Nissan skylines in the USA

r32, r33, and r34

Which do you want most?
You want a GTR or a gtst or gtt drift pig?
How much would you pay for a clean one of your choice?

R32 is the best experience for a proper driver out of all of those.

>tfw californian

R33.

this is the biggest crock of shit i've read on /o todayjust let the person to buy whichever GTR he wishes, wait what the fuck why would someone need to buy R32 first beforehand, i don't have a proper reaction image for such a stupid post.

Im sort of weighing up weather i'd be able to buy a bunch up and sell them to the US, im just sort of trying to get a feel for the general feeling towards different models.

>how much would you pay for 25 year old outdated technology when you could buy a better/faster/newer/more comfortable car
Not much

then like, there was no point answering?

>posts thread gauging interest in a car
>gets triggered by someone saying they wouldn't be interested

ok well i'll rephrase, i only want the opinion of people who want one.

If I could get a mint, no rust, low mile BNR32 for $15k- $20k I'd hop on it.
I've been driving a S13 in the US for 4 years now & have had to import & source SR parts thru facebook/fourms for repairs on a tired old chassis that's been drifted & smashed up. A decent condition Skyline would be a nice upgrade while still being familiar to me to work on.

Modern cars would most likely be worse due to ecology norms mainly. Both R34 and Silvia stopped their production in 2002 and weren't replaced, those are the last cool cars Nissan made.
5th gen Civics can make 130 hp n/a on trash 92 gasoline, that's unheard of for a modern car.
If you specifically want a sport car in our time they're basically limited to very expensive ones.

>I have never driven any of them

>Skyline would be a nice upgrade while still being familiar to me to work on.
it isn't

when you say that price range are you meaning a gts-t,or gtr? 2 or 4 door?

Too bad you can only import cars that are 25 years old or older.

What are you doing here..

Modern safety requirements, crash ratings etc have made modern sports cars an entirely different experience to the turbo rockets of the 90s. Sure you could buy a new car that does marginally faster laptimes or 0-60.. but you can't buy what 90s Jap sports cars give anymore. They are raw and chuckable, there's no TCS or esc, they make ridiculous noises that sound fucking cool.. seriously if you don't enjoy them I would suggest you're not a car enthusiast or you're an ignorant fuckwit. I love my v8s.. but I also own a turbo shitbox from Japan and love it.

> Nissan
> anything but chink-shit tier build quality and performance

Enjoy your money pit, goyim. I'll stick with american made Corvette

ive been doing halfcuts of non-performance cars for another country. that tweaks my interest a bit i never considered if there was a shortage of sr20 parts in the us

Bnr32 so GTR.
I'm not a complete cuck. I'm waiting till the R33 is 25 years so they flood the market & bring R32 prices down. Same thing that happened in Canada

would it shock you to hear i've never actually met a jew (that i know of at least)?

also i have a camaro. I like it.

There's a guy in my area who has 4 r32's, talked with him at the gas station a few days ago because the one he was in was damn near pristine and he mentioned he imported 3 others as well.

>it had meme37's
>live just outside of Seattle

meme37 a best

This is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

he should trip up

>R33
>GT-R
>about tree fiddy

r30 or r29

Anything older is for stupid weebs

>r29

R32 GTS-T sedan

yeah Id take a R31 or DR30 over any of the later ones

but I also really like C110s and C10s

have driven an r32 gtr with $50,000 of after market modifications so probably that, it ruined all other cars for me.
be willing to pay $15,000 for one i guess, they aren't anything special anymore and it's not like they are rare at all.

all me

they're going to get more rare. Americans have been buying the shit out of them and wrecking them or tearing them down for parts. Japanese do the same with the tearing down for parts.

I don't know what you mean by that, but if you're this guy you should jump off a really tall bridge.

>Believing the 'Built in the USA' meme

>drives a VL Holden

Why do people assume that if i dont like nissan that i like GM?
GM is terrible too m8

woosh