/eslg/ - Elder Scrolls Lore General

For discussion of the lore, quests, mods and really any other aspects from any games of The Elder Scrolls series - minus the fanmade waifus and booru discussion that dominates /tesg/.

>Have a suggestion for what should be in the OP? Just ask for it to be included in the next one!

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Allowed for now, I guess well see how cancerous discussion gets.

>Namefags and waifu-ists are crossposting here?
Ignore, hide, report.

Let's hope this kicks off as an actually place to discuss TES.
Assuming this surpasses /tesg/ in popularity, we'll usurp that name.

>people taking copypasta seriously general

Your a fucking faggot

FUCK WAIFUPOSTERS

MAKE /TESG. GREAT AGAIN

Morrowind Post.

>Assuming this surpasses /tesg/ in popularity, we'll usurp that name.
top laff

I see your morrowind post, and raise you a daggerfall post.
Daggerfall lore > any other lore

I'm upset because good majority of you are liars, and I fucking hate liars. You mock and insult people all day long, when they tell you to fuck off you hide under the guise of "critcism", which is bullshit.

You don't give a damn about whether or not the character improves, very few of you, if any at all spend time giving real, thoughtful criticism. If you decide you hate someone for whatever trivial reason you just shitpost about them endlessly until you get tired or leave.

If by chance someone does take your criticism, whether or not they recieve a positve receptions afterwards is completely up to user's mood. Time and time again I've seen blatant lying and deceit where anons will fabricate silly-ass stories for the sole purpose of justifying their autistic hatred.

You because can't just leave well enough alone, because you can't see something you don't like and not be a tremendous asshole. Because you can't not be a self-righteous douchebag that thinks his opinion is some great, mighty fucking weapon. Nobody gives a shit about your opinion, especially not some anonymous coward whose advice is mediocre at best.

I've never seen a work of true genius, or a work I'd even consider decent come out from the "criticism" anons give. We have guides in the OP, we have guides on google, there's nothing that pea-sized brain of yours can give that we don't already have or need.

The narrative here is real fucking basic, so I'll sum it up. You're a pretender and a liar, you aren't fooling me or yourself. You're a miserable douchebag that gets off on trying to piss other people off because you know we can't stop you. That's all you fucking do, that's all this thread ever is save for a few hours in the day.

It's just a huge orgy of miserable cunts deceiving themselves into some self-appointed state of superiority.

It's a joke, and so is your worthless advice.

How can you write all that without making any sense or any points at all??
Astonishing.

Funny to see the waifushits think an actual thread about the game will fail while their circlejerk will stay.
Like they forget they chased away all the people who actually like the game.

Great, now we've killed both generals.

lol
Your thread is off to a great start.
>no lore
>no gameplay
>no mods
Just whining.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'waifushit' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic waifu isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your oats onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a dumb disgusting "waifus". Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic waifufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "post butts".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>For discussion of the lore, quests, mods and really any other aspects from any games of The Elder Scrolls series
Then why call it lore general?

>imply there's only one person here
>implying almost all the whining isn't from waifu posters

>the people that actually want to discuss lore are on either Veeky Forums or one of the many classic sites that have existed for years
>this thread literally just exists because someone's butthurt and will die just like every other attempt that has been made

Why call it tesg when it's only skyrim

I think this type of general could kinda work if it was a weekly type of thing.
You need to get rid of that, im only here because tesg sucks attitude though

I just think it needs a better, more inclusive name. So that people will know at a glance that this is the place to talk about the games in general.

Actually you should just convince /tesg/ to take the /eswg/ or Skyrim General and then this can be /tesg/.

>I think this type of general could kinda work if it was a weekly type of thing.
It already is, on Veeky Forums.

you fucking nigger
you want other games - you post other games
you literal fucking subhuman baboon, is it really that hard for you to stop expecting people to do what you want without you putting in any effort at all

>literally no lore has been posted
>not even an attempt
Oh my fucking god. This is pathetic. Just go to the Veeky Forums thread, goddamn.

Go back to /tesg/ if you're just going to repeatedly make posts about how devastated you are that there are people who don't want to see your waifu's """femnine penis""" and would rather discuss the games.

I'm just waiting for someone to, you know, discuss the game.

everyone chill out and fap

What we need is jut proper enforcement of the rules from the mods.
Then we can talk about a need for splitting tes generals.
Most of the problems with waifuposting is how it's completely rulebreaking and tries everything it can to not actually be tes, but they constantly post their shit and take over the general, like a cancer.

A common response is that "all of vg is like this", but I've personally seen lolg improve, albeit slightly, due to a very stubborn janitor(s).

But until we actually clean up the source of the problems, this thread is actually just adding to the issue.

>tesqwcc
>tesq whining and complaining central
that's what this thread should be called

>tesq
What's the "q" for?

>waifuposters are cancer!
>They ruin the thread
>We need to ban them all
>Look at how they drive away people who don't post waifus!
>They don't even play the game!!

>/elsg/ is created
>spergs come over here
>shitposts in /tesg/ dies down
>waifufags continue waifan
>Anons talking about lore and quest mods
>harmony
Oh I'm laffin

Is this pasta? If not, I weep for you faggot.

More like the shitposters ruining tesg came over here thinking it was a new tesg thread and realized they fucked up, so stopped posting altogether.

That's what I'm saying.

Shitposters migrated here and /tesg/ is harmony now. They'll still blame all the problems with the thread on waifus, though.

Do you have an actual response, or did you not get your fill of shitposting from tesg

this tbqh
it might ((MIGHT)) work out better for both groups

>waifuposters stop and shitposting begins
>shitposting stops and waifuposting begins
>totally not the waifuposters guys!!!

So, uh, where's the lore and gameplay?

Over in tg

it's to be expected that there'd be some backlash from people at /tesg/.
once they've gone this will be kinda like the Veeky Forums thread, only 24/7 rather than just for weekends, and discussion will be allowed on wider topics than just lore - like teso, any news on upcoming games, the re-release, etc.

I don't really think it's focused enough to be called backlash.

So is Racemenu still the best choice?

>like teso
Nice try, but it has even less relation to the TES lore than any OC skyrim waifu.

>teso
Haha no

>any news on upcoming games
What news?

>the re-release
What is there to talk about?

Face it. /tesg/ talks about mods and lore. You're just cranky that no one wants to talk about what you want when you want. Grow the fuck up.

Just stop posting, let it die. That's what I'm gonna do now. It started kinda funny, but OP seems really desperate.
Go to Veeky Forums for lore, /tesg/ for everything else, and leave OP to crying himself to sleep with images of waifus in his head.

>/tesg/ talks about lore.

Why would you lie on the internet?
They spend more time talking about the circumference of their virtual loli's thighs.

>They spend more time talking about waifus and lore, therefore they don't talk about lore.
Are you actually retarded?

Lore wise, what happened to the first vampire? Surely the count living in skyrim doesn't have the arrogance to even think he alone is the first true vampire under the eyes of Molag Bal?

The first vampire was created when Molag Bal raped a Nedic virgin girl in the first era.
Being raped by Molag Bal is how most pure blooded female vampires, including Serana, got infected.
It goes into more detail in TESO, but it's hard to tell how much of TESO lore stuff is going to be accepted in future TES.

>this is common knowledge in regular /tesg/
>this is what /eslg/ "discusses"
wew lad. Great general so far. Keep it up.

This isn't tesg, you don't have your circlejerk here to back you up.
Tesg is the only general that has to go to a completely different board just to talk about he lore.
A few sad fools like some here believe in a better tesg, one that isn't filled with shitposting, passive aggressive comments, and bare nudity just for the sake of being nude, so we try to post in tesg.
As such we get posts like yours, just baseless insults or something similarly as immature, even when we try to distance ourselves from those kinds of posts.

don't be butthurt and go home

go to Veeky Forums if you want lore threads they already have been doing it forever

>oblivion
time to play

The issue with tg is it's not tesg without waifus, it's just lore
You're not really supposed to talk about adventures or mods or the game itself