/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

miss me yet? edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with all of the values (perks/items/whatnot): pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6
Wiki:
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
Saved game with everything unlocked or whatever: mediafire.com/download/3qmzt3ok3p47xqw/TakeTHATsociety.profje

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.1.0c)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/361798516941866683/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

>Report bugs
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/

where the fuck is everyone

Unhook

Does anyone else that only plays killer fucking love the new chat system after games? I was starting to lose my mind not being able to tell these niggers off when they try and infinijuke me/other annoying shit.

>everyone
user, like, 10 people play this game lol

>yfw you get a not-nurse killer

That's a funny way of saying 50000

Asleep, NEETs don't wake until 5 PM

Then my chainsaw fucks you up anyway.

Don't know if I should join the discord or not. Never used it.

>mfw you get a survivor without self care/sprint burst/sabotur

It's gay. You should join.

>when the billy slaps you from a mile away

what he said its a medley of gayness

>when windows is still isn't activated

I just made this meme, my first time making a dbd meme. Did I do good? Has it been done before?

blessed/10

Thank you, I just want my memes to be appreciated...

breddy nice

what was that little update

>rabbi schlomuel gold
Is this an user?

Fuck off Ecliptom

kinda bullshit it doesn't show killers prestige at end of match, otherwise why do it.

it improves the quality of items in the bloodweb by some unspecified factor.

Fixes the problem with some people losing pips every time they start the game.

There is nothing wrong with saboteur. It adds more options to the game and gives survivors a way to frustrate/slow down killers.

How the hell do you have sloppy butcher as a survivor?

Fuck, I was going to keep using that.

It's just an indicator to notify you that the killer has it.

It renders killers useless if they don't have iron grasp 3 or deerstalker 3, how is that fair in the slightest.

On my side you were right there, was I laggy as a host or something?

Is matchmaking still fucked?

A bit, but it was still playable. I just thought it was funny since it made my hair split a mile away from me.

>free weekend
>last five matches have all been with rank 10-1 survivors
alright then

get some more practice in with the saw you missed me like twice

Still in single digits for games played, I miss everyone with the saw and hammer.

by gives survivors more options you mean lets them get 12k bloodpoints easily even if they don't do jack shit the entire game towards opening the gates and then they get hooked first. Lately survivors have been getting confused about what it means to win a game. I had a game earlier where Jake was crouching in the fucking exit, self healing, and I was standing back, trying to signal him that he could leave through the hatch that was right outside the exit. I stood there, waiting for him to just leave through the exit or the hatch, but he just kept on self healing. I finally had enough and hit him right before he was done healing and hooked him because he was to stupid to stand right next the the invisible wall. After the game, I called him a greedy nigger and told him he should have left through the hatch, and his team mates agreed. But you know hat he responded with? "Who cares man I won xd I got 16k BP". They don't understand that getting enough BP to stave off a derank isn't winning the game, it is still losing, and it is direct outcome from how shitty and unbalanced this game is.

You're better off getting right up in there ass with the saw and doing it from really far away

>hillbilly
>chain addons
>thanato
>nurse's calling

Literally cannot wait

>They don't understand that getting enough BP to stave off a derank isn't winning the game
If I didn't pip I don't feel like I've won. Killing four survivors in five minutes brings me little satisfaction if I didn't pip. I like how the game requires you to do different types of actions to pip.

This game is shit but its still better than evolve

at least evolve takes skill

>hold F
>skill
lmao

>Skill

Deerstalker completes the seal.

If you goal is to just pip every game its not a big problem.

does struggling on hook just not work? I hold space but just die instantly

Playing the game. Matchmaking has been working all day. Gotta farm the free weekenders.

>Nurse
>Stridor
>Bloodhound
>Nurse's calling
>Deerstalker
And people are already complaining about not being able to lose her.

Gotta mash

I really don't get why so many people quit. All it does is make you lose all the points you would've earned in exchange for getting out of the game a bit earlier. Even when I'm salty as fuck I resist the urge to ragequit.

>playing as Nurse on Wreckers
>get down to 2 Claudettes
>want to farm them so I can get the 2 pip achievement
>they get the gens done but the gates are close enough to blink between
>just need a bit more hunting
>one of them manages to get one of the gates open
>just barely get to them in time to get the last hunting points I needed
>decide to just let the other one go
>they won't escape even after I went to the other side of the map
>they're injured and I find them
>smack them down so I can carry them to the exit
>they quit

Why? They would've had a ton of points.

It forces killers to take iron grasp or literally never win, it's shit.
>Just leave them on the ground!
The other survivors fix all the generators if I use him as bait, and if I leave he gets picked back up with no harm done.

that would have been nice to get told

Points aren't worth anything anyuway.

>being nice to shit heads

I bet you don't hook camp Jakefags either

If they're already rank 20 without pips (read: a noob) then disconnecting just means that they can find their next game quicker. Why wait for the killer to carry you over to the nearest hook so you have to go through the long hook animation and then the leaderboard when you can just disconnect and find the next match? It's not like they lose anything.

Still a retarded move on their part, but hey. Free quitter bonus for me.

Being able to level quicker and unlock new stuff isn't worth anything?

But the match had gone on for at least 20 minutes. They essentially made it so that 20 minutes was for nothing just to save a minute or two.

...What? They were fairly low-ranked Claudettes. What the fuck are you talking about?

Well if you just care about playing the game it's fine. Usually better to quit if you get downed or hooked and obvious help ain't coming or you're getting camped.

>last survivor in a group of free weekend players runs past the hatch
>2/3 remaining generators right by hatch
>hit him and he runs past it again
>hit him again, halfway to the hook decide to turn around to teach him about the hatch
Did I do the right thing or should I have kept him ignorant?

You did the right thing user

What are the chances this will be on sale at a larger discount around halloween?

The Nurse is so broken. Whenever I see a survivor, it becomes a game of "Where is the nearest hook" I don't need to chase. I don't need to look, or play smart. I just hit them and find a hook. Sometimes, someone jukes my out while I'm blinking, but even then, I still haven't gotten anything lower than 3 kills a match. I feel so guilty playing as her, its so unfair.

dumb survivorbabby

yall niggas need to learn how to play against the nurse

>look user its someone who plays the nurse and is trying to defend her laughinggirls.jpeg

keep that mindset, you will surely get better

give me some tips cool friend. i legit have no idea what to do if she sees me. help a dwight out man

>Killbilly
>run into a gen to find 2 people working on it
>chainsaw one of them
>hook them
>know the other one is nearby so stay close but still look around a bit
>goes for the save and I grab him
>this happens a couple more times with different people
>post game
>"fucking camper"

Do these people seriously think that I'd leave if I knew someone was literally RIGHT there?

Also if any drawfags are in here, this pic is begging to be hillbilly/nurse with the caption changed from Poorfags to Survivors

let me guess, you think we should run directly at her :^)

free weekend pleb here, been following the game since beta through some streams

thought the whole game would just get dropped after the first cash grab wave, still somewhat questioning with starbreeze being involved for the infinite DLC to come with high prices

anyway, downloaded game, downloaded DLC, cant play nurse or the new survivor, they dont pop up but already played a game against the nurse so I definitely have the thing downloaded

wat do?

Aren't these the jews behind payday 2?
Is the free weekend a trick so they can start selling dlc out the ass in a few weeks?

Who even knows. Probably?

I had my fun from playing since the beta so I already got my moneys worth out of it

Free players can't access dlc even if it's free during a free weekend. Nurse and Nea are a dlc instead of a normal patch right before the free weekend to trick new players into buying the game to play as them.

Maybe only people who have bought the game can use the DLC.

The DLC is automatically downloaded as part of the update, all clicking download did for me was enable the use of the new content.

>Fixed a bug where survivors could win
Is it just me or are pallets completely fucked now? I'm hitting people like 90% of the time now when they're about to throw down a pallet.

I think you should be able to keep whatever bloodpoints you get regardless if you escape or not

But in order to gain a pip, you have to actually escape.

At the moment, there's no fear of getting saced because you'll get that damn pip anyways.

>use mist offering
>become invincible

They have the same publisher as Payday 2 used to have. However, according to what Overkill has said in the past and what Behavior has said recently, they only handle marketing.

Only if you were altruistic and fixed two and a half generators, or juked the killer for five minutes in which case you deserve a pip.

What's with all the fucking updates?

>being mad about a dev fixing their game

Frenzied patches to undo the damage of retarded free weekend reviews

At least the matchmaking is finally fucking working.

I haven't had to click join lobby twice since the last one.

>Drag survivor into basement
>His butt buddies keep dashing in to save him while one fixes gens
>Manage to sac 2, last one gives up on trying to stun me with a flashlight and escapes along with generator man
>"Fucking killer camping too much"

Don't you know it's camping if you don't leave despite the fact that they're all piled up trying to unhook?

I love this new free weekend. Gives me a great opportunity to use all my chainsaw speed limiters.

stop trying to win the game.

It's cheap.

If I go for the Mori and the Entity swallows teachable Enduring, I'm still guaranteed to get it the next bloodweb, right guys?

Just go for the perk. It's unlikely to take the Mori. The Mori will only take 2 more nodes after you grab the perk.

Probably.

not guaranteed, but you'll have a chance at getting it later.
also, why the fuck do you want enduring

Gotta catch 'em all

One time one of them glued themselves to my ass as I was carrying someone down. Then they freed the hooked person when I was still walking upstairs, expecting me to not hear the loud as fuck unhooking noise

Damn it sure is nice having all my bear traps without needing anti sab add-ons anymore.

Who /devious/ here?
>pretend to be farming Wraith
>help survivors power on gens
>fifth gen finally gets up
>gates are powered
>NOEDtime.jpeg
>not a single survivor

If you don't get rid of the perk it'll keep cluttering up your bloodweb and not giving you the ones that are actually good.

This is why I don't trust a single friendly wraith.

I stay away from those fuckers and leave as soon as the gates are open.

>pretend to be afk
>survivors eventually find me
>they start doing gens
>soon as NOED pops, engage murder mode

>lv 30
>rank 19

It's called "losing 3 pips every time you restart the game because the devs are faggots", faggot.

Weird, not happening for me

I want Enduring to show palletstunners who's boss.

It was patched yesterday, but they didn't restore the pips.

What's the point? They had their pips anyway.