/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc
youtube.com/watch?v=GtL86buzpFY
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=KxvJqXaJFbI
youtube.com/watch?v=x17S_JXmgOs
youtube.com/watch?v=aEMMMi8WsUc
imgur.com/a/0RmhP
imgur.com/a/HgHXg
imgur.com/a/Ymn4x
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for eldritch abominations

>/x/
>it's bullshit.
No way.

/x/ actually used to be cool years ago when it was all conspiracy theories and spooky shit. I always had a good time there.

Now it's all new-age spiritual nonsense and stupidity.

Same tbqh

VEHK, OR AS SOME SAY VIVEC

Spiderpost.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc

I've never seen that particular error before, but make sure you choose to Generate Mipmaps when you export it.

True or not. Did someone ever acquired the 36 lesson of Vivec on Skyrim?
What happened?

CAN YOU HEAR OUR PRAYERS

This motherfucker literally pierced azura throat with is dick.

"He was not born a god. His destiny did not lead him to this crime. He chose this path of his own free will. He stole the godhood and murdered the Hortator. Vivec wrote this."

if you re-post the original again for me, I might be able to do it more justice with an even better edit if you preferred. it's no guarantee, but in order to clean up the lines, I had to smudge them, it would be better to replace it with the original image again I would think.

Eiries update the waifulutions from the last thread

Ok, sure thing!

Galena has a punchable face.

how do I fix load times on my Skyrim save? It took me two minutes to load the game from startup and im only level 5, i tried using the save cleaner on the tesgeneral site but it said there was nothing to clean

Are you using a powerful ENB with lots of detailed shader files, like TKRE? Even on good machines it slows down the startup.

SSD
use like, only 20 mods
don't use script heavy mods
don't save over old saves

Boethiah wasn't satisfied with this offering since he's not a vanilla follower, I guess

How big is your savefile?

here ya go, hope you like this one more 8)

What if I put the base Skyrim install on my SSD and had all my mods on my harddrive?

Let's play a game /tesg/

I'll post a screenshot and the next poster has to post a song that fits the scene, mood, whatever of that shot, while posting a pic of their own for the next poster to continue the game

No this shot isn't mine, it's the newest on the nexus images section

lower your textures, or get an ssd.

I don't think it works the way I'm reading what you've asked

Sound stupid.

Thank you so much!

Man that's a really cool effect. How'd you do it? I like to apply it my own screenshots.

move all your skyrim files to your hardrive, store only your textures on your ssd, meshes would probably be good to place on ssd as well if you have the space for them.

Do you mean like, have them tied into the base game via MO? so that your base folder is empty? because I figure they will still run slow if you're pulling them from the HDD instead of the SSD

Mod Organizer.

>killing Nazeem
You're just jealous he goes to the Cloud District

I wanna see galena get fucked by ylfa

You'd need to start with a waifu if you wanted tesg to join in

Ugh do I have to?

Okay, but I'm not doing Kaarina, he's cheating.

Galena has a kissable face.

no problem :)
noticed you didn't like the edit of that image though... haha ;-P

sorry, I don't remember, I edit every image differently (or at least try to, even if the changes are only subtle from one edit to another), I start from scratch and some I just apply a few filters to, some I put almost an hour's worth of hand editing into, it's all different. it was so long ago, I really don't remember, sorry.

i am not using any enb, and my save file is 10mb, only using the optimized default textures and that one book cover mod when it comes to graphics

>Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.
>tfw Nazeem expects you to go to the Cloud District because you're such a popular person, but he's confused because he never sees you there
>tfw he was about to recommend you go there more often, but then he realizes the reason you're never there is because you're too busy protecting the city, and by extension, his farm
>tfw Nazeem respects you and envies you the entire time but people shit on him

ah don't worry about it. It's cool though, Ill mess around with photoshop later

Wait, you did one of that one? I must have missed it!

That's lewd, user! And private!

or he warns you that there's no pusseeeeeeeeeeeeee

We need more marshmallow.

So Nazeem was just being tsundere the whole time?

youtube.com/watch?v=GtL86buzpFY

I tried user

Who are your top 5 waifus?

Nah. I'm saying, he's not trying to be a dick he's just a little socially autistic and has a hard time expressing himself.

Damn, with 72 mods mine only takes up 6.7mb

Ohhh, okay. I understand what you mean. I guess he doesn't deserve all of the hate he gets if that's how it is. I've always wanted to fuck his wife though.

i said in the graphics department ;^) i've got 216 plugins on

oh jesus
That's prob why it loads slow

i know :( i'm trying to make a new profile that will have fewer mods

>Wait, you did one of that one? I must have missed it!

nah you hated it, cause I blurred out the foreground, you probably thought I did it cause I thought she was ugly, I was just playing around. many of my edits suck because I play around with them. I don't use 'filters' so much as use basic filters, masking and layering techniques with some hand edits here and there, I just post them so people can laugh at it mostly, if they like it, that's just a bonus.

many filters that people use are made of very basic filters used with different layerings, I try to learn them (and possibly new ones) by playing with them. their basic features offered in any image editing software without adding filters to their software. my own reasoning behind this is because I like video editing, specifically I love how powerful ffmpeg is. ffmpeg offers many of those same features, but not really any filters. so if I want to apply a sketch edit to a video for instance, I have to learn how to make a sketch out of the video using basic editing techniques like overlapping two duplicate copies of that image on top of eachother, blurring the top layer and inverting it, then applying a dodge mode effect over it, which gives a sketch of the image.

>fuck his wife

Don't, Whiterun already has a low marriage rate and divorce problem. We don't need to add to it

I'm helping.
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Is it me or there is always someone asking Eiries his top waifus?

fucking shit, really?
youtube.com/watch?v=KxvJqXaJFbI

Cheating how?

Do you have any pics of it cause I need to see them

I found it, this was it.

>Kaarinas lips will never wrap around your average sized cock

I dunno lol

cuz it lacks the very beginnings compared to what's up now.

>"average"

youtube.com/watch?v=x17S_JXmgOs

youtube.com/watch?v=aEMMMi8WsUc

But the "beginnings" were Proto-kaarina, not Kaarina. Entirely different character.

She already complains about him, saying he stuffs himself up the jarl's backside. A divorce is already around the corner.

guess it wasn't the same image actually, close though... ;-P

repostan: imgur.com/a/0RmhP

current order is:
1: imgur.com/a/HgHXg
2: imgur.com/a/Ymn4x
and this one is 3.

That's like saying that early snakestone was "proto" because it was before his sweetroll addiction.

Built for breeding

She needs bigger hips and thicker thighs first.

>dat maximum cleavage

Butt.

I don't think my dick could handle a thicc Kaarina.

Fine fine. I'll take a trip to fireden. This ain't gonna be pretty.

KNIFE!

Nut.

lmao this is so fun
will you be doing lots of these?

Yeah, and don't come back without a Valdimir follower!

I want to see a thick Kaarina desu but I know we never will

What the fuck is this

I want to do at least a few more and make it a nice little contained story.

Degeneracy.

autism incarnate

armpit, if you're into that sort of thing
im not judging

Jesus fucking christ.

Hilter warned us about people like you. But we didn't listen.

is this UNPB or CBBE?

>tfw no qt brown gf with qt armpits to sniff and snuggle in.
>tfw no qt brown gf with a big butt to sniff and snuggle in.

Can we have the beast posters come back?
This is low-tier even for pedoshit. I'd rather see furshit.

Its weird that people are getting so offended by these.

fireden search is broken these days

I think it's just 7BO.

I know, right? I mean, I understand the themes aren't particularly socially acceptable, but it's far from the most offensive thing I've ever done, especially on Veeky Forums. Yet it's pulling in a lot of salt.

please never post shit like this again.

As the Dragonborn, you should help them dragonmend their marriage.

Post more.

I'm not offended. I'm simply saddened and disgusted that a human mind could be so damaged as to think taking the time to make and post this type of thing is a good idea.

VR is gonna change the damn world, user. You just wait.

Thanks user.
I need to get that back

It was It rather puts the focus on Ylfa, which is probably why. I think it might have been during one of Galena's times under the shitposting crosshairs, or close to it. Whatever, it's nice that you're playing around with stuff and trying different things instead of just applying a simple filter and calling it good.