/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

THICK EDITION

>What is this?
A city/campus builder that has the best writing marvel has seen in decades. Get ready to pay up :^)

>Is it free?
Yes. Oh, you want to actually succeed? Then no, not really.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI [No Hawkeye isn't in this game]

>Current event:
MODOK almost gone. Better beat Streak 7 :^)

>last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www73.zippyshare.com/v/cjl24yR7/file.html
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4yrz5w/can_i_get_modok_calculatorspreadsheet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you're are lazy copy/paste job forgot to change the edition

the thick got the better of me, sorry lads

So do we know if the character upgrades will stick around like they did for the U.K event?

I imagine they will, especially since MODOK wouldn't be upgradeable otherwise.

at least you fixed the last thread link

Considering how much breathing room you have between streak resets in later fights (48 hours), it's really less about how many blockers you should have before you start fighting him, and more about how close you are to having enough. You need 123 total if you're F2P going for Streak 7, so subtract how many you have from 123, multiply that figure by 2/3 (divide by three then multiply by two on a simple calculator), and that's how many hours of blocker-dropping missions you still need to send Tony, Janet, and SG on.

For instance, if you have 60 blockers right now, you need 63 more. 2/3 of 63 blockers means you need 42-hours-worth more.

Currently, there are just under 76 hours left in the event. I think it would be wise to need no more than 66 blockers by the time you beat Streak 5, though I think technically you could get by if you still need 69. Even at 66 you aren't going to be getting much sleep.

if it takes 25 shards to skip the gold statue to give you 30 shards, can't i just do that as many times as i want to get unlimited shards?

they might have programmed it to stop after 30 drops

No since you can only get 900 from the statue

So we know that Jessica, Luke, Iron Fist and DD are gonna be in the Hell's Kitchen event, most likely as free since we could get their unlock items from the crate. Who will be premium?

Misty Knight and She-Hulk

>most likely as free

Good god you're delusional.

All if free with hack.

Just realized we might have seen MODOK's rank 1 and 5 models. In the story cutscenes he's got a hot rod flame and hot rod pipes in the back. I'm up to streak 9 now and realized he's got little tail fins and no flame job. So plain Jane MODOK is probably first and Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Kruising as his last stage

Another "forever rank 1 outfit" character.

If they where premium they would not have unlock items.

They could be upgrade items, and remember, they were from a premium crate. Never doubt the strength of the Jew's jewery.

how the fuck am i supposed to beat modocks rank 7 streak if the streak itself breaks every 24 hours?

each time you beat a streak the clock resets to 24

Rank 6 and 7 are 48 hours

I guess I cocked up by beating him 3 times a a row then

pretty much, you had to pace yourself

there's probably still time to keep trying, just make the most of the time you have left

But we only have 48 hours of the event left in total

:^)

you need about 80 psionic interruptors saved before you start, so you can then farm the other 40 as you go

Not too bad, really. Between streaks 4-7, you've got nearly 144 hours before MODOK resets, assuming you beat each streak at the very end of its timer. We've got just barely half that left before the event ends, so assuming you're on target to have enough agents and blockers before then, you've got all the time you need.

How do you hack this game on Android? I'm more interested in the city building aspect, so I want Hulk unlocked instead of waiting hours upon hours for debris to clear and get Pym Particles for it.

Not 72? I thought the event ends on tuesday.

>install the game
>play through tutorial
>uninstall the game
>download hacked APK
>install it
>buy shit
>uninstall APK
>install game again

Do you have a link, friend?

>4 more acorns for Squirrel Waifu
Come on, I need the THICK.

I think this was the last one posted.
www73.zippyshare.com/v/cjl24yR7/file.html

>THICK EDITION

Last thread was THICK EDITION

I'm amazed you bothered to change the copypasta text in the OP post, but not make up your own edition.

I was too excited lad. I'm sorry, lad. Won't happen again, bruv. I was too mesmerized by the thick. I was in the thick of it, you might say.

Look out, shes going to eat you when you're not looking!

My OTP is so cute

Got MODOK today. What are the bonus level rewards outside the action figures

How do I check how many sonic blockers I have?

Go to your inventory

how well does this run on blue stacks? i only have a samsung galaxy s4 and the screen is very small

is this evony online tier fun or whats going on

>Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Kruising
I laughed.

M.O.D.O.K hats that are probably needed for upgrading him.

What are those clear things the goons drop?

You need 1 clear thing to fight goons. So it consumes it on the next fight.
I think Tinyco was just lazy to code out an energy requirement for fights, so they just gave you one every fight.

Cool

Holy shit Rank 5 Widow's tits
I thought tango outift was lewd but those fucking tits m8

>aou suit

Bump

are there more streaks after streak 10, or does it end there? I'll be done with it in the morning, and I'm wondering if I should keep on building level 3 mooks, or if I should switch back to level 2 ones so I can work on Iron Squirrel. If there's more streaks, I might as well go for them. I rather make sure I get all of MOEDOK's upgrade mats than a static decoration.

we finally had one auto sage on us, and now this one just won't stay alive

This is obviously a sign the game is dying, user. We'll never see these threads again.

People are somehow still confused on when the event ends. You retards know there's a faq page in the game right?

I think it might be a sign that most of the people who play this game and post in this thread also have a life on Saturday night, since the weekends is when we have the most trouble keeping threads alive.. That seems very counterintuitive.

So how circle-jerky do we wanna get here? Sometimes I feel like it might be worth it to have like, a Discord chat or something.

I'm not gonna lie user, I've been thinking of something like that for several weeks now, but the threat of a circle jerk keeps it at bay

There is a discord out there for it, people talk about it on leddit all the time. That's too much for me. I rather just hang here. I just wish we had more fan artwork. The stuff we do get is cute as hell, and if we got more, it would definitely keep things alive around here.

I was referring to a Discord more just for /maag/.

There's not all that much to talk about now. Everyone is building troops and that's it really.

> Implying most people here don't lurk or post on reddit

Hellcat, Elektra, and Punisher are also confirmed.

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4yrz5w/can_i_get_modok_calculatorspreadsheet/

reddit autists finally did this

Is this a MMO?

no

Tap and wait mobile game

I could see it.
the reddit one is pure garbage,, unsurprisingly.

>implying it's not just the one guy that goes there and reports back to us so we can laugh at the cucks

I browsed for a while. But the people their are so hard to stand at all. I can not deal with reddit.

lifesaving bump.

Clear!

Someone mentioned it in the last thread, here's photographic evidence

Behold... The Vision!

Has it really been four months. I haven't seen Star-Lord mentioned once, I miss him

Wasn't he in a cutscene in civil war?
It was one of the GOTG guys.

I remember Gamora coming up when they were talking about tough girls or something, Groot was mentioned once by Wasp, and now we got Rocket.

Poor Star Lord. Forever doomed to dancey-dance his way around campus, never stopping to interact with any of his peers, except on those rare occasions Black Panther wants to beat on him, Loki wants to cockblock him, or Felicia wants him to slip in bird shit.

So many cool characters doomed to same fate..

I swear they just keep making her tits bigger in every costume for her.

AoU wasn't that bad and I like the Tron lines.

Why is Vision a DJ in this?

Because why not

It's somewhat weird for event characters. As far as the game story is concerned, every event has taken place, even for new players. So if a new player starts today, the academy has already gone through the GotG crash landing, Cap and IM having an argument, and the clusterfuck that was the Spidey event, plus the mini events in between. But they won't have the cast from those events around, so they're locked out of missions. Same as Zemo showing up in cutscenes for a number of us, but most of us don't have him now and I'm guessing we'll all have him next time he's on sale since we've embraced hacklife

>38/100 Acorns
Is it still possible, /maag/?.

Thus might eventually put the event characters for sale as premiums, if there's enough demand

shards

It says I'd need 1740.
I only have about 60.

"Buy" as many pyramids as you need

It should still be possible with the gold ringed AIM monks giving out a good amount of acorns

hacks

Since I'm just sending Wasp/Tony/SG to Stark Tower and training agents I've decided to do all the upgrades possible.
So now the third of my campus is under construction.

fug
Those take up twice the amount of recruits, though, right?

You're on iOS and hacklife isn't an option?

I just don't like the idea of "hacking" or "cheating".
And I'm android.

You are 1 day from getting her. You need 6x lvl1 and 6x lvl2 agents.
Gold ringed guys take 2 agents to defeat but give more acorns. Also defeating lvl1 Engineer gives you enough watches to train 2 lvl2 agents.

The require twice the recruits, but give four times the rewards.

Ah, I should've noticed that.

The recent Spider event was in itself essentially a cheat--about half of the supposedly F2P stuff was locked behind (not very well) hidden paywalls.

Because of that, you'll find most of the posters here more than willing to put any sense of cheating ethics aside, at least as relates to this game.

They also cranked up the difficulty in the middle of the event so that even paid players frequently failed the most basic of free to play goals.

Not to mention the clusterfuck that was getting best girl Cat

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW arhat didn't get best boy Electro

Really? I guess you could say that's rather surprising.