Is this the sexiest car ever made?

yes it is

Other urls found in this thread:

rx7club.com/general-rotary-tech-support-11/rx7-fd-how-much-higher-its-maintenance-638948/
rx7club.com/2nd-generation-specific-1986-1992-17/rotary-maintenance-196057/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the 7M didn't blow headgaskets like a madman and the suspension wasn't fucked from the factory, I would own one.

$100 metal hg
$80 torque wrench
$500 suspension
>being a god, priceless

that doesnt even look good

Rx7 is superior in every way

>rotary
>girlslaughing.jpg

>being this ignorant
>everyone laughing

that looks even worse

>80s shitboxes
>good looking

My opinion is that your opinion sucks

wrong one m9

NO IT'S NOT.

my opinion > your opinion

end of story

You guys are wrong

But the RX7 is objectivly better than the supra.

i don't give a shit about your supra and rotary

Found the beaner

Sir, navigate that rolling rectangle into its appropriate thread.

Better at resting on jack stands while you install your 4th set of apex seals this year, yes.

>not best gen

>Better at resting on jack stands while you install your 4th set of head gaskets this year, yes
Ftfy
Rx7s are reliable as fuck. Stop being ignorant

FB is better than the supra.

>rotary
>reliable
Don't be this delusional folks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit rotards are dumb.

>memeing this hard
Summerfags

>never owned, driven, or understood rotaries
>calls other people dumb
I aint even mad

>Typing "haha" is a meme.

Produce an actual position that makes sense, you know...one other than "rotaries are reliable" ...wait a second, I just caught this...

>accuses me of memeing
>Says RX7s are reliable
WAIIIIITT A SECCOND HURRR

Stay deluded

Im a rotary mechanic.
Ive owned more than 30 rx7s
I work on rotaries constantly.
Most repairs are starters or exhaust work.
Many of my customers are well over 200k miles on the stock engine.
I really dont understand why people say maintenance is hard. Its the same as a piston engine (change your oil).
People thinking they are unreliable is pure ignorance.

haha no, not even top 100

>Ive owned more than 30 rx7s
well this sure says a lot about reliability

>stay deluded

That's like your opinion man, enjoy popping an apex seal on your next speedbump.

Many of your customers also rebuilt their motor immediately upon buying it, most rotary vehicles sitting in the price ranges that aren't gouge-worthy because "Muh mint shitbox" do not have a reliable 20b or 13b in them and are riddled with flaws and damage.

They -are- unreliable without CONSTANT upkeep.

Has nothing to do with it.
Just taking them and making them clean and road worthy for people to enjoy.

Please make room for the champion.

>rebuilt their motor immediately upon buying
Nope
>constant upkeep
What makes you say this?
How is it any different from a piston engine?

Get that slow fucking piece of shit out of this thread.

Lol at rotary fags being so insecure that they shit up every discussion thread with shit posts. Make a containment thread for your no torque sub 200 horsepower n/a shitboxes and stay there

>rebuilt their motor immediately upon buying

OH OK

So, Rx7club.com top forum post recommending a rebuild for every used RX7 and to "Not trust Owners words" for maintenance and nopistons.com over 1,400 posts THIS YEAR alone regarding an engine rebuild are just wrong then?

I've worked on 13bs myself, and twin rotary 20bs, every car meet you go to with rotary fans you will find a person who has personally rebuilt their motor at least four times.

>Constant upkeep

The constant upkeep tier for piston motors and rotary motors are not even in the same fucking planet let alone solar system, don't even pretend like they are.

I'm sorry, but every "RX7 IS BEST ROTARY IS SOEASY EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE A GARAGE" person I meet is just hilarious if they think most people are willing to do what they're willing to do to own what they own.

Many people also prefer just the aesthetic of piston from rotary for many other reasons than just reliability...pistons are just simply better for vehicle practicality and power delivery. I'm sorry.

The "rotary fag" isnt the one that started shitposting.
People think its so funny to meme about rotaries when really they are showing how little they know about cars and engines in general.

See
Also, yes, you are shitting up the fucking thread; this is a supra thread.

Go the fuck away, go posts mustangs in a camaro thread or something.

>2 cars in the last 20 years have used doritos
If they were worth a shit everyone would jump on the bandwagon.
>no torque
>shit reliability
>shit gas mileage
You drive a meme

>some people rebuild engines
Not all of them
>The constant upkeep tier for piston motors and rotary motors are not even in the same fucking planet let alone solar system, don't even pretend like they are
Please tell me the difference then

>$500 suspension
Nah m8, it's the geometry. You're going to spend a lot more than $500 fixing it since you basically need custom front suspension and mounting points.

Everyone has jumped on them.
Are you blind?
20k for a 23 year old car
Rx8s everywhere and are super fun to drive.

Hey faggot, I'm not advocating doritos; I'm discouraging them.

Say my F20c at 19psi on a blouch 20g is unreliable, bad mpg, or no toque; please....please do this.

It's actually fairly easy to rebuild 13bs and there is all kinds of factory repair manuals online they even have a tool list for the tools you will need

People also spend 10k on 30 year old four banger carb'd corollas. Why? It's a fucking meme

Why don't more companies use Rotaries? Because they're shit

Because mazda holds the rights.
Jesus how can people be so blind to things right in front of them.
Do some research before you open your mouth.
You look like a fool

o fug, is it that bad? Im thinking of buying a mk3

Rb's aren't very slow user...

Ad hominem much user?

>implying a simple redesign wouldn't pass patent laws
God dammit you people are deluded

Forgotimage.jpg

I FUCKING LOVE keeping my oil topped and popping my hood before I get in my vehicle to make sure it is!

Dealing with chokes fucking kicks ass also!

Oh! Oh! and making sure the interval in which I put in spark plugs and nailing that into my head is really nice also.

>Red line it to fix it!
The whole "Drive it until it breaks" is fucking SWEET until it does in 20k miles from being driven how rotaryfags ACTUALLY say they drive their car.

Even my good friend who has owned RX7s since high school admits the only rotaries holding 50k+ miles on a build are NOT DOGGED ON what-so-ever.

Sorry, your rotaries are fucking old, impractical, ineffecient, and people don't feel like "Taking the temperature" every time they want to enjoy their vehicle.

I don't even need to point out how easily apex seals are compromised by simply switching your driving dynamic over a set time. It's like rotaryfags do a rebuild before track day specifically for it, and then after for DD.

It's so fucking funny to watch people claim what they do about these cars.

Kys busrider

See
Also

The point is reliability, practicality, and performance....and compromising neither, which is something rotaries will never hope to accomplish and is the entirity of the point in the continuum of my posts.

Remember when nissan and GM tried to do this and failed horribly?
DO SOME RESEARCH
Stop being ignorant.

Ok. :^)

>calls someone ignorant
>supports an outdated design that was never efficient or reliable to begin with
Fucking kek

stupid toyota fanboy. and you post some ugly modded one.

First, the Starion looks a shitton better than the MK3.

also, this is the sexiest car ever made. You cannot prove me wrong.

that car is horrendous

ugliest in the thread

I honestly cant believe people think it looks good, nothing about it looks appealing

>Has 200 hp and 14 tq
>Have to rev to 7.5k to even feel like u are moving

Calls other cars slow

Ok :^)

The geometry is all wrong, from the factory they have very little steering angle and quite a bit of bump steer. The camber change under compression is also pretty bad, it actually goes neutral then positive as it compresses. You can see this in this lowered MK3. Steering feel is also pretty bad and they are heavy cars.

MK3 owners/supra fanboys will deny it, but the MK3 supra is probably Toyota's worst "sport" offering.

>Why don't more companies use Rotaries?
>Because mazda holds the rights.

Please don't take this as shitposting but I have a question. Does Mazda not want 3rd party manufacturers and kit-car makers using rotaries? because there are quite a bit of 3rd-party manufacturers that have used LS engines. why not rotaries?

They both yours?

>oil
Its never low enough to hurt anything between changes.
Even checking it once between changes is normal on piston engines.
>chokes
Piston engines had those too
>spark plugs
Piston engines have those
>compromised
By what? Your whole argument is hollow and baseless.
Stop being ignorant and angry about nothing

Die in a fire.

but only weeks later in a hospital after getting your hands amputated.

:^^^^)

Where's your car again?

I love how you ignored my 5.4liter JLT built 2010 also

Yeah...might not want to mention that, your car might look slow!

Oh wait, it does anyway; here's your image reply :^)

>remember when he said I rode the bus?

>stance
But that isn't.

Look at this, more excuses and damage control; thanks for validating my point...And sorry, everyone who owns a piston motor who reads my posts and then your post will agree with me(Simply because they have bias is enough) and anyone looking into rotaries will be discouraged.

As long as you admit it. "Piston engines HAD those too" hahahaha kek

"Spark plugs" 'lets ignore the interval part' "DEY HAVE DOSE TOO!!"

God damn man enjoy your damage control :^)

The intervals the same.
But if you want to continue acting like a cry baby child then thats fine.

Not as good as the DS
get rekt

because the LS is superior in every way to a rotary. hell, even a stock H22 with a turbo would be more efficient, reliable, and more powerful than a boosted rotary.

>defends 150hp six cylinder
>calls a 240hp 4cyl slow, weighing in at the same

>Stock, w/o any forced induction build
Oh man, tis glorious

A 5.7L makes more power than a 1.3L?
No Way?!?!?!
Hold the presses!!!!

>The intervals aren't the same

But that's not what I claimed you fucking retard. :^)
But if you want to straw points exponentedly off their main point for damage control purposes while formulating substance excuses then thats fine.

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

>making sure the interval in which I put in spark plugs
>lets ignore the interval part (mockingly)
>The intervals the same
>The intervals aren't the same
>But that's not what I claimed you fucking retard.
Okee dokee

They are also more reliable and get the same gas mileage.
>1.3l
>18mpg on a good day
hilarious

>more reliable
Not really though
>gas mileage
>sports car
Who cares

>interval consistancy checks out the ass and not cross-using plugs and buying new sets for each rebuild

>remembering your spark plug mileage, and gauging how your current use may have impacted that and planning accordingly

Okee dokee

I guess some people just lack reading comprehension or assertainitive conclusive skills based on context clues.

Unless you're trying to play words to deviate or delve a different meaning, would be really childish and silly.... This isn't debate, you don't get points here.

None of that is true.
Youre insane and spouting random shit at this point

>1.3l
>sports car
kek

No, when I typed "and making sure the interval in which I put in spark plugs and nailing that into my head is really nice also. "

I thought you being a rotary user would know what that means Considering spark plug care is one of the only and top things needing to be addressed when owning a rotary.

>You're insane

Is that what "let me know how it's different from piston engines" and then giving an answer, and directly addressing every single counter-point you made not even being addressed with a riposte? "UP! He got this one! I better not bring that up again and bring up more things to try and paint the tapestry I feel the need to because I went out and bought a fucking rx7"
No, sorry, you just really want to be right and I'm not letting you sacrifice being correct to achieve that.

I sure hope i didn't or don't start another LS versus rotary or OHV vs rotary shitposting thread. the LAST thing we need is that malaysian7tripcuck and alphonse throwing more fuel into the fire. at least people are TRYING to argue with points instead of just flat-out benchracing this time.

I do hope this doesn't also spawn yet another
>"You can only post in this thread if your manufacturer has won le mans"
threads.

>Considering spark plug care is one of the only and top things needing to be addressed when owning a rotary.

Those tripcucks can't keep up in a thread like this, they'll move to benchracing LM cars they will never even be behind the wheel of.

rx7club.com/general-rotary-tech-support-11/rx7-fd-how-much-higher-its-maintenance-638948/

rx7club.com/2nd-generation-specific-1986-1992-17/rotary-maintenance-196057/

"These engines also eat spark plugs"

Considering it's one of the few things needed to fucking start the thing, you figure you'd be smarter about this post.

Looks like I know more about how to take care of your car than you do.

Even your boyfriends on the forums agree :^)

>one guy says it
>must be true
Changed my plugs every 50k miles
Something is wrong if youre changing ever 10k.

>two links, three posters, with two supporting posters in one; the other thread is comprised of the whole forum giving one guy advice.

Make sure you remember to do your rebuild when you're done with track day friend.

Perfect GT car with a terrible suspension design. I would love one with a 1j swap to cruise around in 2bh

>come into this thread
>"cool, a mk3 thread"
>disolves into shitposting about RX7

Kys, Veeky Forums. This board sucks so much 90% of the time, should've expected it.

No fucking shit, man.

z31 > mkiii supra when it comes to looks

Oh man, hey; check it out with me.

Look at this guy We have -someone- else trying to do that thing again! :^)

No

>thread is titled sexiest car ever made and posts mkiii
Pretty sure disagreeing with OP with a better looking car is the par the course of the thread. Feel free to circle jerk the mkiii, but you're still wrong.

Wouldn't it just be easier to start your own thread or look for another to contribute to? There are better places to post z31s.

Your goal is confrontation, hey; I mean you just said it.

There are better threads than that also, you're swinging at the low hanging fruit of "subjective opinions" to mount an argument.

Go be a fuck somewhere else maybe?