japanese

How do you cope?

What is this broken English? Can you fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from pablo, not everyone looks for tits and ass in women.

If they cover my entire hand, im ok with it

You mean like destroying towers, getting roshan and all that?

its the same shit. The context might be different but the gameplay is the same

learning japanes is a good substitute onii-senpai

>competitive overwatch
kek
there's a reason TF2 doesnt have any competitive scene

>b-but its blizzard so it must have e-sports
god i feel bad for them

By being Aryan.

What heroes do you recommend to play as a pos4 roamer/jungler? Things like Axe/LC are pretty shit until they get blink, and I want to jungle-> pop into lane for a gank-> back to jungle, if at all possible.

Was thinking Kunkaa or Sven but they're shit. Maybe SK? I know Chen/Ench/NP are exactly what I'm looking for but I dislike playing them, plus my micro is sub-par.

I don't

She is cute and is pretty cool person.

She's pretty cute but any girl that dies her hair a wacky color isn't relationship material.

*a lol fuck fuck fuck fuck