/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #258
"Ohana" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but ded fairies, ded moe, jane doe.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

>Jane Doe
Is this an epic new meme?

Wake your girls.

They're up, it's tofu kami

>eye censor
Did I ever post the kanna shop those came from? I've been skipping them lately since we've diverged so significantly, but I guess it could be good for people using the builder.

Frankly, when I saw the pics on the Twitter, I thought it was a new fad that people were editing their Myroids with censor bars.

I'm pretty sure I posted this one actually, but whatever. This is the shop that was paired with their anniversary stuff like our current event.
Also, the rest of the OP's image is from the current BOX II gacha, which I actually did forget to post. I've already got the screengrabs prepared, just need to put them together, which shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

Sorry for the delay. Nearly everything that could have gone wrong did.

ded

Am I allowed to bump?

No bumping

No.

DIE DIE DIE

Who's still alive?

sup

moe is kill

Just bait, I'll start.

I think Hidenori is a pretty chill dude and I'm glad we have him with us.

Fairy-kun is an attentionwhore and a shitposter.

But he's not even here.

>Just bait
You first.

He still sometimes comes here. See for example. And Beer does too.

>Beer does too.
Why?

Spoilers.

How is Ambition doing in Japan, anyway?

ded

Phew.

D

O

Kinda retarded to do a summer swimsuit event in DG after the contest submissions, but I guess it does help the oldfags and buyfags to win Summer instead of free-for-all RNG like the Fancy will be.

Beer still plays?

Instead of asking the general you could go see for yourself. He does less returns than neo-Doud though, most likely has no need to because it's suspected he scripts bothers on himself.

why even keep this thread alive if no one is going to post

Sorry, I was like, busy tending to my sugar daddy!
Did you want any workers?

What an excellent question.

I'm sorry, do you get paid to suck dick? No? That's what I thought.

He does it for free.

Don't talk about yourself in the third person.

Can I ask the thread about things like wanting a bother buddy, coordinating works between myself and another person, and opinions on outfits?

No, you also can't bump outside of designated bumping times.

In case you can't detect sarcasm, yes please do.

Judging from the moecanch tag on Twitter, JP randos have taste just as shit as that of EN randos.

buyfags have phenomenally shit taste, what else is new

You mean just as shit as some of the taste here? In every medium, there's some great works and not so great works. Also, if you look under the Top category instead of Live, you'll find actual decent ones.

>just as shit as some of the taste here?
You should point out the shit taste.

>152443943
ugh

post myroids/etc

I miss 10bit and Maribelle.

Hilde used to be so lame, I'm glad she's top milf now.

That's just a hair and eye color change.

Yeah and it made her like fifty times better

Chihaya is so boring to look at in that collage

I want Hilde to give me a nursing handjob!

I want a deepthroat from a LoliRoid!

>What even is chunibyo, anyway? Is it some kind of personality type? Hmm... I think I'd like to try it myself some day...
AMB pls

I never actually thought I'd like returnee as much as I do.

Does she DESSSS~ ?

Which type says this?

Look at all that dead.

This makes me realize that all myroids look the same.

No shit. They all have basically the same body shape besides the bust and the exact same head shape. So the only real differences are the hair, eyes, mouth and boobs. And even then, most outfits conform to the three standard bust sizes.

Anyone have a friend invitation code for AB?

You can only do so much

Inoshishi is so cute, such a pity she is dead.

Ghosts are cute too!

What's the point if you can't hold their hand?

People who don't participate in the collages are shitposters.

So who are the shitposters?

That's dumb, the dude making the collage decided who participates for most of them.

When I made those I grabbed everyone in the spreadsheet, plus a few not listed, so there wasn't anyone that didn't participate.

I think Descartes thinks his girls are better than they are they are always wearing very bland clothes.

FD currently has a collective event going on, which is ending in a few hours. Highest goal is at 2100000 points across all players, and the top few have 2000-2500 points. The ranking lists up to 8350 players, but at those low ranks it just gets to 1 point per player. Really neat to see how it all works out.

Points were obtained through giving flowers to Agency staff, and you got one to two at a time. You got 15 flowers a day to give out, and also got +1 flower occasionally when talking to your fairies. The event started on the 10th, and the average active player got at least 1000 points within that time. Normally, you'd get 360 points within that time only through the daily 15 flower recharge, so getting to 1000 points means getting at least 27 extra flowers a day. That means they all must have had a lot of talks with their fairies or spent some items. Pretty interesting.

Also, the group prizes were bromides based on the NPCs, a ticket, and at the top, free eye change for a month and free hair change for a month. Really nice stuff.

NEVER
EVER
V
E
R

>mfw we'll never get this

What are the jobs today famsies?

Shit, Shit, Sweet, Shit and Shit.

Shit, Sweet.

W-What happened to her mole?

I was wondering why did I find her cute.

She looks so average without it.

Anti-mole fags are a cancer.

In the past it sometimes didn't save it to her auto saved outfit when I wake her. She still has it and always will, sorry.

Glasses > Moles
But moles are fine too.

Glasses are shit.

Only eyepatches are worse face accessories than glasses.

You forgot party lips.

No one but Cathexis unironically uses them.

Glasses are the best face accessories and moles are the worst, it's simple as that.