Tfw you fell for the change your own oil neme

>tfw you fell for the change your own oil neme

>anything I don't like or understand is a meme meme

W-what? Even the most awkward oil changes are easy. What did you do?

not this thread again

I had to get on my hands and knees like some dog and got oil all over my new suit. Fuck this meme

get an oil change suit in all black dumbass.

It's funny when spoiled children complain about getting their hands dirty like it's the worst thing that's ever happened to them.

I get oil over my apple watch all the time and it works just fucking fine. Get nicer things that don't shit the bed when some oil gets on it you fucking pleb.

>on my new suit
Funny nonetheless 6/10

Jiffy lube pls go and stay go

I don't have to worry about my bag of weed going missing when I change my own oil.

Plus chillin with friends, smokin blunts or drinkin a couple beers, and doin oil changes in the driveway on a Saturday afternoon is an American pasttime.

nah cuz honestly the oil i need costs just as much as an oil change. i know its shit but idc

??? I change my own oil. It's not hard.

>average cost savings of changing your own oil = 5$
>plus you have to dispose of the oil properly, unless you're mexican then you probably would just pour it down the drain

>plus you actually have to do the work to change the oil

nope, sorry
only a retard does this

those big oil service chains have contracts with purchasing motor oil in huge bulk, plus they also make money on disposing it

I worked at Honda in the past, my friend that works in the service department still gives me free oil changes so I don't give a fuck.

>anybody who isn't a lazy piece of shit is retarded

>Full synthetic oil change is well over $50
>Total cost to me is $35 or less each time

this

everybody else delete your posts

>i'm above getting dirty
Kill yourself

Those oil service chains also hire any retard who can spell their own name. I don't want those "people" touching my car.

>Op can't change the oil quickly without making himself a mess.
Changing the oil in a suit? Being surprised that you had to get on the floor?
I hate this board.
I mean, jesus cucking christ, all you do is pull the drain bolt, pull off the oil filter, put on a new oil filter, fasten drain bolt, then fill the car. You can do this in a grand total of 12 minutes. Are you so incompetent that you can't handle something this simple? Just put some damn newspapers down if you're that clumsy. Even if you don't use the waste oil (Heat treating, ect.), you can just funnel it into an old milk carton and take it to be disposed of whenever it's convenient. I'm too tired for this goddamn retarded shit. You remind me of someone who gets mad when someone splashes them while they're in a pool.

They don't make money off old oil retard.

Add to that the fact you'll have to reset your ECU and DPF regeneration, if you have a modern diesel.

what the fuck are you talking about?

I once was quoted for 75$ for a change to Mobil 1. Needles to say, I did it myself later for 30$.

its even funnier when the gloves do nothing
>dat capillary damage

now you just have to ask what your time is worth

Pussy.

don't leave it on there too long
gets itchy and puffy

>not wearing old clothes or overalls when working on your car
Cmon

This is kind of right. A full service costs almost as much as the oil I need, which I've found is maybe $30 difference which includes a full inspection and air filter change (though I usually change it inbetween services anyway).

How can you fuck this up?

>tfw carb cleaner on hands

Oh it's this thread again

>>average cost savings of changing your own oil = 5$
lolololololol
>can't get an oil change cheaper than $50 for conventional
>it would be nearing $70 with synthetic
>DIY for $30 conventional, $40 synthetic