Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

2nd Anthology full volume: mega.nz/#!fA9hGAzS!RNopJ8V-4FtTmH02SqOggEZ9_ti8thVr8_1edl-ZWfo

Hanamaru Web Radio:
mediafire.com/folder/2zcdrw6pkmh6x

Play, read, and listen more.
Post anything you're looking forward to and comments after.

Hell yeah.

Taishou Alice will be localized?

post about what you're reading, ask shit if you're interested in what people are talking about and you haven't read it before.

yeah. pic related.

If you can call it that.

We kill it

This general seems to have a hard time actually reading things because "everything is shit" or something, and then give lame ass excuses like "b-but it's too hard" when they hear something's good.

>That font
Holy shit, the dream is already over

It gets even better.

I still need to play TaiAli myself but I've heard a lot of praise for it so it's a shame to see such an incompetent company get their hands on it.
Aside from that debacle though, I'm pretty pleased with the growth in the western market lately. Now is probably the best time yet to be an EOP and I'm curious to see if more localizers join in. I wouldn't be surprised to see KBO announced next.

How is nil admirari?

Doesn't it have a physical release .?

The dream was never alive.

.? . ?

Someone played it here a while back and apparently it's not very good.

Honestly, part of me wishes vns in general would never have become as mainstream as they are because it'll just attract more annoying people, but at the same time I guess it wouldn't hurt the industry if they also got more income from the outside.

Pretty sure all Japanese (otome) games have physical releases. Where do you live to not know that?

I'd be willing to put up with annoying people if that meant getting more live instruments in my powerpoint vidya.

Do EOPs even buy things?

Well yeah, history based stuff like Taisho Mebusline, that R18 game or KgK are relatively hard to read.
But I haven't seen many complain about 'everything is shit', more about 'no time but endless backlog'.

Only if they're on Vita, for obvious reasons.

>I've heard a lot of praise
I personally liked TaiAli for the writing style.
Which is pretty easy to ruin with a translation.

I can only find the cd.

Search harder.

Maybe it's because I live under a rock, but I don't have much trouble keeping exposure to the annoying ones to a minimum. The growth might even bring in some decent new fans as well.

Not them but depends on what it is. I generally don't socialize online outside Veeky Forums, but there's been a few titles where I kept running into cancerous fans no matter what I did. One of them was DMMd when it was at its height a few years ago. It's admittedly a little unsettling thinking something I like might end up like that, or that it might get a bad translation some day.

I don't care about other people, I want my favorite games to get more money.

>implying they'll buy it unless its a dirt cheap mobage

Despite being a PSP game people bought Hakuoki enough times for it to be released three times over, Ozmafia got at least as many sales on Steam as the Vita port did in Japan despite being a PC game, and Code:Realize and Norn 9 did well enough for Aksys to give the green light on 4 more Otomate titles.

So yes, despite what you catty women think there are some people out there in the world who are buying these games.

Yeah, I mostly want to see the developers thrive. The English VN scene has shown dramatic growth the last couple years and maybe that has me optimistic.

We'll have to wait and see how it plays out for Aksys and MG's newest acquisitions.

I think everything at this point is safe from attracting Dramatical Murder-tier autism.
It attracted the attention of EOP fujoshits at a time where BL games were a novelty to them which is probably why shit got ridiculous. They also seem to have permanently confined themselves to N+C for some reason.

>you catty women
That's a first.

Is there any full-priced Otome game released for PC? Ozmafia is relatively cheap, and Amnesia is always on super discount so they don't count.

Anybody here preordered Omega Meme?

I really love how Ishikawa is voicing Kasen. It's fucking amazing.
I should play more often with voices turned on.

I thought the prose was jarring and bloated at times in a way that ruined the comedic flow of some scenes. Then there wasn't enough narration in places that did need it and too much dialog.
Other than the usual nuances and double meanings that get lost in translation I don't think the style was notable enough to need desperate preservation. With the quality of the promo work we've seen from e2 so far I'm more worried about the plot being preserved.

There was some great dialog though, especially in Kaguya's route.
Kaguya's route was really top tier in general.

What do you even consider full price?

Such professional work.

Wait, is this shit official? Did they hire someone that just figured out how text boxes work on Word 2003?

yes

Are you fucking serious? I thought it was something some tumblr whale put up or some shit.

Same as Vita prices, 40 bucks.

Move in together with our aniki /vn/

If only.

>Haitaka to be released in about a month
This is probably going to get delayed, isn't it?

Norn 9, code realize, and amnesia are on a sale in the psn store if anyone has still been considering getting them.

>letting the thread die
Shiggy.

Love Revo's brother ending was trippy as fuck. I don't understand how he was hanging out with that creeper of a bestfriend for so long. It's also totes harsh on missing out the trigger for Kennosuke's route so I wasn't able to invite him out for the summer trip.

Out of the games I have on hand, should I play Bad Apple Wars, Goes or Angelique Retour next?

BAW is decent, haven't played the others. Goes looks cute, but I heard it's bad.

Go for Goes and tell us about it. Haven't heard much from blog about it.

up

Amnesia is $30 full priced on the PSN since games are usually $30 on the PSN when they're digital only. The only exception of the top my head I can recall are the Atelier games.

it's too early to die

Would you his horns?

Lick them

There's nothing to say about it, other than “It's bad“. Story sucks, romance sucks, tons of copy&past. Art and voice acting are the only good part.

Hell yes.

bump

>This is the latest audio in mellow yellow's popular "masturbation performance" series.
>Enjoy the strokes and moans of cosplaying otoko no ko Aoi Asakawa!
>He pleasures himself so you can pleasure yourself; shamefully recorded in a studio environment!

That's a thing? Doujinshi CDs sure are something else.
I'm morbidly curious, anyone listened to that series?

roll for it.

Listened to the first one and it sure was something different. It's like spying on someone who jerking off. Never before have I felt so embarrassed, but at the same time it was strangely exciting.
You really should give it a try if you're curious.

I haven't heard the otokonoko one, but I did listen the Kanata one. The moans were good. It's exactly as the described where plays with himself a toy.

Bump

Well I know what I'm listening to next.

As much as I'd love to listen to these I'm not sure if I could deal with the shame of knowing they're on my credit card records.

I learned to stop caring when I dealt with a personal deputy. The guy was a solo business with a limited group of customers. Just shrug it off already.

It doesn't actually show up as DLsite or the name of the product you know. That's a basic thing pretty much all companies who sell lewd things online do.

You can always buy points on the SFW page and pay with them.

Slut wins.

They all win.

Why couldn't they sell that tshirt with the autographs?

>10

Personally I can get the appeal unless they actually talk to the listener, in which case it's too embarrassing for me.

Actually, that sounds even hotter. Perhaps a walks in on scenario or fap for you/let me watch. It really doesn't happen enough.

I got over it and bought the Kanata one.

Hot damn.

It was also cute hearing him be really embarrassed about the questions and hearing him stumble over his words a lot. That one review was right, it is good for those who are rather S.

>10

We've started with the next anthology, Touken Ranbu Anthology ~ Hibana Chirase, Touken Danshi ~
As always, I'll be upping the chapters on batoto as well.
And this time working with my scans again.

Chapter 1 + 2: mega.nz/#!uctVBB5a!kyBf5XJucLwtZUh_9Kr23TUhQW_L-qHGD7dJb_5GvJ0

>everything sucks except for the art and voice acting
>tons of copy&paste
Sad. That was awful to learn about. I thought it was going to be a light sweet game. It's too bad the writing seemed to have suffered in the worst way possible.

Worst part is, they had so many opportunities to shove in sweet moments, but just fucking didn't.

In a lot of cases they glossed over it by mentioning it on a summary screen. I kid you not, they summarized part of the school festival for one character by writing “and then [after some drama] we walked around the booths holding hands“ before skipping to the next scene.

What's the consensus on Mystic Messenger?

otome simsimi

>10

>10

>just fucking didn't
>glossed over it by mentioning it on a summary screen
For purpose? That's over the line. Fucking hell, who thought that was a good idea to implement that in a game meant to stir up feelings with sweet gooey moments the first place?

Looking at the summary, that doesn't seem to be its focus at all.

post underrated games