/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

IQt Edition

>Season 3 Operation Skull Rain info
youtube.com/watch?v=lqsL4QpKXeM
youtube.com/watch?v=JAwgzzN6RfQ
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Official news
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
fanfiction.net/s/11737911/1/Der-Booty-The-Booty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for FINISHED.

Forgot to swap it out but heres the MEGA link as an alternative for all the Classic R6 Games
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA

lord have mercy

i play on PC and console but I use a mkb on PC, webm was on console

Hah, holy shit you're right. I completely agree with his teammates and chat's sentiment towards the Super-90; the range on it is ridiculous. But its getting nerfed soon so that'll be remedied by the end of the month.

#fuckpulse

yeh.

IQ makes my dick hard.

yeh.

BASED PANZER

Continuing this over.
The last I played Frost and the Mac10 were king and people were glitching Kapkan to be actually useful.
Sledge also got a buff to his sledge speed which made him into a wrecking ball.

Should IQ's RED have a marking systems similar to the drones?

Thanks for at least pasting it here, I had completely forgotten

Next OP maker please do remember to include that link, don't delete the original but leave it as an alternative if you want

Also maybe add this line right here about Win10 users, or put it in the copypasta and redirect people to it

>for Windows 10 you have to go into the registry editor in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > WOW6432Node > Red Storm Entertainment > Black Ops, and set the Fullscreen entry to FALSE. And then on the BlackOps.exe itself, you need to right click it, go to properties, compatibility, and enable compatibility mode for Win XP Service Pack 2, enable Reduced Color Mode (16 bits, not 8), and run as administrator.

Frost got her Nitro removed so she became more balanced but still has a ridiculous shotgun, which is getting nerfed alongside all the other auto-shottys soon.
SMG-11 is just as ridiculous as it was when you last played.
Kapkan doesn't need to be glitched to be good anymore. The screw of his trap doesn't show on the otherside of doorways anymore, the laser is far less visible and you actually need to be looking for it now, and he can now place the trap at the top, middle, or bottom of doorways instead of being restricted to foot level. He still has to place it at the same spot for windows.

>tfw no IQ gf

>tfw no operator gf
They're all so damn good.

>add twenty billion auto shotties to the game
>destroys the game balance
>have to go ahead and nerf them

Why do they do this?

Blackbeard is my bear Husbando

Kapkan got a buff. He's actually useful now. His hook is naturally gone (no glitch needed), and his laser is less visible, more shimmery. Really gotta look for it. He can also place it at different heights of doors and windows, not just ankle height.

Mac10 w/ACOG is still here to stay

Pulse has been king for a while since he got a buff to his heartbeat sensor, but he's getting the nerf-hammer in a few days. Same with auto-shotguns, they're getting nerfed hard.

Capitao and Caveira are great. Valk offers amazing intel. Blackbeard for easy memes, but which are totally counterable, specially with shotguns.

Tachanka's turret is slightly easier to place now

IQ's sensor looks way clearer now too, showing you the outline of gadgets

Thermite got his frags taken away from him, he has stun nades now.

Thatcher's EMP radius got reduced

Mute's jammer is actually useful because his radius is a fuckton bigger now, so you can even sometimes get away with placing the jammers just far away enough from the reinforced walls so that only a very well placed EMP blast can take them out

Buck's a wrecking machine

Montagne is literally useless because they can knife you through your extended shield if they glitch through you

What else am I missing?

Oh yeah, NEW ANTICHEAT

Tornmonster, you're that guy that posts all the shitty csgo webms

yep

ilu m8 no homo

Say, Buck, you look mighty hot in those coats you're wearing...those are for winter! And you're in hot Rio de Janeiro...silly canadian

How about we cut them off? You'll be so much more comfortable ~

Should I buy the Brazillian headgear for Cap and Cav? I fucked up cause nobody told us about the bundle to get their shitty headgear, plus everybody is running around in the hood ANYWAYS I might as well get something different.

My only concern is it is obnoxiously bright, vibrant green. I'm willing to sacrifice my stealth a little bit for memes but that shit looks insanely bright

>Ever getting shiny headgear
>Wanting to be a walking "shoot me" neon sign

For what purpose

Only ever get the subtle or dark headgear. Not bright

Wait until she gets a "No stupid facepaint" headgear.

Another Siege cartoon, with a contribution from my coworker.

>All these drawfags for siege now

>shiggy diggy dooing up to your victim

Heh heh heh.

winning against premades is fun, doing it with rooks shotgun is more fun

>OH FUCK YOU CYKA BUCK I HOPE SHE RAPES YOU

That is too lewd for a Canadian.

Now if only there were some smut writers.

Loli and shota hostages when

Post siege memes

fanfiction.net/s/11737911/1/Der-Booty-The-Booty

what's the most offensive thing you can say to a Brazilian? I want that to be my username in Rainbow Six Siege

A mexican

>tfw your neckbeard will never look this good

ThomasMüller7-1

Nice.

found my new name

That may be because it itn't a neckbeard

Do real life operators use sunglasses and whatnot?

I wear prescription lenses in real life and I can't imagine how uncomfortable it would be to aim a gun with your lenses pressed up to the optics, PLUS them being sunglasses so the light would go through your shades and the optics

>37 years old
>qt

Does not compute

You have to upgrade your processor to +18 to be able to compute it

>i play on PC and console

>he got scammed twice by Ubisoft

What does "sausage fest" mean?

That was so amazing. I still think that is one of my favorite webms, up there with 5 shields Allahu Ackbaring the Jager who TKed his friend.

English slang for "too many guys and no girls"

>user, how was the party last night?
>Ugh, it was kind of a sausage fest.

In environments where the sun is absurdly bright and the general lighting is made even brighter by the light reflection off the sand like in the Middle East? Yes.

Is temporal filtering a hindrance to your enemy spotting ability?
Do you turn it Off at all costs or prefer to have it On for the big performance boost?

I need some ladyboy IQ NOW

Have played with it both on and off, haven't felt a difference. Prefer it on for the FPS difference.

IQ /ss/ p l e a s e

MSAA x2 or nah?

>throw C4 on shield ally
>he storms into objective and suicide bombs them
Why won't Ubi let me do this

My whole screen looks like it is vibrating and it just looked so weird. Turned it off for a nice, crisp aesthetic. I don't have to worry about FPS, though.

I need pictures of that IQ charm

how cute is it

Do you guys put your bandit batteries on reinforced walls or wire? I've started just putting them on important ones (like garage and exterior walls) and leaving the rest on wires, dem passive drone kills.

>no bomber class to explode whole room and hostage

Really cute, just like IQ.

Frost charm is the only choice you plebs

>Not having both.

>tfw be autist
>all female ops get male chibis
>all male ops get females

It's fucking retarded, that's why

>Get a 4240 MVP score exactly a week ago.
>Now every game I join I'm at the bottom of the score board with 0 kills and 3 deaths.
How the fuck am I getting worse at this game. I'm playing the same characters, I feel like I'm doing the same strats. Am I just unlucky? Does casual match you with people around your rank level? Am I somehow playing against the same people with different names over and over and they all just know everything I'd do by now? Shit is fucking aggravating.

Friendly reminder to pick up your fucking plates, Jesus Christ.

Just put down the bag and go hide in your cuckshed rook.

did he run past glaz or something? was he in the corner next to the door?

No.

i didn't realize how hard this guy choked before
>switches from shotgun to camrs and back to shotgun in his panic

>peeking without putting up the shield
Are they so retarded they don't realize they have to press a button to get their special shield?

post stats

>join game
>spectate a Thermite planting a breaching charge on a shocked reinforcement
>return to menu

When balancing, do you guys prefer, nerfing the strong, or buffing the weak?

yes

If I could only have one or the other, I would rather nerf the strong.

I can live with Castle and Tachanka being nearly useless, so I'd have Blackbeard brought in line with everyone else.

>Denuvo
No thanks