/italian/

Post your italians.
Angry post-giulia assblasted BMW fanbois not welcome.

>just removed pillar vinyl trim and washed it

when will you kill yourself?

rude

MAKE WAY FOR GRORIOUS SERB CAR

actually it's you who's being rude, acting like a total shill and shitposting all over the Veeky Forums

yeee

Basically ruled S1600

Wr should I get a rvt1000f or fj1100/1200 or fz6

going to take a look at the Fiata next weekend. My Twingo is secretly hoping I won't fit in.

124 are Sexy af.

didn't mean to quote, damnit

yeah that's what's worrying me though. I couldn't wait to drive the new one since the first pictures leaked and I would be disappointed as fuck if I'm too tall or too fat to drive it. In that case I might have to get an Abarth 595 or so.

I'm not going to lie, my favorite car to drive when I worked at the auto auction was a bone stock fiat 500. That thing was hilarious to drive and fun af. My buddy also had one and I got to hoon it. I would totally buy one for a dd.

is wr user and yellow punto user the same person?

Yes
>He literally is a meme

rvt1000f

ayy lmao

hey br/o/thers,
Could anyone tell me what the 500's are like in terms of reliablity? Are they as fun as they look? I know the engine size is fairly small (1.2) but are they quick?
How would an Abarth 500 compare in terms of reliablity and maintenance costs?

mom has a 0.9l twinair
thing is fun as fuck, revs up in like no time, ran 200 km/h (speedo read, not GPS) on the Autobahn and is in general pretty fun because short wheelbase
no idea about the 1.2 tho, sorry.

>twinair
muh dick

thanks user, yes I was looking at the twinair 0.9, it apparently has 105bhp compared to only 70bhp on the 1.2. I assume the turbo adds to the fun, but the 0.9 is probably harder on fuel at higher speeds compared to the 1.2.
How old is your moms 500? Any issues with it so far?

ayy sorry user, I was out for a drive

moms 500c is 5 years old, has made over 120k kilometers now
recently lost a tube for coolant somehow, but other than that it's okay. If you get the convertible, make sure to clean it often, otherwise the roof will get ugly.

Should I buy this?

if you can deal with high seating position then yes

I currently drive a Tacoma, so yes.

well then.
You should surely test drive one.
webm unrelated.