/dsg/ - Souls General

>DARK SOULS 3
Nothing confirmed about the DLCs yet.
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>Regulation 1.11 - Thursday 25th August
Official Patch Notes:
-The length of the Hammer skill, Perseverance (reduce damage when activated), has been increased
-Delayed the movement cancel timing of certain medium shields upon guard break
-Removed the ability to parry when using the skills -Blind Spot (Corvian Greatknife, Handmaid’s dagger) and Dancer’s Grace (Dancer’s Enchanted Swords)
-Adjusted the shield penetration properties of Harpe, Shotel, Crescent Moon Sword, Carthus Shotel, Man Serpent Hatchet and Darkdrift
-Fixed a bug where sound effects did not play properly when using Lightning Spears in quick succession
-The attack cancel timing for rapiers equipped in the left hand has been adjusted
-Several balance issues have been adjusted
-Flaws have been fixed to improve performance

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?QmxpZ2h0dG93bg==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

claiming best waifu

Second

waddup

I'd like to scrape her purple moss if ya know what im sayin

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?QmxpZ2h0dG93bg==

LONDOR IS A SHITHOLE
YURIA IS A WHORE
KAATHE IS A JEW
DARKWRAITHS AND HOLLOWS STINK!!!

Water reserve is pretty large, please start doing two fights so I can cycle now that there are more than 6 people guys

>AC4 and 4A, Miyazaki's first games as director have literal jews as the villains
>every souls games has a jewish/isreal stand-in manipulating you towards sinister ends
What is he trying to tell us?

will you guys get upset over a sellsword twinblades build that stacks all the "increase damage as attacking continues" buffs?
no weapon buffs

It's a fight club user, no one's gonna care unless you start hornet ring riposting the host really.

FC going right now?

yeah, but still it's nice when everybody haves fun

I won't stop summoning anyone unless they're hacking.

Yes, water reserve, drop signs by fatty

Sellswords are fine, only thing i have a problem with is Hornet Ring really

Tell me about the Black Knight Greatsword, boys.

Post some .webms. Also, any combo tips from people who have used it?

>dragon form benefits: 10% extra damage short duration buff
>dragon form negatives: take 30% extra damage for not wearing any armor
good balance

>haves
what the fuck did I just type

You do realize none of those actually matter in pvp, right?
Pontiff's eye takes like 3 consecutive L1 hits to trigger, so your target can always roll away and force the boost to expire. Carthus Beacon is the same deal, but only lasts 30 seconds.

Only the OWCS actually matters, but it still only gives 7.5% to the second hit of a combo which is pretty paltry

forgot
>look like a starved deer

two "real" attacks with sellsword twinblades count as 4 hits, so it is enough

Man, deez muthafuckin lordz n shieet jus tryin to keep us hollows down

Dragon form really should give you the flat defense bonus for having armor equipped. It's kind of silly that it penalizes you that way

WE WUZ MANUS 'N SHEIT

Tomb of the Giants is part of the Graveyard trolling. The other stuff doesn't really matter.

No, that's what I mean.
Pontiff's right eye takes like 5-6 consecutive hits from a curved sword to trigger. You can't trigger the bonus in a single combo and it dissipates instantly anyways
Carthus Beacon is the same as the ring.

OWCS only takes 2 hits to trigger the bonus, meaning that a single L1 triggers it and the followup L1 benefits from it, but it's still only benefiting from a 7.5% boost that disappears right afterwards anyways. Those effects are all useless in pvp unless the other guy is letting you wail on them, at which point you don't need the effect anyways.

Why do I keep crashing at the Anor Londo front steps? No issues whatsoever anywhere else in the game, but half the time I start going up those my compy just screams and dies.

DATS RITE

>get invaded while trying to invade
>kill invader
>invited to group "gankers pay the price"

Umm...ok

Go fuck yourself.

>edgy steam kids
Lel they cant do nuffin.

That's the only real benefit: comedic value.

What?

Dragon form being so fragile in a series where the defining feature of dragons is their durability, staying power, and stone scales is the dumbest consistent thing throughout Souls. I don't care if you're taking the form of modern, lesser dragons or whatever, taking the form of a dragon should not make you more fragile than a guy in a t-shirt.

For fuck's sake why won't these faggot faithful leave me alone.

You constantly complain about the most miniscule shit in DaS2, even great things like proper dual wielding and stamina management, yet you dismiss oversights like the major dead ends and all the boring backtracking as unimportant when discussing DaS1's 'great leveldesign'.
Go fuck yourself.

...are you hosting in embered form?

What?

>Hooray, I finally beat Sully! Now wha-
>INVADED INVADED INVADED INVADED

Dead ends and backtracking aren't oversights. They're necessary elements of a exploration.

Who is the coolest ds3 boss and why is it abyss watchers

What are you talking about? I like power stancing when it first came out. I only called it shit after the nerfs, and the stamina was complete shit in DaS2. You spent half the fight standing around with your thumb up your ass doing nothing because everything ate up ridiculous amounts of stamina, and it too forever to regen and heaven forbid if you needed to dodge more than once or twice.

There's nothing cool about a boss you can literally just stunlock to death.

Champ is best.

what's the fucking point of being one of rosaria's fingers?

you can't use the extra tongues for respecs, and it breaks siris' questline

So sorry Barachiel, i just couldnt resist

>likes sooper edgy "I fight evil (abyss) but the evil is inside of me ;-; *cuts wrists*
Nothing personnel kid

Literally the same as Artorias

so?

There is none.
You don't derive any benefit from equipping the covenant icon. It gives you the title "Rosaria's Finger" but doesn't change the colour of your phantom, change your matchmaking rules or change the rewards you receive. The only effect that equipping the icon has is the title that appears above your name.

It's pretty stupid. The only reason to even "join" the covenant and accept that little junk item is because doing it once unlocks Rosaria's NPC functions (none of which require the use of the covenant)

wait till you play Bloodborne

If you aren't being summoned just say this is why, just say so as a reply here.
If someone wants to host too that'd be nice.

Das RITE deyz a bunch of cinderists

I don't understand what you're trying to say

too many signs

I was wondering if something happened, I'd really appreciate it if someone else could host at the same time since I really want to get some fights in.

Can we at least agree that the deacons are shit?

No one likes the edgy bosses in BB either. Look at how pathetic Maria is

>finally getting aldrich invaders
>they're all shit
bring me the next human child!

You heard the lad

And Artorias was also a fag

If you're not being summoned, it's because there's a fuckload of signs and it's impossible to keep track of everyone

I'm pretty sure Maria is universally beloved

I'm fine with waiting, no worries

Shit Souls 3
Meme-Hack-azaki

The entirety of BB is edgy, user.

2 vs 1
3 vs 1
7 vs 1
8 vs 1

invasions are a lot of fun and if you get dorkmoons or blue sentinels you can farm tongues quickly or just deny their reward but spending 20 - 40 minutes per invasion just because the host keeps summoning his buddies?

fuck that fromsoft, limit the summons or just straight eliminate them on invasions

What breaks the quest line? Joining the fingers or equipping the covenant?

>Deacons of the Deep
>a mob boss that you can literally jump into the middle of, and tear to shreds, without getting so much as a bruise
Who on the development team thought they were a good idea? It blows my mind that players actually have had trouble with them.

I honestly feel upset if I even get any damage during that bossfight

wew i'm trash at pvp lmao

Maria was actually pretty amazing. She is probably my favorite boss in BB. The anime power up scenes during the boss fight were actually just the right amount of edgy.

The bully meme was only started by shitters in /bbg/ that were too shit at the game to beat her, and were basically asking to have their asses carried through the fight.

I am just saying it doesn't make sense. It's not exactly easy to get your feminine penis around into your own boy pussy. It just doesn't make sense as an instruction.

I believe when you offer a pale tongue. I've been able to join and respec without pissing her off.

This.
It's also one of the only bosses I know of where you can summon 2 npcs, something that would be better used on a difficult boss

Equipping it or offering a tongue.

That's not Dragonslayer Armour.

>tfw deacons give me quite a bit of trouble but Champ and Nameless King are easy as fuck

>its not exactly easy

Not with that kind of attitude, lucigger.

Actually, deacons are probably one of the hardest bosses to no damage in the game. I'd say only shieldless Oceiros and giant man-serpent are harder in that regard

>great lead up to it
>the level preceding them is atmospheric
>non-shit gank boss

Although imo the best boss is still the Champ.

Oceiros gives me a lot of trouble along with Pontiff. Oceiros's health pool is fucking ridiculous.

what the fuck are you talking about
they might be a lot but they take a shit ton of time to attack, you can even stagger them by just rolling into them, any crowd control weapon shit on them

Post your soulsborne collectables

>up to ng++ osierus
>that hp bar

Twiddlebiscuits you're kinda lagging like crazy for me m8.

The Iron King DLC is pure bullshit. Fume Knight was the LEAST frustrating boss.

>Lucifer is a Mariafag

I'm not suprised. The bully meme got started because she was easy as shit you retard

too qt

Say that to my face

I can ever figure out Oceiros's phase 2 charge attack. Apparently his entire body is the hitbox?

>Sorcerer build is on NG+6
>eventually I'll have to do that bullshit

I'm sorry man, i'll see what i can do about that

How safe is it to lower your SL with CE?

>screams OCELOTTE
>starts revolving

I'm saying no damage, not actual hardest. You can only carry so many alluring skulls and their fireballs have that bullshit DaS 2 tracking.

Yeah, second phase is bullshit with the charge, you need a fuckton of time. If you're just killing him without doing a challange, just use a 100% shield

was alright for me

Please stop hosting FCs in invasion heavy area.

I was in /bbg/ from the start. The bully meme came from shitters asking people to "help them bully Maria" i.e. they were getting their asses kicked by here an asking for help.

Anyone know when you can expected him to do his charge, I've noticed he does it after a few attacks but sometimes he just performs it out of the blue.

oh it's the girl I bullied

Or they just wanted to bully an already easy boss